getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Head to Head Strip Challenge for Guys (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338386)

wareaglejacob1 04-06-2018 02:49 PM

Head to Head Strip Challenge for Guys

This head to head challenge (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310116) seemed to really excite people and has had some interest since ending. I thought I would serve as the game master for a round to bring it back with a slight update.

Each competitor has to send seven photos of himself (see list below) to me on kik (wareaglejacob). All pictures should be taken for this game and not have been used elsewhere. All pictures should be in a similar environment and should at least include shoulders to knees. In order to advance and win, contestants are encouraged to be unique--include face, a risky environment, or dress in a sexy way.

I will begin pairing competitors (hopefully into tight matches). They will appear weekly on kinktalk where viewers can vote by commenting which guy should be more exposed.

Winners will progress bracket style to the next round and their next pics will be revealed. If 16 competitors join the game, one guy will be declared the winner and fully exposed with a cum pic.

It is reward enough to be chosen to expose yourself to such a wide audience. However, to sweeten the pot, the ultimate winner will privately receive every cum picture that could have potentially been exposed. The winner is encouraged to keep the photos private as it would defeat the point for the pictures to be shared. The winner will also be able to choose three competitors to expose their ass. I will post those photos on kinktalk as a shame for not being the ultimate victor.

Pictures:
  1. one verification photo with username and "GDHeadtoHead"
  2. first pic: fully clothed, facing forward
  3. second pic: only underwear, facing forward or slightly turned to show off ass
  4. third pic: full frontal nude with soft penis
  5. fourth pic: full frontal nude with erect penis
  6. final pic: full frontal actively cumming or cum on belly
  7. required bonus pic: full backside nude

**Please note** While I plan to stick strictly to the competition as laid out above... as the game master, I reserve the right to expose latecomers (additional players beyond the 16) as desired. I also reserve the right to give voters a second chance to strip popular players if we do not receive enough players. If you choose to play, there is a chance your pics will be exposed even if it seems you survived a round without exposure.

jh81 04-07-2018 05:29 PM

I'll be in. I need to take some new photos.

The original Photo Challenge was great fun! :)

wareaglejacob1 04-08-2018 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jh81 (Post 3243864)
I'll be in. I need to take some new photos.

The original Photo Challenge was great fun! :)

It will be fun. We already have one set of photos and a good bit of interest.

Time to strip down and take those pics, JH81!

soft654 04-08-2018 11:29 AM

I joined

I joind the game and alteady submitted my pics.

wareaglejacob1 04-10-2018 05:15 AM

First round of voting starts Friday. Hoping to get a few more submissions soon, so that we can keep the game rolling!

striker101 04-11-2018 05:53 PM

Yeah, alright. I'll give this another shot. Will send the pics when I get a chance.

wareaglejacob1 04-12-2018 01:59 PM

I now have three sets of pics, so there will definitely be a first matchup tonight or tomorrow. Be on the lookout at Kinktalk.

Leaves one guy looking for a competitor though...

Get those pics in!

wareaglejacob1 04-12-2018 10:33 PM

The first round of voting is up... Choose soft654 or fishchips30 to strip down to their underwear by voting on kinktalk.

Be brave and submit your pics for next week's round! Have an opponent waiting.

Hardy Boy 04-13-2018 02:38 PM

I will work on the pics. For you

wareaglejacob1 04-15-2018 05:10 AM

Fishchips30 ran away with the votes, so I went ahead called the match. He’s stripped to his underwear for your pleasure on kinktalk.

Go enjoy the view, then go take your own pics so you can take him on in the next round.

Planning to start round two Friday.

wareaglejacob1 04-20-2018 05:07 AM

The next match-up is happening on kink talk now. Genome20 vs jo_. Go cast your vote, then submit your own pics. We need more players to keep the fun going!

wareaglejacob1 04-22-2018 08:38 AM

Genome20 wins! He is in his underwear on kinktalk.

Have a competitor ready to strip his clothes, but he needs an opponent. Submit those pics!

Spankass 04-23-2018 05:52 AM

How/were to find the voting on Kink talk.
Unfortunately the registration option on kinktalk does not work so i cant become a member....

wareaglejacob1 04-27-2018 05:34 AM

Two new rounds of voting are up on Kinktalk. Another round one, and our first round two.

Note: we still need players. I am holding onto the nude reveal in round two until two more players are secured.

Is anyone else having trouble registering for KinkTalk? I will consider alternatives if this is a big issue.

wareaglejacob1 04-29-2018 07:43 AM

Striker101 is in his underwear on kinktalk. Check it out and then submit your pics to play!