getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Stop me from peeing too! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=417289)

gnii 08-22-2022 06:31 AM

Stop me from peeing too!

I'm seeing so many pee control and diaper related threads today and I want you to control my bladder too :P

Add 15 minutes per post.
No double posting, you can post again every 15 minutes or after someone else posted. MY POSTS DON'T COUNT.

You can also decide to make me drink.
Or make me leak a few drops in my underwear.
Maybe you can give me edges to do, to reduce the holding time if you want.

Have fun with my bladder too <3

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 06:32 AM

Add 15 minutes from me

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 06:35 AM

Another 15 minutes please

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 06:38 AM

May as well add another 15 minutes. What the hell

gnii 08-22-2022 06:41 AM

Thank you, this is starting to be interesting

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 06:45 AM

Add another 15 minutes for good luck!

gnii 08-22-2022 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WedgieGary1996 (Post 4851162)
Add another 30 minutes for good luck!

Hey why 30? It's 15! Which makes it 1 hour now

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 06:50 AM

Just making sure you are paying attention :p

Add another 15 and drink a big glass of water

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 06:51 AM

that's what i call a quick start!
since there's so much time already, have a DRINK.

gnii 08-22-2022 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851169)
that's what i call a quick start!
since there's so much time already, have a DRINK.

Hi Damian, I had no doubt you'd join! :) Going to sip my water

gnii 08-22-2022 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851170)
Hi Damian, I had no doubt you'd join! :) Going to sip my water

Oh and RULES CHANGE: no double posting. You can post again every 15 minutes or after some else.
Have fun with me :P

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 06:59 AM

always happy to join your threads. :D

and i was gonna point out that you overlooked the double posting. but... you already figured it out.

anyway, have another drink (cause you didn't say, your own posts didn't count. :p).

gnii 08-22-2022 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851176)
always happy to join your threads. :D

and i was gonna point out that you overlooked the double posting. but... you already figured it out.

anyway, have another drink (cause you didn't say, your own posts didn't count. :p).

RULE CHANGE N.2: my own posts don't count for the no double posting rule.

I hate you Damian ahahah going to drink that extra glass although I'm already starting to need to pee bad

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851177)
RULE CHANGE N.2: my own posts don't count for the no double posting rule.

I hate you Damian ahahah going to drink that extra glass although I'm already starting to need to pee bad

noooo, you secretly really like me. you're just not aware of it. :D but you know... if there's a loophole, you ought to use it, right? especially not that i am doing a holding challenge, too.

let's add some more TIME. what's the current end time?

gnii 08-22-2022 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851192)
noooo, you secretly really like me. you're just not aware of it. :D but you know... if there's a loophole, you ought to use it, right? especially not that i am doing a holding challenge, too.

let's add some more TIME. what's the current end time?

1 hour and 30 minutes total from the start, which means still 27 minutes. I can still stay dry and sit still but I need to go pretty bad nonetheless.

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 07:33 AM

look what i've got for you! it's more TIME!

gnii 08-22-2022 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851211)
look what i've got for you! it's more TIME!

Oh no! D: I hate you even if I secretly love you, and this makes me confused and wanting to pee even more! XD

I can't pee before 7:03

You know what, I'm not sure I'm going to make it! Luckily, I just washed some clothes so I can put some more in the washing machine *_* I'm still trying to beat this though

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851222)
Oh no! D: I hate you even if I secretly love you, and this makes me confused and wanting to pee even more! XD

that's the perfect combination really. right? :D

questions is... do i give you a way out with edges or just prolong your session adding time? for now, it's TIME, i guess.

/e: oh. well. i might have made your suffering worse then. still: my edging offer stands. if you would like that... let me know.

gnii 08-22-2022 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851225)
that's the perfect combination really. right? :D

questions is... do i give you a way out with edges or just prolong your session adding time? for now, it's TIME, i guess.

/e: oh. well. i might have made your suffering worse then. still: my edging offer stands. if you would like that... let me know.

Aaaah why did you make me think about edging? I'm so horny and now I can't think of anything else now ahahah.

e: you can take this as a yes I guess. I still hate you <3
e [2]: heeeey I can finally pee!!! Yeeeee
I would still like to edge though

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:04 AM

why not? edging is fun, right?
the only problem is: every time i add time, you are just barely below 15 minutes left. so if i don't add time, i can't make you do any other fun. :D

do we just keep going?

i'll add time to be sure.

gnii 08-22-2022 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851235)
why not? edging is fun, right?
the only problem is: every time i add time, you are just barely below 15 minutes left. so if i don't add time, i can't make you do any other fun. :D

do we just keep going?

i'll add time to be sure.

You can't believe how lucky you are.
I literally noticed I could finally pee, and then I refreshed the page and you had JUST posted again.

So 15 minutes more. I can pee at 07:20.
I can do this I can do this I can do this

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851231)
e [2]: heeeey I can finally pee!!! Yeeeee
I would still like to edge though

no, actually you can't. in your post from 4.46 you said your ending time was 5.03. after that i added again, and now again. so with this one you should be at 5.33, i believe?

about the edging: if you add some time, i'll let you have an edge.

gnii 08-22-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851240)
no, actually you can't. in your post from 4.46 you said your ending time was 5.03. after that i added again, and now again. so with this one you should be at 5.33, i believe?

about the edging: if you add some time, i'll let you have an edge.

Just one? I think the only thing preventing me from pissing myself right now is how horny I am, which makes me want to put all my effort into it!

I'm literally squirming while holding my crotch! But fine: I'll add 15 minutes. That's a very small reward for being such a good boy though.
May I ask for some more? *_*

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 08:12 AM

Add 15 minutes please

gnii 08-22-2022 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WedgieGary1996 (Post 4851250)
Add 15 minutes please

Nooo please I'm really going to piss myself! May I please edge instead?

So now I can pee at 7:50 (in over half an hour).
I'm going to try my best to stay dry (because that makes me hot) but I'm seriously risking to piss myself.

Plus I'm incredibly horny

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851242)
I'm literally squirming while holding my crotch! But fine: I'll add 15 minutes. That's a very small reward for being such a good boy though.
May I ask for some more? *_*

good boy! for now you get that 1 edge for the 15 minutes you added. but fine, i'll offer you more:
- add 15 minutes to gain 1 edge, up to 5 edges total (so 4 more)

but: if you can't hold it, you will be denied once you're done:
- one minute left on the timer, adds 10 minutes of denial time, before you may cum.

your choice now: the entire deal or no more than that one edge. :)

gnii 08-22-2022 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851256)
good boy! for now you get that 1 edge for the 15 minutes you added. but fine, i'll offer you more:
- add 15 minutes to gain 1 edge, up to 5 edges total (so 4 more)

but: if you can't hold it, you will be denied once you're done:
- one minute left on the timer, adds 10 minutes of denial time, before you may cum.

your choice now: the entire deal or no more than that one edge. :)

I didn't rememeber you could be that cruel!
Luckily you never controlled me 24/7!

I don't know, I'm really tempted but I'm not sure I can stay dry if I add more time! I think I have to pass, reluctanctly!

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851261)
I didn't rememeber you could be that cruel!
Luckily you never controlled me 24/7!

I don't know, I'm really tempted but I'm not sure I can stay dry if I add more time! I think I have to pass, reluctanctly!

thank you, i take that as a compliment. :p you are right that it was quite a mean offer. but you were asking for it, so...

have a DRINK. and you may have a free edge but you can only start stroking at half past. (is that cruel again?)

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 08:22 AM

Add another 15 minutes, thanks

gnii 08-22-2022 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WedgieGary1996 (Post 4851269)

Please don't make me pee myself, I'm trying so hard to stay dry :(

I'm so desperate I can't even sit still, it takes me forever to type

gnii 08-22-2022 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851267)
thank you, i take that as a compliment. :p you are right that it was quite a mean offer. but you were asking for it, so...

have a DRINK. and you may have a free edge but you can only start stroking at half past. (is that cruel again?)

Drinking that was a nightmare, I risked to wet my underwear twice.

I didn't even think I could hold that long.

I think it's safe to assume, now, that you are planning to make me flood my pants!

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WedgieGary1996 (Post 4851269)

in that case, i can post again. since you're so full, gnii, LEAK a bit into your underwear. let's see whether that works.

WedgieGary1996 08-22-2022 08:28 AM

I'll stop now I promise

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851281)
I think it's safe to assume, now, that you are planning to make me flood my pants!

that was the whole purpose of this thread, wasn't it? :p but yes, as shown in my last post, i'm trying very hard to make you lose control.

gnii 08-22-2022 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851282)
in that case, i can post again. since you're so full, gnii, LEAK a bit into your underwear. let's see whether that works.

That little won't help at all!!!

In fact, it didn't! It had to be a small leak, and turned out to be a big one but I managed to stop. This is firing back so much, I really didn't expect that!

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851288)
That little won't help at all!!!

In fact, it didn't! It had to be a small leak, and turned out to be a big one but I managed to stop. This is firing back so much, I really didn't expect that!

you are so cute with all those exclamation marks. i can tell how desperate you are.

but yes, leaking when SO desperate is not helping a lot.

gnii 08-22-2022 08:36 AM

So I was going to have that single edge I was granted. I took off pants and underwear and had a leak just from that, which luckily partially landed on the underwear and pants I was taking off. Then I could barely start wanking before I spurted again in my hand.

I had to surrender, rush to the bathroom while living a small tray of puddles and pissing in the toilet FOREVER.

I hate you guys <3 This was so fun. Also, I'm going to make gary even more desperate.

Too bad the two of us can barely keep him hold his pee, I'd like to make him drink more, but that way his holding time would get very short

Sir_Damian 08-22-2022 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4851299)
So I was going to have that single edge I was granted. I took off pants and underwear and had a leak just from that, which luckily partially landed on the underwear and pants I was taking off. Then I could barely start wanking before I spurted again in my hand.

I had to surrender, rush to the bathroom while living a small tray of puddles and pissing in the toilet FOREVER.

I hate you guys <3 This was so fun. Also, I'm going to make gary even more desperate.

very good job, gnii! i mean... you lost it. but we did make it very tough for you. thanks for playing with us. :)

and yes, let's make gary lose, too, now. :D

meanwhile i'm glad my holding is just for myself without the "help" of others.

gnii 08-22-2022 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4851310)
very good job, gnii! i mean... you lost it. but we did make it very tough for you. thanks for playing with us. :)

and yes, let's make gary lose, too, now. :D

meanwhile i'm glad my holding is just for myself without the "help" of others.

You should be glad, because, who knows why, I'm feeling vindictive!