getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sex With A Clone? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386951)

Truckernaut42 06-06-2020 04:57 PM

Sex With A Clone?

Would you clone yourself and have sex with your clone?

What kind of things would you do with your clone?

If you could change any physical features of your clone, would you and which ones?

gdBob 06-06-2020 05:06 PM

I am not gay but I have considered cloning my penis with those kits you can buy, just out of curiosity to see what it's like for the other person.

If I had a full clone I could find out what it would be like to fuck and be fucked by me. I wouldn't change any physical features because then it wouldn't be me any more.

Cassidy_Meow 06-06-2020 05:45 PM

Assuming my Gf / Mistress would be fine I would
Cuddle when miss is out, let it watch the baby’s, I dunno
If you could change any physical features of your clone, would you and which ones?
Maybe bigger boobs I dunno mine are decent sized but it would be fun and a bigger tounge

StevenXenoverse 06-07-2020 04:38 AM

I'd definitely have sex with my clone, mainly because I know all of my fetishes and could dom/sub for myself. I'd spank, fuck and generally torment myself from both sides but also have some great regular sex. The bondage would be incredible though

EasilyStopped 06-07-2020 05:10 AM

I'd love it, we'd fool around nonstop. I'd have virtually no limits with a clone of myself while I probably wouldn't let any other guy fuck me in the ass. The symmetry of 69ing would never get old. It would be great to punish the person who cums first/second knowing we're identical. I'm a switch so we'd have fun domming and submitting to each other or finding ways to suffer at the same time, like drinking several liters of water each and locking ourselves in a 69 for several hours.

I personally get off on being identical but I know my clone is going to want to be taller and have a bigger dick so it would be mean not to let him have that.

coolstuff 06-07-2020 11:05 AM

Yes, I'd love to. I actually fantasize about it often.
All kinds of kinky shit, I'll probably let my clone dominate me.
More muscles & less body hair

coolstuff 06-07-2020 11:06 AM

Yes, I'd love to. I actually fantasize about it often.
All kinds of kinky shit, I'll probably let my clone dominate me.
More muscles & less body hair

DarkSide94 06-07-2020 02:51 PM

Honestly think this would be perfect!

I’d be able to do everything I’m not brave enough to do to myself, stuff my twisted mind has played with but would severely impact my well being or physical body.....

Or I could just feel what it’s like to suck my own cock, either or would do ☺️

JeffThorsen777 12-20-2020 05:55 AM

It would be great! By the way, I was asked a similar question by a girl in the chat https://isexychat.com/chatrooms/singles-chat/. What she did on camera is something. I love dating sites and communication. This way you can learn a lot more about your partner.

BLiverpool 12-20-2020 07:07 AM

Absolutely! I always think my cock looks like it would be nice to suck when I look at pics of it so I'd suck my clone silly.

sissybill 12-21-2020 04:14 AM

Would you clone yourself and have sex with your clone?= absolutely yes i would

What kind of things would you do with your clone?= i would deep throat him 24/7 / id hav him fuck me everyday n fill me with his cum

If you could change any physical features of your clone, would you and which ones?= id give him a bigger cock

elf_ears 12-22-2020 04:39 AM

It's an ongoing joke between myself and my friends/partner that I am so vain that this is my ultimate fantasy. In truth I'm actually very self-conscious and dissatisfied about my appearance and the reason I come across as vain is because I try to use positive reinforcement as a counter to the negative thoughts I have.

That being said. I would totally have sex with my clone. If I had the choice to change their physical appearance I would in every way to make them more attractive. That might sound counter-intuitive; why have sex with a clone if they look nothing like you? Well, the reason it appeals to me is not because we have the same body but because we have the same mind. The real benefit is that they would have all the same kinks as I do and know exactly what I like and where my limits are.

The kind of things I would do would be things that push my limits to the brink and also things that involve kinks that are uncommon so I am less likely to find another partner to do those things with. The thing that comes to mind first is scat. It's a fringe interest, even in the kink world and I could trust my clone to know my limits.

321tt 02-19-2021 11:05 AM

Oh yes, definitely! My clone would best know how to drive me crazy. Also, being bi, I wouldn't mind sex with him. I would basically only get the clone a larger dick.

Marquise 02-19-2021 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 (Post 4028344)

Most definitively yes. Who knows me better than myself? Also, I consider myself super hot. It would be vanilla, though, cause I would never let me dominate myself and so my clone, who is me, wouldn't allow me either. Does that makes sense? lol

I guess I'd give my clone bigger boobs because that's something I wish for in myself. They are good, but not squeezable enough.

runswithcows 02-19-2021 02:03 PM

I’d try everything out on my self