getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A website for orgasm denial tracking (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=388785)

Felix645 07-07-2020 12:00 PM

A website for orgasm denial tracking

Hey everyone!

I was always very fond of numbers, and I always liked the idea of tracking my progress on orgasm denial. The thing is, creating excel sheets and pullings statistics out of them is a real hassle for me. I know there probably are a lot of orgasm tracking apps out there but I think nothing really linked to that tease and denial stuff. I want to be shown what my most days without an orgasm are. What is my edging record? How much do I edge on average? Is there an increase to be seen? All those things really motivate me in terms of my current denial. But I havent really found something like that, feel free to inform me if I missed something though :D

But then I had a thought: If there isnt anything like this, why not making it myself? And with that thought comes the question: would there be anyone else interested in something like that?

So Im asking the getDare-Community: Is there anyone else who would like something like this? What are your thought, opinions, anything. Please leave a comment down below if you want to! :)

Since Im doing web-development for my job now, it would be a nice side project since I really like what Im doing right now and it would be fun to share some ideas!

Im looking forward to read any replies!

edgeofmyclit 07-07-2020 12:21 PM

I like this idea. I honestly don't know of any sites that track this.

If you do make it I'd definitely check it out. I'm guessing you'll need a log in or username if you want to make it public.

Felix645 07-07-2020 12:39 PM

Thanks for taking an interest already! I already have a bunch of ideas and bunch of must have's. Having multiple users obviously requires user management such as a login, and I definitely consider this to be a must have if I am to make it public.

Obviously this would be a lengthy process. I would need to plan it out, what would the first version look like? Which functionality has priority etc. Also I would first develop locally and when I feel like I have a version which I can make public, I would need to look for hosting etc.
If I would do it I would definitely make a blog of some sort where people can track my progress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit (Post 4060751)
I like this idea. I honestly don't know of any sites that track this.

If you do make it I'd definitely check it out. I'm guessing you'll need a log in or username if you want to make it public.

Felix645 07-12-2020 12:54 PM

Anyone else have a opinion on this? :)

Delvok 07-12-2020 03:55 PM

I'd be down. As someone new to orgasm denial it would be nice to have a way to track it. Maybe even a way to put the number of edges ive been assigned so that way its all easy to keep track of. If it existed I would definitely use it.

Felix645 07-13-2020 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delvok (Post 4066414)
I'd be down. As someone new to orgasm denial it would be nice to have a way to track it. Maybe even a way to put the number of edges ive been assigned so that way its all easy to keep track of. If it existed I would definitely use it.

Yeah, I think it would make it easier for beginners too, and the idea with the assigned edges is a good one, Ill keep that in mind :)

SubbyFootFetishist 07-13-2020 11:46 AM

I mean honestly, if you've got an edge and orgasm tracker already, a very very basic notes tab/function may be worthwhile. Say you have five tasks, delivered through GD, kik, or other places.

You could copy/paste your tasks and details into your notes area and have everything all in one place! (Might be expanding the scope too far though)

Felix645 07-13-2020 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist (Post 4067147)
I mean honestly, if you've got an edge and orgasm tracker already, a very very basic notes tab/function may be worthwhile. Say you have five tasks, delivered through GD, kik, or other places.

You could copy/paste your tasks and details into your notes area and have everything all in one place! (Might be expanding the scope too far though)

Sounds like a nice idea. Might be a good feature for the future, Ill add it to my list :)

Felix645 07-17-2020 03:03 PM

Just wanted to let everybody now that I officially started coding on this :) Dont know how long itll take but if anyone wants to be up to date I can create a blog or something, just let me know!

footlover.london 07-29-2020 06:02 AM

I use TeamLocked. Geared around chastity (don’t know if you’re locked or not) but also tracks orgasms, ruined orgasms and edges. Also some great games in there to extend or randomly pick your Denial/chasity time etc. If you sign up let me know and I‘ll make freinds with you. Well worth a look.

Felix645 07-29-2020 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 4083478)
I use TeamLocked. Geared around chastity (don’t know if you’re locked or not) but also tracks orgasms, ruined orgasms and edges. Also some great games in there to extend or randomly pick your Denial/chasity time etc. If you sign up let me know and I‘ll make freinds with you. Well worth a look.

Interesting, sounds like a fun place ... Im not really into chastity though ^^

I think Ill continue my own site anyway, its a nice little project when I feel like coding ^^

jehoftm 07-29-2020 02:15 PM

ooooooo interesting! I would 100% use it if there was something like this.

My food for thought is;

How would you make it applicable to a broad range of people? Eg, not just people with penises but also people with vaginas? And in doing so, be sure you don't make things unnecessarily gendered. I stop using a hell of a lot of sexual websites and apps etc because they assume I have a cock if I'm a guy, or refer to me as a woman if I want to have relevant content

Maybe a tasks or goals section? To build on what Devlok said, tracking edge numbers is a great idea, and being able to do assigned/goal number vs achieved number would be useful. You could get more detailed for the more experienced (how long did it take to get to the edge, what did you use to edge, soft vs hard edge, etc), but it might be hard to not make the options overwhelming

Ways to view data will be important too; is it all going to go on one graph? What's the timescale, how would you represent it? Would be super interesting, albeit complex to code, to be able to compare different variables and customise data presentation. Perhaps just an export to .xls for now!

footlover.london 07-30-2020 01:44 AM

I should have added - I would love to see and use you’re site too though. I’m not often locked in chastity (mainly edging and denial) so would love to participate