getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Kink and Education (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Creating the Likes, Dislikes, and Limits list (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409325)

Tahady 11-08-2021 09:51 PM

Creating the Likes, Dislikes, and Limits list

Hello everyone.

I am wondering if there is a tool or a checklist that would make it easy to create my list for likes, dislikes and limits. What did you guys use?

Thank you.

poetrylover828 11-14-2021 05:29 PM

I started with what interested me and the few things I’ve tried by myself. You can google for a kinky check list if you want to go through a big list. I also have a fetlife account and they have a tool that adds likes and limits to your profile as you select them. It’s pretty cool actually.

Cueball9802 11-14-2021 05:40 PM

I used this tool created by Jaro: ultimate likes and limits questionare although it's mainly for subs it is quite extensive.

Tahady 11-14-2021 11:54 PM

Thank you all I really appreciate it.

Tahady 11-15-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetrylover828 (Post 4574248)
I started with what interested me and the few things I’ve tried by myself. You can google for a kinky check list if you want to go through a big list. I also have a fetlife account and they have a tool that adds likes and limits to your profile as you select them. It’s pretty cool actually.

So, I have a profile on fetlife too. I just went and tried to find the tool you are talking about but couldn't find it. Do you mind telling me what to do? Thanks in advance.

poetrylover828 11-16-2021 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tahady (Post 4575159)
So, I have a profile on fetlife too. I just went and tried to find the tool you are talking about but couldn't find it. Do you mind telling me what to do? Thanks in advance.

On the top of the webpage is a bunch of links (groups, home, events) and one is fetishes. That is the list. You have to click on what interests you and then it shows others who are into it. Groups that are about the kink. And sometimes events as well I think. Then on the top right there is a button for adding it. You can choose from a menu how interested you are.

Tahady 11-16-2021 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetrylover828 (Post 4576303)
On the top of the webpage is a bunch of links (groups, home, events) and one is fetishes. That is the list. You have to click on what interests you and then it shows others who are into it. Groups that are about the kink. And sometimes events as well I think. Then on the top right there is a button for adding it. You can choose from a menu how interested you are.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I appreciate it.

poetrylover828 11-18-2021 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tahady (Post 4576319)
Thanks for the detailed reply. I appreciate it.

No problem. Hope it helps.