getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Discipline (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=375562)

fieldman 11-06-2019 10:31 AM

Discipline

I'm looking to explore more discipline based kink. By this I mean punishment and correction for real life incidents. Maybe you didn't do the washing up, or failed an exam, or screwed up at work. Perhaps you feel like you need to atone for your sins in some way or to confess them and be chastised in a setting where it's not only about getting off but about helping you feel better about yourself as a result.

Think of it as less of a focus on orgasms and more of a focus on personal discipline and stability alone, instead of being a full on master/slave dynamic. I don't know if there's many looking for this kink on getdare but it's worth a try.

I am interested in talking to females only. No boys, no crossdressers. PM me for more information.

fieldman 11-25-2019 05:05 PM

I have had some high quality replies and stimulating conversations from people reading this post. If it intrigues you, send me a message or reply here.

fieldman 12-29-2019 10:59 AM

Over the past couple of months I've had some very interesting conversations and dynamics. Some based on discipline for not sticking to a set weekly budget, others for domestic situations, others again for pure kink like breaking orgasm control or whatever. It's a fascinating world to enter. If you're curious about trying it or even just talking about it, PM me.

fieldman 07-27-2020 04:56 AM

I'm looking to explore this kind of dynamic again. Here is a sample of some previous exchanges I have had with a willing submissive woman in need of some discipline.

Quote:

Originally Posted by (redacted)
Quote:

I don't have a full recollection but I texted my girlfriend and this is what we think happened.
We made margaritas while getting ready as pre-drinks. I think I had 4 shots of vodka through the night. Some champaign later which is when I got fucked up. We were supposed to eat at some point but we got distracted. I matched with the guy on tinder earlier that night and he superliked me. I don’t do this often in fact I have not been with anyone since moving here. But that night I liked the attention and I was wanting to have someone to kiss on midnight and I thought if we clicked I’d take him home. I could see he was very close so I texted him to come to where we were. I remember dancing like fools, making out on some couch and drinking champagne even before the countdown the rest is a blur. My friend told me the rest later. So yeah. Please punish me. Scold me. [redacted] and I need to be disciplined. Pain, shame anything.

Quote:

You were were drinking with a girl friend. Although you cannot remember how much you drank, you recall margaritas and multiple shots of vodka, at least 4 by your own admission. After that you moved onto champagne, though you dont say how much. I find that you must have had a minimum of half a bottle. During your alcohol binge you took no measures to ease the impact of your drinking on your body. You did not drink water to dilute it, nor did you eat a meal even though you had planned to do so.
This kind of behaviour is unacceptable. Good, well behaved, respectable women do not drink like dockyard labourers at the end of their shift. Your drinking behaviour was quite excessive that night and I find that you drank the equivalent of 6 standard shots of vodka, 3 shots of tequila in the margaritas and 6 glasses (a bottle) of champagne, based on your own confession to me. That is a total of 21 units in one night which is the entire weekly allowance for a woman in Britain. You were a disgraceful drunkard that night and that is before I turn to your sexual behaviour after you made yourself intoxicated.
Having become drunk to the point where you were struggling to remember events, you then took to Tinder. Doubtless with the drink stimulating your wanton thoughts, you matched with a nearby man. Fuelled by your whorish impulses you lured him to your location. You said you liked the attention from him and wanted someone to kiss at midnight. I reject your innocent explanation. I find that you deliberately made yourself drunk on high strength alcohols to build up the courage to seduce the first man who showed the slightest bit of interest in you. Your disgustingly slutty plan succeeded. He came to you, doubtless after you promised to perform vile and debasing acts for his pleasure. You danced with him and, in your own words, "making out on some couch... the rest is a blur". [redacted]
Your behaviour, both drinking and sexual, is totally out of place even for a worthless fuckhole like you. I must punish you to teach you a lesson and deter you from future excess drinking and slutty actions like this. To do so I need to consider how best to achieve that effect.
A slut who drinks too much and stops caring who sees her whore like behaviour or who she indulges in it with is a disgrace. You are a disgrace. You'll strip your panties off and give yourself two dozen spanks with a belt. Having done that, you'll then lie on your back and give your horny fuckhole another dozen directly. [redacted]
To curb your drinking we need a different kind of punishment. Immediately after those spanks, spread rice on a chair. Sit on it and write out 25 times "I must not be a drunken fuckhole". At the end, read each line out loud, checking carefully for any mistakes you made.

Quote:

Shit I do not know how to report on this. That's a scolding alright. I am still flustered and embarrassed after reading it a couple of times. I have not been told off in years. Never like this. Now I do not know if I should call you Sir but thank you. The belt was so fucking painful. And I deserved it. My pussy is bright red and swollen, caught my clit a few times too. Rice on chair part is genius. Takes post spanking discomfort and shame to next level. The hand written lines were embarrassing. I do not know what else to say. Thank you for putting in the time to discipline me. But I apologize I was not entirely truthful to you. God this is embarrassing. You are right I [redacted]. One other thing. Since my new year goal was to drink less, I hoped you would consider setting a number of days or weeks I am not allowed to drink, or some sort of long run rule or punishment ritual to discourage me from drinking. I am submitting to your discipline again for this and for consequences of the [redacted] I lied about
Quote:

I dont think you'll go cold Turkey. Everyone likes a drink after all. You will stay sober on Thursdays and keep below 25 units a week. Look up what that means and relate it to how much you're drinking now. Keep a log of what you drink for the next week and I'll review it at intervals.

Should you drink more than 5 units in one night you'll need to be disciplined for giving into your cravings. Report it to me immediately and I'll decide what to do. Taking the time zone difference into account, while you wait for my reply you'll go commando as a reminder that actions have consequences.

You have made a very late confession adding to your sexual misbehaviour. After your drunken antics it seems you [redacted] You chose to continue and double down. [redacted]Knowing what a needy whore you are, [redacted]

Again, you must be punished for this behaviour. I have already disciplined you for your drunkenness and the behaviour which led to this [redacted]. You failed to confess it at the first opportunity you had and you are now very embarrassed by having to admit this. [redacted]
For the failure to confess to [redacted], spank your tits 2 dozen times with the charger cord. For the [redacted], use a rubber band to snap your tongue six times. Each will remind you of the slitty purpose you used it for and why failing to tell me about that was a bad idea.

Quote:

Eh that is painful to read and do. 24 spanks with the cord left marks all over my tits. I thought this was harsh and considered asking for mercy then realized it was a punishment for lying to you and this is how you estimate its value. Rubber band snaps on my tongue were strangely painful too. My tongue is a little swollen. Yeah that will teach me a lesson. I have been feeling discombobulated since the new year ashamed of what I have done. Doing this is akin to being given a chance at penance. I am not like this normally I have never done such thing [redacted] Again I am at a loss of words. I will probably read the scolding a few more times. Thank you again for putting in the time to punish me. After getting chastised the way I asked I am wanting to have a sense of closure. Would you tell me something to that effect as in you are pardoned or whatever.
Quote:

Well done. You've now been punished fully for your behaviour over New Year and we don't hold grudges here. Consider yourself chastised and forgiven, you've paid your dues. [redacted]

writeformeslut 08-17-2020 02:16 AM

This looks intriguing lol

orangeclimber22 08-31-2020 08:00 PM

I’m rather interested to learn more if this is something you’re still interested in engaging in.

badrebel34 10-21-2020 10:11 PM

I'm interested. My kik is Badrebel34

fieldman 12-13-2020 04:56 AM

I'm still disciplining wayward girls from time to time. If you like what you read, message or kik me.

fieldman 02-16-2021 11:05 AM

A recent report. I have removed some details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fieldman
Now, we need to discipline you for your exam behaviour which is altogether worse.

By your own confession you have not only squandered your academic year so far but your behaviour has also caused your classmates to be marked down. You have admitted that you cheated on [number] exams, [number] assignments [removed] as well as other smaller tests.

You are a disgrace. You have learnt nothing this year and your wholesale cheating is utterly unacceptable. Cheating your exams and completing a month's assignment work in one hour with an app to disguise the evidence of your cheating is some of the very worst behaviour a student could commit. Worse, your classmates had their marks reduced because your copying of their papers caused suspicion to fall on them. You are not only toxic to yourself, you are toxic to those around you.

Your behaviour must be punished in a way that not only ensures you pay a fair price for your disgraceful actions but also deters you from repeating it. I must also give you some credit for coming forward and asking to be disciplined. That shows you recognise what you did was wrong.

Effective discipline targets the cause of offending. In your case the cause is your laziness. It is too easy for you to take a shortcut and copy your exams and assignments off others. Therefore you will undergo a lengthy session of discipline, and a suitably painful one.

Begin by drinking a large glass of water, the toilet is out of bounds until half an hour after the rest of your punishment ends. Once done, strip to your bra and panties. Use a marker pen to write "punished for cheating" across your belly. Take a pic of yourself in a mirror with this visible. Put some uncooked rice on a tray and put the tray on a convenient chair. You will also need pen and some sheets of paper.

Warm up with a spanking. Use the spatula to give yourself 2 dozen over your panties. Lower them and give yourself another 2 dozen.

Once complete go and sit on the tray, with the chair at a suitable table. You will then write out 100 times, I must not cheat on exams, assignments or tests.

After the 100 lines are complete stand up and fetch a rubber band. Remove your bra. Snap each of your breasts hard with the rubber band 2 dozen times. After each snap say out loud "I must not get my classmates into trouble by copying their papers".

You will finish by giving yourself a dozen spanks to each inner thigh with your spatula before sitting back on the tray for 15 minutes to think about why you have been punished.

Finish by taking selfies of front and back to remind yourself what happens when you misbehave like this.

The report:

Quote:

Damn. It was so hard to read that first part and not wince. I have said this before and I will say it again, what you wrote made me confront what I did and it's not a good feeling because I tend to keep them at the very back of my mind until I forget. When I first read part of the message, I didn't think it was gonna be as long as it actually turned out to be. Sheesh.

I drank water from the largest glass I could find and in some ways it was a relief because I was soo nervous like waiting for discipline makes it seem all the more threatening and like a black cloud that tends to grow into a storm. I stripped to my panties and wrote "punished for cheating" across my belly and honestly?? I . Hated. It. I have mixed feelings towards bodywriting but being forced to confront your actions in such a way is just symbolic of the fact that we are responsible for ourselves and our actions. I took a picture and it was so embarrassing to see it , I almost deleted it but just tried to move on to the next stage.

I had collected everything I needed before the punishment so now I just went on to the spanking part. Ughh... Just when I was getting used to sitting as well. I used the spatula to spank 2 dozen times each over my panties while bending across the table. Reading the first part properly and hearing the words repeated like 'disgrace and whole sale cheating and toxic ' made me spank harder than last time. [removed]

I lowered the panties and 2 dozen again and damn! I almost can't believe I can spank myself that hard because scientifically speaking humans have a tendency to not try inflict pain upon themselves or find it difficult(usually 80% of time) but that spank was waaaay harder than the previous one and I think it was because of you , your words or maybe the actual reason for which the punishment was for? I can't be sure. Damn I was itching to rub after but I knew if I did I would have the urge to just say quits because it's easy to do that.

The second worst part of this punishment was sitting on that awful, horrible rice?! Seriously. Sand with stones can't hurt as much as that rice did while just sitting. I jumped back up the minute by burning hot red (again) bottom hit the rice. It took a lot of will to force myself to sit and wriggling just makes those rice poke into you more so that wasn't helpful . Ugh.

Did it really have to be 100 times? God, it was so tiring . I haven't written much like in months? So my speed was really slow. I officially hate the word "assignments" do you know how many letters it has? 11. Unfortunately for me I was soo distracted from the pain at times I kept making a mistake with that because I tried to hurry. Until I slowed down during that word because you asked not to make more than 3 but I reached 9 or 10 sorry before I showed down. It took me around 35 to 40 minutes. Not sure exactly because by the end I was scribbling so fast I almost mistook number 98 for 100 and imagine my reaction when I found out lol. Wasn't pretty.

The WORST part of the punishment was probably the most harmless looking one . I had managed to get a thick and really elastic band. [removed] Trust me. I regretted it after. The first strike was a test one (but I counted it!) to my left breast . Sheesh... That caused a line of pure red agony . It was freaking hard to not throw that rubber band as far away from me as possible . The concept of 2 dozen each was seeming so.. I just tried not to think about it. [removed]

I also remembered you saying atleast 15 on my nipples each. So I tried to do that after a few on my white breasts which were now covered with red angry weltish lines. Honestly? I accidentally let out the band positioned on my nipple sooner than I expected so it was unexpected and pretty much the most painful thing of the day . (I was more careful afterwards to be aware) in that moment I think I truly regretted everything and swore I would never even dare think of doing something like this again.

Those rubber band snaps to my nipples were truly hard to bear because I was literally bending forward each time trying to control that pain until I wised up when I realised that my nerve endings were all on fire sang did them quicker. [removed]

I finished with those inner thigh spanks and damn they hurt as well . That part is just soo sensitive . Almost hit too close to my pussy one time (it freaking hurt!) because my hands were a bit achy after writing continuously. By the end. Let's just say I had no idea where to focus my mind on . The pain in my breasts, or my bottom or my thighs or the soreness in my hands. Sitting on the rice again was sooo hard. Because part of my now spanked inner thighs were in contact with that grainy rice as well.

So rather than focusing on the pain , I used that time to really think about why I was in this position and what I did to deserve it . And thinking back , I realised that you gave me the perfect punishment. It might have been hard to bear and terrible during it but afterwards realising and confronting it head on , I just felt like it was not even worth to get a grade for something you didn't do yourself. Receiving this punishment is something I actually deserved and being almost done with it made me feel better than I have in a while so really... Thank you.

fieldman 07-06-2021 04:24 PM

It's been a while and my disciplinarian side needs exercising. I look forward to some more conversations about discipline again.

Billi101 09-25-2021 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fieldman (Post 3827263)
I'm looking to explore more discipline based kink. By this I mean punishment and correction for real life incidents. Maybe you didn't do the washing up, or failed an exam, or screwed up at work. Perhaps you feel like you need to atone for your sins in some way or to confess them and be chastised in a setting where it's not only about getting off but about helping you feel better about yourself as a result.

Think of it as less of a focus on orgasms and more of a focus on personal discipline and stability alone, instead of being a full on master/slave dynamic. I don't know if there's many looking for this kink on getdare but it's worth a try.

I am interested in talking to females only. No boys, no crossdressers. PM me for more information.

This is a kink I share. Not very interested in orgasm control but driven by real life discipline. I want to be punished for not going on daily walks, wasting time watching Netflix instead of focusing on my job.

starbaby13 09-25-2021 01:01 PM

I think that is absolutely fantastic.

Tahady 11-09-2021 11:04 PM

I am very interested. If you are still interested.
Feel free to DM me.
Likes: light to medium pain in sexual areas, orgasm/masturbation control.

Dislikes: pain in non-sexual areas, anal.

Limits: Public, blood, pee or poop, face pic, permanent damage or bruises.

Note: I don't live a lone so I might be limited on what I can do. I can't make noise.

fieldman 11-18-2021 05:17 AM

This has been going well. Should you wish to be dealt with for something you've done, PM or kik me.

I hope to post a punishment report here again soon. Many girls in need of discipline become very embarrassed when the idea of the reasons for their punishment and reaction to it being read by others is brought up.

Spankmehard1995 11-18-2021 08:26 AM

this is something im interetsred in being in need and wanting a discipline based dynamic