getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Like Improvements? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1459)

Glutgod 03-22-2007 02:51 PM

Like Improvements?

Just wondering if anybody likes the top 10, reputation points, and awards improvements, me personnaly think they are good, considering I'm top on reputation and post number. But they could become a problem too if people fight over them too much and forget about having fun.

cheesy dude 03-22-2007 02:56 PM

i think its a great idea and will encourage gests to join. i love the reputation bit because i think thats very good idea, reutation given by other user and stuff.

Glutgod 03-22-2007 02:58 PM

Yea plus the power too, peeople will want more and will contribute more so they can make a bigger effect on peoples reputation.

depp=noob=lol 03-22-2007 03:03 PM

dont know if the reputation thing is going to work, time will tell.. but i have to say that since the 10 ten posts was published, i am posting as much as i can to be as high as possible

Rob 03-22-2007 04:18 PM

I enjoy it a lot (I am also the first person to win an award, so I don't have room to talk).

Manbearpig 03-22-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by depp=noob=lol (Post 8935)
i have to say that since the 10 ten posts was published, i am posting as much as i can to be as high as possible

hey don't we all (but lets keep it high quality like always :D ) But i really love these changes. more interactive and i have really been giving rep. pts (and disapproving) of a lot of posts today!

userben 03-22-2007 10:35 PM

i like the new awards and improvements but we need to figure something out about the slave and master forums.for example if a person post a post and never logs back in and you never hear from them again.thats a problem. there is also alot of people that dont have the right idea about slave&master they think it is a dare when in reality it a task and a relationship. and the titleing system set in place work some time but staff get sick of reminding people of the rules. the slave and master forums should be locked tell you read all the stikcs that are importent

nina 03-23-2007 02:41 PM

I really like the awards; it's a great way to encourage people to get more involved. However, I'm not sure that reputation will work; it doesn't seem to have worked in the past, but who knows?

DareByrd 03-23-2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nina (Post 9064)
I really like the awards; it's a great way to encourage people to get more involved. However, I'm not sure that reputation will work; it doesn't seem to have worked in the past, but who knows?

i agree on the first point and the top ten posters(is this a word even???)is a great way to motivate people to get active and post truths, dares, ect.

Musty 21 03-23-2007 06:56 PM

i love the new updates and i'm going to keep on doing what i've been doing.

Glutgod 03-23-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dabear (Post 8971)
hey don't we all (but lets keep it high quality like always :D ) But i really love these changes. more interactive and i have really been giving rep. pts (and disapproving) of a lot of posts today!

\

Yea I'm not completely into the reputation thing, but it sounds fun so I'll try it out.

depp 03-24-2007 03:07 AM

Reputation is only a way of thanking posters for things they do that you like. Think of it as a pat on the back. You don't have to use it and doing so will not effect yourself.

Glutgod 03-24-2007 07:59 PM

Yea but its kinda recent ( at least talk about recent.) So I'm not completely used to it.