getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to (extreme version, be careful) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=103844)

codymich 04-06-2012 07:27 AM

Loser has to (extreme version, be careful)

This follows the same idea as the person above Loser Has To... dare, but I didn't want to clog that one up if nobody is into this. Rules are the same, except the decider doesn't have to post their own dare if they don't want to (in case they aren't feeling that extreme). If decider doesn't include a dare, someone else can jump in after them. I'll start with:

Loser gets their random sex hookup controlled for a day. My idea is this: the loser has their screen controlled on teamviewer, joinme, etc, and the winner makes a hookup posting looking for whatever acts the winner decides*. (I'm thinking craigslist, but the site/sites are up to the winner). Loser must take any pictures necessary for the post. Winner then has access to the loser's email (make a new address if this is a problem) and is able to correspond with anyone who replies. After setting up the details, the winner may then watch the action on the loser's webcam.

Decider may watch the screen control and the webcam as well, if they wish.

* Note: It should go without saying, but the activity must be legal in the area being performed. No exchanging of money, minors, etc.

Safety: Loser has final control over what happens (obviously) for safety reasons, but pushing limits will be allowed. Loser may watch all posting and email exchanges. Be smart, don't give your address or phone number out to anyone unless you are ok with what is going on.

Please be available this evening and/or most of the morning/afternoon Saturday (tomorrow) eastern US time if you wish to participate in this dare, as it will take a while. Have a webcam, email address to use, and be serious about following through with this dare, win or lose. I'm aiming for something close being a real life slave, without having to travel across the country to do it.

lucky32 04-06-2012 08:23 AM

sounds amazing. i am in

XtremeDude 06-05-2013 04:14 PM

I AM IN
p.s.
i have been dared to let anyone access my pc though teamviewer and let them create a profile in ANY site of their choice with my photos and post this here.
if you are interested pm me

babygd 06-05-2013 04:20 PM

I think i get it but i dont understand the above's post...

Only fair that cody loses since he started this.

Im not posting just deciding for now.

darefan150 06-07-2013 09:26 PM

Loser must give his getdare password over for 24 hours

aftering 06-08-2013 01:25 AM

Oki I'm in for this one.

wedgiegary 06-08-2013 01:29 AM

I'm in for this too

daettil69 06-09-2013 12:24 AM

aftering loses to darefan. Loser has to let winner decide when they have to be locked in chastity for as long as winner wants.

fdribble 06-23-2013 09:27 AM

How do you decide winner or loser?

UndieLicker 06-23-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdribble (Post 1006453)
How do you decide winner or loser?

You just pick one of the 2 players.

fdribble 06-23-2013 02:00 PM

so what do I have to do?

Simi 06-23-2013 02:39 PM

just say who loses and post a new one, go look at the other loser have to threads.

cijo 07-16-2013 01:55 AM

Im in :)

dare me :p

jdawg 07-17-2013 08:05 PM

Daetilli loses

Loser must let winner design a craigslist ad fr loser to post n must provide link in their sig for 2 weeks

billychib 07-17-2013 08:10 PM

I am in on this one I kinda hope I loose I don't know to post in Craigslist