getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hotel Dares? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354751)

andrew_b 11-16-2018 02:37 AM

Hotel Dares?

Have you done any hotel dares?

If so, what?

rhode64 11-16-2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3485318)
Have you done any hotel dares?

If so, what?

Never done any as during my liife time I hardly ever stayed in hotels the most being an over night stay as I have always been in to camping big time .

appughar 11-16-2018 08:35 AM

Yes i have done a few

gdBob 11-16-2018 11:50 PM

Not yet, but it's one of the things I really want to try next.

I'd like to take a naked walk along a hallway, maybe change floor if I get really brave.

Other ideas are welcome if people want to suggest them.

lines_uk_1664 11-17-2018 02:03 AM

I have done wearing sheer tan tights with shorts and walking around the hotel

andrew_b 11-18-2018 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by appughar (Post 3485462)
Yes i have done a few

Oh, care to share?

Scrap 11-18-2018 09:09 AM

I've done "lock outs" (hide key, get locked out of room naked and have to get the key), skinny dipped, worked out, pizza dares. I want to try an elevator clothes change (start in one outfit and change into another between top and bottom floors), or a clothes drop (drop clothes down a stairwell or send down the elevator, then run down the stairs to get them), but opportunity has not knocked yet.

andrew_b 11-18-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrap (Post 3487147)
I've done "lock outs" (hide key, get locked out of room naked and have to get the key), skinny dipped, worked out, pizza dares. I want to try an elevator clothes change (start in one outfit and change into another between top and bottom floors), or a clothes drop (drop clothes down a stairwell or send down the elevator, then run down the stairs to get them), but opportunity has not knocked yet.

Wow, what's the longest you've left your clothes from you when being locked out?

Scrap 11-18-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3487157)
Wow, what's the longest you've left your clothes from you when being locked out?

I hid my room key in the vending area of the floor just below the one I was staying on. I was on one end of the hotel, and the vending area was sort of in the middle of each floor. I took the stairs next to my room down to the next floor, walked and retrieved my room key, then walked the rest of the way down the hall to the stairs opposite my room, then back up and to my room. I had to "hide" in the stairway for a few minutes on the return trip while a group made their way from the elevator to their room, but otherwise it was uneventful.

rhl 11-25-2018 07:02 AM

If you consider a self dare
I've done the normal, if you could call it that, stand in front of a window completely naked, both in the daytime and nighttime with the lights on.

Once in a motel I was dared to get naked then get bucket of ice. Yes without even socks on I walked down the hall then the stairs to get ice.

andrew_b 11-25-2018 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 3492511)
If you consider a self dare
I've done the normal, if you could call it that, stand in front of a window completely naked, both in the daytime and nighttime with the lights on.

Once in a motel I was dared to get naked then get bucket of ice. Yes without even socks on I walked down the hall then the stairs to get ice.

Oh very nice, were you seen?

rhl 11-25-2018 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3492516)
Oh very nice, were you seen?

Can't say, but did not get in trouble,
I know that I was not seen on the walk down the hall

kinkysub 11-25-2018 11:31 AM

I guess my main concern is security cameras. I assume they cover every square inch of public space.

andrew_b 11-25-2018 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 3492729)
Can't say, but did not get in trouble,
I know that I was not seen on the walk down the hall

Oh well that's good, was it much of a walk?

And where were your clothes?

rhl 11-25-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinkysub (Post 3492739)
I guess my main concern is security cameras. I assume they cover every square inch of public space.

I agree and would not do it today. When I did my walk down the hallway, very few hotels had cameras