getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Big Change! Add to my Rules [Diapers] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=348756)

DiaperCat 08-19-2018 04:35 PM

Big Change! Add to my Rules [Diapers]

So after about a year of thinking I have decided to replace my underwear with diapers and have saved up the funding for such a change. Now I am writing this post to gather rules I have to follow with my change to diapers.
  • Please keep them reasonable as these are rules I'll be following everyday.

Also I'm looking for someone to make sure I follow up with these rules and if you are interested in that post here, PM me, or message me on Kik: Diapercat33.

I will be updating this post with the current rules I have to follow.

Current Rules
- Not allowed to hold back any pee
- Only allowed one visit to the toilet per day
- Only allowed 2 free changes. Any more and you need 2 permissions by PM and permission from WedgieGary1996 by PM.
- If my diaper is still a bit dry, I will pour some warm water into it before going to bed. Making sure it's nicely bulky and puffy.
- Not allowed to change out of my nighttime diaper unless I have soaked it and made messies in it.

WedgieGary1996 08-19-2018 04:37 PM

I'm interested in making sure you follow them :)

Fiona 08-19-2018 05:07 PM

Well, how about this: For the start you are not allowed to hold back any pee and are only allowed one visit to the toilet per day.

WedgieGary1996 08-19-2018 05:08 PM

At the weekends, you are only allowed 2 free changes. Any more and you need 2 permissions by PM and permission from me by PM.

The catch is, you can only ask each getdare member once every 4 months and can't get pre-approval (apart from me)

DiaperCat 08-19-2018 08:25 PM

List is now updated with all the rules given so far.
Keep them coming.

Mental1096 08-19-2018 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiaperCat (Post 3396523)
List is now updated with all the rules given so far.
Keep them coming.

At the start of each day you have to take a laxative, if you poo yourself in the first hour after taking it you have to mush everything in your diaper everywhere, if u last at least an hour you can leave it where it is

DiaperCat 08-19-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mental1096 (Post 3396528)
At the start of each day you have to take a laxative, if you poo yourself in the first hour after taking it you have to mush everything in your diaper everywhere, if u last at least an hour you can leave it where it is

Now don’t get me wrong it’s a nice rule and I thank you for posting;however, it’s not something I want to do since doing laxatives too much can lead to dependency on them which is something I don’t want. If this was a every other week thing then I would be fine. I don’t mean to be rude by shutting out your post.

Blue Griffin 08-19-2018 08:50 PM

At the end of the day if your diaper is still a bit dry, make sure to pour some warm water into it before going to bed. Make sure it's nicely bulky and puffy!

PlagueBringer 08-19-2018 10:01 PM

You should not be allowed to change out of your nighttime diaper unless you have soaked it and made messies in it.

This should help you minimize those toilet visits and put you on a schedule :P

DiaperCat 08-20-2018 08:47 AM

Updated the rules list with all the new submitted rules. Thank you to everyone who has submitted them so far. :D

littleRy 09-01-2018 04:25 PM

If you have unfinished food it must go in your diaper. Eat everything given to you, don't waste it.

Everill 09-01-2018 04:50 PM

Whenever you're diapered you must also be in chastity. Leave the key in the bathroom, you're only allowed to be out of chastity in the bathroom and the key is not allowed to leave.

If you want to cum then you must cum into a new diaper and wear it.