getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   ~ 24 Female Looking For Public Vacation Dares! ~ (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350037)

PiperChai 09-05-2018 05:49 PM

~ 24 Female Looking For Public Vacation Dares! ~

Hello getdare,

My hubby and I are going a vacation soon. Beach, sunshine,outdoors and no one to recognize us! We'll be far away from home. Good simple dares will work best, too much detail will be hard to pull off. But long dares are certainly fine. ;)

We'll be staying in a hotel with a pool, thats also near the water. We'll be hiking, driving, and going to the beach.There are even a few nude beaches as well! :)

I've got time to buy any outfits! And we love to do photo shoots as well, so posing for pictures in unique places in kinky outfits is fun too!

I plan to get riskier the closer it gets to the end of the vacation so by the last day I hope to be a complete public slut lol. :p

Hubby is willing to participate in any dares too, so dares for us to do together is fine. I'll try to do all the dares we like and report on the most interesting ones. Maybe a picture if its really fun! Thanks! Can't wait to see what you all come up with. <3

Legendary 09-05-2018 06:24 PM

I have many dares for you. Hit me up on kik.my lil is legendarymythgod.
1st dare. You should go to a public beach. I recommend not crowded but crowded would give you more exposure. You and your husband are to go into the ocean. You should give him your bikini bottoms. Then have sex in the water. The water should only reach your belly button at that time. Then you go farther in to the water to where your breasts are underwater. Hand your husband your bikini top and edge 3 times. Then go to your husband naked. For this dare your husband should keep the bikini and instead give you a cover up similar to https://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-O...9fa24a06f07f3b. Then you should spend two hours there and go back to the hotel. You should go to the pool wearing only the cover up the whole way. Then at the pool. Remove the cover up and put on only the bikini top. You will spend 30 minutes in the pool or sunbathing but you must do tricks on the water like standing on your hands. Then you will get out of the pool and put on bikini bottoms. And the cover up. Walk through the lobby. Get in the elevator and strip. Have your husband take all your clothes and leave. Then press everybutton and wait to stop on all of them till you are at the top. Then choose your floor and run to your room

eljugador 09-05-2018 06:30 PM

Breakfast dare, every day more challangeing:

Assuming your hotel has a buffet for breakfast, select one piece of food of your choice. Insert it in your pussy during the breakfast.

You have to choose a large piece of food each day!

Your hubby may decide each day (or flip a coin), whether you remove and eat it directly at the breakfast, or whether you have to leave it for some time and remove it after breakfast.

Birdman5262005 09-05-2018 06:37 PM

When you go hiking, take a kinky outfit with you. When you get to a secluded spot, strip down and change into your outfit. Take a few pics and then if feeling adventerous enough, give your hubby a bj and/or have sex. Then strip back down. Take a pic and then get dressed in the clothes you hiked in and head back home.
Also one day, you should have your hubby pie you in the face with a shaving foam pie while your completely nude in your room (or anywhere you want) with all the curtains opened.

Speedy5g 09-05-2018 07:01 PM

Go to one of the nude beaches with your biggest fitable (and comfortable) plug in you! Make sure others see it!

karabennemsy 09-05-2018 07:58 PM

You should go to the beach wearing nothing. You can leave the hotel wearing a beach towel. When you arrive at the beach out on sunscreen and take some sleeping pills. You r husband should place a cut bikini around you so it looks like it isn't on purpose. Then when your husband decide s to wake you up to back to the hotel once a gain wearing a towel. You should go to the poo l near when it closes and unwrap the towel from yourself. Then just with your husband fuck. In the pool.

ExplorerOfDesires 09-05-2018 11:24 PM

(lets try something without drugs and/or risk of getting expelled from the hotel)

During hiking, strip down to only your shoes and hide your clothes in a spot you'll be able to find later. You can use the gps on your phone to mark the location.

The challenge; try to get at least one mile away from your clothes.
Optional; try to get at least 1/5th of a mile away from your clothes.

PiperChai 09-06-2018 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legendary (Post 3416156)
I have many dares for you. Hit me up on kik.my lil is legendarymythgod.
1st dare. You should go to a public beach. I recommend not crowded but crowded would give you more exposure. You and your husband are to go into the ocean. You should give him your bikini bottoms. Then have sex in the water. The water should only reach your belly button at that time. Then you go farther in to the water to where your breasts are underwater. Hand your husband your bikini top and edge 3 times. Then go to your husband naked. For this dare your husband should keep the bikini and instead give you a cover up similar to https://www.walmart.com/ip/Women-s-O...9fa24a06f07f3b. Then you should spend two hours there and go back to the hotel. You should go to the pool wearing only the cover up the whole way. Then at the pool. Remove the cover up and put on only the bikini top. You will spend 30 minutes in the pool or sunbathing but you must do tricks on the water like standing on your hands. Then you will get out of the pool and put on bikini bottoms. And the cover up. Walk through the lobby. Get in the elevator and strip. Have your husband take all your clothes and leave. Then press everybutton and wait to stop on all of them till you are at the top. Then choose your floor and run to your room

Thanks! We like the idea of giving him my swimsuit in the water.:)
Don't know if fucking in the ocean is a good idea but we'll consider it.

Switching to cover up only will be fun, but not sure about hotel pool just yet. If not busy well do this one

Elevator dares are always fun if there are no cameras this one will be interesting otherwise we might need to do it on the last night.

Thanks for these!

Quote:

Originally Posted by eljugador (Post 3416160)
Breakfast dare, every day more challangeing:

Assuming your hotel has a buffet for breakfast, select one piece of food of your choice. Insert it in your pussy during the breakfast.

You have to choose a large piece of food each day!

Your hubby may decide each day (or flip a coin), whether you remove and eat it directly at the breakfast, or whether you have to leave it for some time and remove it after breakfast.

Not inserting food anywhere other than my mouth. (Added insertions to my limits)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Birdman5262005 (Post 3416166)
When you go hiking, take a kinky outfit with you. When you get to a secluded spot, strip down and change into your outfit. Take a few pics and then if feeling adventerous enough, give your hubby a bj and/or have sex. Then strip back down. Take a pic and then get dressed in the clothes you hiked in and head back home.
Also one day, you should have your hubby pie you in the face with a shaving foam pie while your completely nude in your room (or anywhere you want) with all the curtains opened.

Love everything about hiking dare will do it for sure! Any ideas on the outfit? The pie in the face wouldn't really be a turn on,. maybe if it was wipped cream but not ideal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy5g (Post 3416205)
Go to one of the nude beaches with your biggest fitable (and comfortable) plug in you! Make sure others see it!

Easy! Can do. I've got a bikini to go well with this!

Quote:

Originally Posted by karabennemsy (Post 3416244)
You should go to the beach wearing nothing. You can leave the hotel wearing a beach towel. When you arrive at the beach out on sunscreen and take some sleeping pills. You r husband should place a cut bikini around you so it looks like it isn't on purpose. Then when your husband decide s to wake you up to back to the hotel once a gain wearing a towel. You should go to the poo l near when it closes and unwrap the towel from yourself. Then just with your husband fuck. In the pool.

Hubby is not going to drug me, and I can take a nap without any help. I like the idea of going to the beach in just a towel. But unless it's the nude beach I'll be pretty uncomfortable. Any other ideas of what I can do when I get there?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires (Post 3416378)
(lets try something without drugs and/or risk of getting expelled from the hotel)

During hiking, strip down to only your shoes and hide your clothes in a spot you'll be able to find later. You can use the gps on your phone to mark the location.

Oooh! We'll definitely be doing this one. What should I do if someone comes along? Can I have a cover up? Or just naked with my backpack? We'll be doing a lot of hiking so this is great Thanks!

ExplorerOfDesires 09-06-2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiperChai
Oooh! We'll definitely be doing this one. What should I do if someone comes along? Can I have a cover up? Or just naked with my backpack? We'll be doing a lot of hiking so this is great Thanks!

Well, you are still wearing your shoes, thus running and hiding should be relative easy. Besides, you do not have your clothes with you anyway. You could even ask hubby to collect your clothes (and backpack) while you are in a secure location and send you the gps location including a few pictures thus you can find back your clothes during a naked scavenger hunt.

One small note, I do not know how the surroundings look like, thus I cannot assess how wise it is to run and hide. In a rocky environment with steep cliffs, you might wish to adjust your plans.

I like the suggestion of giving your swimsuit to your hubby when you are in the ocean. Perhaps instead of having sex, your hubby can get out of the water and leaving you behind naked for a while.

Anyway, I am looking forward to read how these ideas work out. I hope you have a fun and interesting and exciting vacation.

ewitch 09-06-2018 11:49 AM

A few dares for you.

Let your hubby pack for you. You are not allowed to give him any suggestions on what to pack or check your case until you arrive on holiday.

For a 24 hour period you lose all use of your hands (I will leave it up to you whether they are bound or you use an honour system). Anything you need hands for someone else must do for you.

Until the last night of the holiday you are not allowed to cum but must make your partner cum as often as they want including at least once in your ass each day and once using your mouth outside your room each day. One the last night they should tie you up spread eagle, blindfold and put ear plugs in you (or a sensory deprivation hood). They using themselves or you toys may then punish you for any dares you did not complete and thank you for the orgasms by making you cum as many times as they did on the holdiay. Once they are done they may leave you tied up until morning.

johank 09-06-2018 09:29 PM

bondage

One evening go with your hubby for a walk (ca 20 min) or grab dinner while your tits bound as follows.

Let your hubby tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place and get some tension. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Let us know, how it went!

J

check123 09-07-2018 07:49 AM

Some dares for you.

Go to the beach only wearing a skimpy bikini. Before you put it on, cut out the lining so it becomes sheer when you get in the water. You may get some looks walking through the lobby on the way there but you can cover up on the way back if you choose to.

Have your hubby strip you naked, blindfold you and cuff you inside a disabled toilet and leave you in there for 20 minutes. You will be plugged and must edge twice during this time. It is unlikely anybody will come in while you are there but if they do you will be completely exposed.

On one of your hiking trips, have sex on a trail if nobody is around. Your hubby will cum on your face and you will continue the hike for 20 minutes longer before you are able to clean it up.

PiperChai 09-07-2018 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExplorerOfDesires (Post 3416804)
Well, you are still wearing your shoes, thus running and hiding should be relative easy. Besides, you do not have your clothes with you anyway. You could even ask hubby to collect your clothes (and backpack) while you are in a secure location and send you the gps location including a few pictures thus you can find back your clothes during a naked scavenger hunt.

One small note, I do not know how the surroundings look like, thus I cannot assess how wise it is to run and hide. In a rocky environment with steep cliffs, you might wish to adjust your plans.

I like the suggestion of giving your swimsuit to your hubby when you are in the ocean. Perhaps instead of having sex, your hubby can get out of the water and leaving you behind naked for a while.

Anyway, I am looking forward to read how these ideas work out. I hope you have a fun and interesting and exciting vacation.

We don't know the environment either but we will be doing several hikes so we can try this out a few times.

Good idea on him leaving me helpless he really likes this one!
I'm sure I'll mangae somehow.;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ewitch (Post 3416820)
A few dares for you.

Let your hubby pack for you. You are not allowed to give him any suggestions on what to pack or check your case until you arrive on holiday.

For a 24 hour period you lose all use of your hands (I will leave it up to you whether they are bound or you use an honour system). Anything you need hands for someone else must do for you.

Until the last night of the holiday you are not allowed to cum but must make your partner cum as often as they want including at least once in your ass each day and once using your mouth outside your room each day. One the last night they should tie you up spread eagle, blindfold and put ear plugs in you (or a sensory deprivation hood). They using themselves or you toys may then punish you for any dares you did not complete and thank you for the orgasms by making you cum as many times as they did on the holdiay. Once they are done they may leave you tied up until morning.

He likes the idea of packing for me. We will definitely do this.

I haven't tried a full day dare like that with no hands. We'll see maybe I can try for an hour and see how I like it.

Last one sounds like fun! It could be a fun way to end the vacation.I might have to cum before the the last day but everything else I can do.
Thank you!
Quote:

Originally Posted by johank (Post 3417594)
One evening go with your hubby for a walk (ca 20 min) or grab dinner while your tits bound as follows.

Let your hubby tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place and get some tension. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Let us know, how it went!

J

Haven't done bondage like this but it depends on the dress I have with me, or it could be very obvious. Might do a trial run first. Thanks!
Quote:

Originally Posted by check123 (Post 3417936)
Some dares for you.

Go to the beach only wearing a skimpy bikini. Before you put it on, cut out the lining so it becomes sheer when you get in the water. You may get some looks walking through the lobby on the way there but you can cover up on the way back if you choose to.

Have your hubby strip you naked, blindfold you and cuff you inside a disabled toilet and leave you in there for 20 minutes. You will be plugged and must edge twice during this time. It is unlikely anybody will come in while you are there but if they do you will be completely exposed.

On one of your hiking trips, have sex on a trail if nobody is around. Your hubby will cum on your face and you will continue the hike for 20 minutes longer before you are able to clean it up.

I think I'll get a sheer bikini or swimsuit for this trip! Suggestions of what to get are welcome :p But I'll definitely go to the beach like this, nude beach or not.:)

Leaving me helpless in a bathroom might be a bit much. If we find a place that might work we'll consider it. But might adapt this dare a bit.

Will definitely do the cum walk on the hiking trail! Maybe we will combine it with the walking naked dare or do it separately to walk by other hikers and see if they notice ;)

Thank you for all the dares!

Greatcornbow 09-07-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiperChai (Post 3416126)
Hello getdare,

My hubby and I are going a vacation soon. Beach, sunshine,outdoors and no one to recognize us! We'll be far away from home. Good simple dares will work best, too much detail will be hard to pull off. But long dares are certainly fine. ;)

We'll be staying in a hotel with a pool, thats also near the water. We'll be hiking, driving, and going to the beach.There are even a few nude beaches as well! :)

I've got time to buy any outfits! And we love to do photo shoots as well, so posing for pictures in unique places in kinky outfits is fun too!

I plan to get riskier the closer it gets to the end of the vacation so by the last day I hope to be a complete public slut lol. :p

Hubby is willing to participate in any dares too, so dares for us to do together is fine. I'll try to do all the dares we like and report on the most interesting ones. Maybe a picture if its really fun! Thanks! Can't wait to see what you all come up with. <3

You get and take with you two similar one-piece swimsuits. While in the hotel you wear one of them, and nothing else, but carrying with you the other one. Go to the top floor of the hotel and call the lift, and on the way down to the ground floor you change from one swimsuit to the other one.

andy4 09-07-2018 06:53 PM

For around the pool wear a thin light colored bikini with all the linings removed.

At least once every 30min get in the pool ( bonus points if you then go straight to the pool bar )

Find a female to friend, next give hubby a blowjob finishing with some on your face and some between your tits. Then go back and start talking to her again.

At dinner go to the restroom and remove your panties upon returning hand them to hubby ( his choice what happens to them ) let hubby rub his dessert spoon along your bare pussy while he has his dessert.