getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you survive naked in the jungle/desert ? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=391138)

Pwetpwet38 08-16-2020 12:59 PM

Would you survive naked in the jungle/desert ?

Hi
Recently I discovered a TV Show named "Naked and Afraid" and his equivalent of other countries.
The aim is :
You have to survive in pair with another player in a jungle in a tropical country or in an african country for 15 to 40 days depending the version of the show, NAKED with 1 tool per personn (chosen before the beginning, like a machete, a fire lighter, a pot, duck tape, whatever), 1 bag/personn and a map of the area.

Gentials are blured for TV but all the staff and your teamate are seeing you naked all the time

Would you do it ?

Do you think you have the survival skill to do it right now ?

Pwetpwet38 08-17-2020 12:08 PM

Would you do it ?
Yes, after viewing like 15 episodes of the show I want to do it !
I have some crafting knowledge but nothing about plants or animals so i'm not sure ...

zosaphii 08-17-2020 12:10 PM

Would you do it ?
I would be down to try it if it was a controlled environment like the tv show you mentioned
Do you think you have the survival skill to do it right now?
Nope, not even close!

zephyrnem 08-17-2020 12:50 PM

I hate the cold...so...probably...no

rhode64 08-18-2020 03:57 AM

Yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38 (Post 4101624)
Hi
Recently I discovered a TV Show named "Naked and Afraid" and his equivalent of other countries.
The aim is :
You have to survive in pair with another player in a jungle in a tropical country or in an african country for 15 to 40 days depending the version of the show, NAKED with 1 tool per personn (chosen before the beginning, like a machete, a fire lighter, a pot, duck tape, whatever), 1 bag/personn and a map of the area.

Gentials are blured for TV but all the staff and your teamate are seeing you naked all the time

Would you do it ?

Yes I would . I lived in africa in my younger years and went bush camping alot and have got quite a few bush skills . You would be amazed what you can do with a knife and a flint or just a knife .

sissybill 08-18-2020 12:59 PM

yes i would do it
and yes i could survive

Kaitlyn1386 08-18-2020 07:50 PM

I would so do it. Not the cold but I could stand the heat as long as the mosquitoes are not crazy.

Kisune Karnon 08-24-2020 08:48 PM

I would need the money to do it. I have no issues with it and could do it, but I want a large amount of money.

levu 08-25-2020 12:06 AM

:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38 (Post 4101624)
Would you do it ?

No but not because of the nudity. If I did a reality show I'd just as likely do a nude one as clothed but because the answer to number two is I lack survival skills

giulel 04-22-2021 01:11 AM

Yes I would do it

But I'm not ready, because I don't have much survival skills

Scrap 04-22-2021 04:40 AM

the nudity doesn't bother me. I have the skills to survive, even thrive, but I have health issues right now that would force me to bow out of the opportunity.

Jaro 04-22-2021 09:22 PM

Those kind of shows are staged. They don't actually have to survive.

But assuming a real situation then no. I've been in the jungle and one of the first things they tell you to do is cover up completely from head to toe. You have to protect yourself from the elements and the (venomous) wildlife more than anything in the jungle so staying there naked is one of the worst ideas.