getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Public restroom Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=100824)

SneakerSlave 03-29-2012 12:37 PM

Well this way it does not go very smoothly if people start commenting or asking for dares without giving one. So I guess everyone has a dare now, except the last person and me. Let's make it easy. Mikey 3120 also has to do the dare I just wrote:

Find a toilet that has not been flushed. Get naked, toss your clothes on the floor and jack off in a closed stall with your head in the toilet. But you can only jack off 20 times up and down for every person who enters the rest room. Could take a while that you have to sit like that before you cum. After that just put on the clothes and leave. + your underwear has to be tossed into a different stall. Let's hope it's still there when you're done :P

>>> Note for the person who wants to write down a dare for me:
I am looking for dare(s) again to do in an open toilet in a park, which is very rancid because it's not being cleaned ever. Men piss on a sladded (grid on the) floor, there are no real toilets in there and no stalls, just one open space with two places where man piss on the metal on the floor. So the floor is often being used too of course. You can smell this toilet far before you are there haha. It's next to a road that crosses the park, but once inside I'm out of view. It cannot be closed, so everyone could walk in there any time and can see everything that is going on in there at once. Perhaps I can do something outside the toilet too. Make it a hard one for me.

Memook 03-29-2012 12:39 PM

wear a dog collar and write fuck me in your ass
keep the door unlocked and you should be nude
play a thump music

Boomerslave 04-03-2012 05:40 PM

Strip in a stall then go and sit in a urinal for 10seconds

Ok will stay in cubicle and lick surfaces or bondage

Skimmer 04-04-2012 12:12 AM

strip naked, grab three urinal cakes, hold one in your butt crack and one in each arm pit. jerk off till orgasm and leave, if you drop any of the cakes before your outside of the bathroom (still naked of course), you have to put all three in your underwear until you get home.

IndianaGuy 04-04-2012 03:14 PM

Have your cock out of your pants with something in your hand and ask a stranger to help you get it back in and zip you up..

Boomerslave 04-05-2012 10:26 PM

Take your shoes and socks off at the door and go about your business

Ok looking for naked in a stall, maybe tied and licking horrible surfaces clean for a prolonged amount of time

thing2526 04-06-2012 03:39 AM

Strip off in a stall and tie your hands behind your back. Kneel in front of the toilet and rest your balls on the toilet, then use your mouth to drop the toilet seat onto them. Afterwards you must lick the entire floor of the stall clean, then you may untie yourself.

No licking/disgusting stuff please.

randyguyuk 04-06-2012 08:11 AM

When you enter the toilet you must go into a stall and strip naked, then go into the next stall leaving your clothes in the first one. Jack off and edge 3 times before going out of stall and orgasm in the urinal. Then go back, get dressed and leave.

Alice41100 04-06-2012 09:02 AM

Every time you pee you must be naked

rob184 04-06-2012 04:37 PM

Actually sit down on the seat with your bare ass.

redflag 04-06-2012 05:01 PM

next time you use the urinal you must ask another guy if he would hold your cock for you

rob184 04-06-2012 05:10 PM

next time you use the urinal you must ask another guy if you could hold his cock for him

Alice41100 04-07-2012 01:16 AM

Next time you pee you must be naked

Pepe990 04-07-2012 02:45 AM

next time you gotta use the male restroom

Skimmer 04-07-2012 07:28 AM

Take off your shirt, pull your pants and underwear down to your ankles. get on your knees and lick the stall door locking mechanism, while masturbating for 3 minuets. When the 3 mins are up, wipe your cock along the floor, near the toilet bowl three times.