getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   decide how long this slut stays plugged (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386947)

slutty_mia 06-06-2020 03:04 PM

decide how long this slut stays plugged

Unfortunately I am a complete slut, who finds herself horny and either thinking off or actually touching or inserting things into her Pussy almost 24 hours a day.

However, my little ass hole gets almost completely neglected and I don’t think that’s fair. I often shy away from anal however I don’t think I can call myself a full slut until I’m a real anal slut.

So I decided to train my little ass hole and help myself remember it’s there so I don’t neglect it and always go straight for my pussy.

To help me do this I’m going to wear my butt plug for as long as you kind people tell me to

I will wear it for 20 out of the 24 hours every day.

I will start with my small plug but can move up to my medium or large as the days go on if you wish.

Each post can add 2 days, but no consecutive posting

You can also add days by messaging me on Kik @mia_rose.s or on here

You can also add if this little whore is allowed to touch her pussy or not on the days you give

JH_824 06-06-2020 03:06 PM

Add two days from me! Not touching though

Raucus 06-06-2020 03:07 PM

2 days from me - enjoy :)

Robert Brady 06-06-2020 03:15 PM

Add a day from me. You can touch but not cum during this day. Edge as many times as you can. But no cumming.

Magnetic 06-06-2020 07:43 PM

Two days from me. Use the largest plug you have.

Touch yourself as many times as you want. Play with your pussy as many times as you want. Cum as many times as you want. You are allowed to use a dildo, vibrating dildo, vibe, or any other toy you like.

However, you are not allowed to stop playing with yourself for any reason whatsoever during those two days, not even to use the restroom nor eat. You are not allowed to eat anything during those two days (you can drink, however-exactly 3 liters of water, unless you need more for medical reasons). The no food only water part stays put during the night.

So, your last meal is one night before you do these two days. From the moment you open your eyes, you cannot eat anything for that whole day nor the rest. When you open your eyes the third day, have your breakfast.

One more thing, all your dares you get from this thread get their reports posted here. Even if you got them through PM or Kik. PM (or Kik) the original darer with a notice that his report is online, as well as the report's URL, as soo as it is online.

MaidSlut 06-06-2020 08:18 PM

+2 days of no touching
You will increase the size after the first week if not already instructed when

deschut 06-06-2020 08:30 PM

Let's add 2 days!

SirD 06-06-2020 08:58 PM

2 more days from me. For these days you must edge at least once each waking hour but no orgasms

Control4U 06-07-2020 06:34 AM

Two days from me as well. As punishment for being such a horny slut, for these two days, you must clamp your nipples 15 minutes prior to any orgasm. You may orgasm as much as you like as long as your nipples stay clamped. Once you take them off however, the 15 minute timer restarts.

Raenef 06-07-2020 06:43 AM

2 days, not allowed

MasterZp 06-07-2020 07:48 AM

Adding

I’ll add 2 days. You can touch as much as you want but you may not cum. Only edge.

Matt: 06-07-2020 08:05 AM

Have 2 day's on me. 1 day touching, 1 day not.

lani_122 06-07-2020 10:42 AM

Enjoy 2 more days of staying plugged and not touching your pussy.

SirD 06-07-2020 10:46 AM

2 more days from me and keep your pussy plugged for these two days as well. Not other touching allowed.

luckee101 06-07-2020 08:52 PM

Add two days. Edge once every 2 hours but do not cum, then no touching at all during the 4 hours without the plug.