getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What is something you'd love to do, but lack the courage to? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337401)

knorke 03-24-2018 07:07 AM

What is something you'd love to do, but lack the courage to?

What is something you'd love to do or that you're curious about, but lack the courage to do?

What do you think would convince you to do it?

Jaro 03-24-2018 07:42 AM

Be naked in public. Not flashing an unsuspected and un-consenting stranger, but in places where it is legal/normal/expected.

What would help is maybe someone to go with me. And doing it somewhere where absolutely nobody knows me. So somewhere not close to home.

bubba51 03-24-2018 08:14 AM

Having a female friend dress me in her clothes for a day making me act like a girl.

A female friend asking me to dress up

Butterfly 03-24-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knorke (Post 3222477)
What is something you'd love to do or that you're curious about, but lack the courage to do?

If we are talking about non-kink things, I think going skydiving would be something that I would love to experience. However, I just don't think that I could do it.

If we are talking kink things, I think I would love to try mummification. However, I am very claustrophobic and I just don't think I could handle it.

As for skydiving, I don't think anything could convince me to do it. When it comes to mummification, I think it would take a lot of support, love and encouragement from Mr. Devious.

knorke 03-24-2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 3222650)
As for skydiving, I don't think anything could convince me to do it.

How about a gentle nudge in the right direction (i.e. out of the plane)? :D

cdshawna 03-24-2018 02:07 PM

I would love to have me fiance force me to dress as her lesbian lover for the weekend in anyway she wants ;) ;)

Butterfly 03-24-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knorke (Post 3223059)
How about a gentle nudge in the right direction (i.e. out of the plane)? :D

If I got that far, then maybe but I don't think I would get into the plane lol.

natethegreat 03-24-2018 04:35 PM

Well....

There are so many things, lol, but first thing that came to mind was becoming a full time nudist.

Chappers 03-24-2018 05:23 PM

I've always wanted to try out a gloryhole. But I've never seen any to be able to try it. I know they must exist somewhere in London or Amsterdam.

Also, dogging sites. I do know of quite of few locations where this happens. But never actually try them out. But then its a trust issue. I've had far too many one-night stands and hook up. But that at the very least involves talking to someone before sex. But just randomly having sex with a stranger just seems too taboo.

despard 03-24-2018 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 3222650)
As for skydiving, I don't think anything could convince me to do it.

I really hope you change your mind. If I could afford it, I'd skydive regularly. There's nothing as peaceful as being under canopy, and it's safer than crossing the road -- if your main chute fails, you have a reserve, and even if fear makes you freeze up, your RSL will deploy your reserve in time to save your life (if not spare you pain). Try a tandem jump first to get some freefall time, and if you prefer the under canopy part to the freefall, you can just do paper pulls forever.

I haven't jumped since I was 16, because money. That's literally the only thing stopping me.

Edit: btw, they usually do skydives from a C-182. Have you ever landed in a C-182? I have. It's much preferable to jump the fuck out at a great height.

Tinyshame 03-24-2018 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knorke (Post 3222477)

Strip naked in front of a group of laughing girls and have a video of it posted online for anyone to see.
It would take a lot of alcohol for me to do this.

johnnynomates 03-24-2018 06:31 PM

There's a local fetish club that opens once a month and I'd love to go and experience being a sub in real life, rather than just online.

Butterfly 03-24-2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by despard (Post 3223435)
I really hope you change your mind. If I could afford it, I'd skydive regularly. There's nothing as peaceful as being under canopy, and it's safer than crossing the road -- if your main chute fails, you have a reserve, and even if fear makes you freeze up, your RSL will deploy your reserve in time to save your life (if not spare you pain). Try a tandem jump first to get some freefall time, and if you prefer the under canopy part to the freefall, you can just do paper pulls forever.

I haven't jumped since I was 16, because money. That's literally the only thing stopping me.

Edit: btw, they usually do skydives from a C-182. Have you ever landed in a C-182? I have. It's much preferable to jump the fuck out at a great height.

I paid for my husband to go last year and he loved it, although not sure he would do it again. But it just isn't something I think I would be able to get over. Maybe when I am older.

Jaro 03-24-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnynomates (Post 3223479)
There's a local fetish club that opens once a month and I'd love to go and experience being a sub in real life, rather than just online.

Yes this too! Well, being a real-life sub in general.

IndianaGuy 03-24-2018 08:52 PM

I would love to move in with a family for maybe a week or a month and be their slave for EVERYTHING.

I would be in charge of cooking, cleaning, taking the kids to school and laundry. But then would also be their slave and do whatever they tell me to. They'd have all of their friends over for a dinner and I would have to serve the food and then be used by the guests however they want. I think that it would be a load of fun...