getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   22 F Slutty weekend bucket list (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339293)

Curiousslut 04-19-2018 08:43 PM

22 F Slutty weekend bucket list

4-24 edit (I leave in 2 days. I want to add one hookup dice dare, hooker allyway thing, roulette or something similar. I also just found out they have gloryholes in nyc but I might need some slut encouragement for that one haha.)

Hi, 22 fit female. I am from a small town, not much experience, I am visiting NYC next weekend. I am looking to be a little naughty, slutty, and daring. I will be sightseeing during the day and staying in a hotel at night. Thanks to everyone help I decided to do 3 dares per day, with one private dare, one public or risk of getting exposed, and one hookup dare. If you have ideas please post them I can change them. I am also thinking about adding a punishment for failure? I am going to write a report every day as well.

Limits: no buttplugs or long term vibes, nothing very risky as I don't want to get caught or involve like a friendly family just enjoying their day. I don't want to get in trouble. No Chasity lol! No posting any face or identifing pictures.

Dare requests -
I would like something to do with a scary new york alley. It is a fantasy of mine.
I would like something to do with a guys cum if I can find a guy.
Anything you would like I'll consider it, thanks.

-----My list so far-----

Thursday 4/26
Private Dare - Naked in hotel room at all times
Public Dare - Order room service naked!
Slutty Dare - ???

Friday 4/27
Private Dare - Using the bathroom I must hover and be naked.
Public Dare - I must get dressed and naked before entering my hotel room (in the hallway).
Slutty Dare - Go to the hotel bar. Say yes to any man who wants sex.

Saturday 4/28
Private Dare - Go commando. No panties.
Public Dare - Visit the Museum of Sex and embarrass myself probably. Comment loudly.
Slutty Dare - ???

Sunday 4/29
Private Dare - Finger myself naked in front of the window with the lights on.
Public Dare - Walk around with a visible wedgie
Slutty Dare - ???

Monday 4/30
- I won't have much time monday, maybe one small dare before heading to the airport???

batfinch 04-19-2018 08:50 PM

Well you won't want to sit on strange toilet seats so its hover time

D4r3S7uT 04-19-2018 08:53 PM

How about this: You need to spend 2 hours awake in your room naked every day you are in the hotel. If you fail, you need to give the panties you are wearing that day to a guy you meet there.

Curiousslut 04-19-2018 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D4r3S7uT (Post 3257106)
How about this: You need to spend 2 hours awake in your room naked every day you are in the hotel. If you fail, you need to give the panties you are wearing that day to a guy you meet there.

I like this one! But i want to change it to be naked anytime i am in my hotel room as i am going alone. Shut the door, strip, and then do whatever. Is that ok?

Curiousslut 04-19-2018 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batfinch (Post 3257103)
Well you won't want to sit on strange toilet seats so its hover time

Hmm, i think i can do that. I hadn't thought about a list of rules but i can add that too.

D4r3S7uT 04-19-2018 09:00 PM

Totally fine. Just let me know how you like it afterwards. And if you ever want to give me a quick dare, I would be happy to do it for you. My limits have changed a bit though, so I will be updating them soon.

aralius 04-19-2018 09:10 PM

Whenever sightseeing.
Pull your panties up into a visble wedgie. Some part of your panties must be visible to the public.

Master Ara

Lambach 04-19-2018 09:17 PM

Here's one:
When sightseeing you must take a selfie with your boobs or ass pushed against every famous statue, building, fountain, etc that you see.

Punishment for each time you fail to do so: pull your throusers/skirts 1 inch down, or your top upwards, and continue the tour.
See how slutty you look at the end of the day.

thewilds 04-19-2018 09:18 PM

Sight seeing - wear a short skirt, no panties (no panties for the whole trip!)

When you sit, raise back of skirt so you sit bare-assed on the seat. Be sure to take at least one bus tour! Up the level by wearing no bra!

Oops - dares involving panties were added as I wrote mine, so you can adjust dares so wile you are driving, or being driven on tours, you must remove panties ...

Masterwants 04-19-2018 09:28 PM

Any masturbation must be done naked in front of the hotel window with the curtains open and the lights on....

Curiousslut 04-19-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aralius (Post 3257113)
Whenever sightseeing.
Pull your panties up into a visble wedgie. Some part of your panties must be visible to the public.

Master Ara

I think i can do it at one place. What do i do if someone sees me?

thewilds 04-19-2018 09:32 PM

Any time using a bathroom away from your hotel, you must be naked!

Curiousslut 04-19-2018 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambach (Post 3257115)
Here's one:
When sightseeing you must take a selfie with your boobs or ass pushed against every famous statue, building, fountain, etc that you see.

Punishment for each time you fail to do so: pull your throusers/skirts 1 inch down, or your top upwards, and continue the tour.
See how slutty you look at the end of the day.

Im going to see alot and there will be so many poeple around. Im not sure i can do this one, maybe just at one spot i can?

Curiousslut 04-19-2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewilds (Post 3257117)
Sight seeing - wear a short skirt, no panties (no panties for the whole trip!)

When you sit, raise back of skirt so you sit bare-assed on the seat. Be sure to take at least one bus tour! Up the level by wearing no bra!

Oops - dares involving panties were added as I wrote mine, so you can adjust dares so wile you are driving, or being driven on tours, you must remove panties ...

I can go pantyless on one trip in jeans. Done.

Curiousslut 04-19-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterwants (Post 3257124)
Any masturbation must be done naked in front of the hotel window with the curtains open and the lights on....

Aha, ok ill do it but only because i think my hotel is really high up.