getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   22 F, very confused, and looking to give some answers x (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=348897)

Arawen 08-21-2018 02:45 PM

22 F, very confused, and looking to give some answers x

Heyya there, it’s been far too long since I tried one of these, and while I know I’m not the most interesting person out there, I though I’d give it a go, see what people come up with tbh

Loves ya
Rammy x

mikeyw2020 08-21-2018 02:48 PM

What is the most humiliating thing that has ever turned you on?

Arawen 08-21-2018 02:57 PM

Most humiliating I’ve ever been caught doing would be my friend catching me with no underwear on when we went for an evening out with friends. Nipples poking through a thin dress with no panties under. Getting caught did not help being less turned on

Most humiliating I’ve ever done that turned me on without being caught would be using a black lacy thong as a hair tie while food shopping , with an ass full of ice, no panties, and the crotch cut out of my tights.

Got plenty other stories if you want too c

Crossdress_Bitch 08-21-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arawen (Post 3399445)
Got plenty other stories if you want too c

Yes, please. I enjoyed both of those :)

- What are some other of your favourite humiliating experiences? You said you have plenty, so let's try 4 or 5 please ;)

- Do you have a favourite bondage position? Or a top 3? Please provide picture(s) link(s) to demonstrate somebody in said position(s).

- Anal is in your limits, but you went out with an ass full of ice; how did that come about? Did something after that make you change your mind, or were you being punished on that occasion?

Bloxo 08-21-2018 03:44 PM

Where is this feeling of confusion coming from at the moment?

Arawen 08-21-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch (Post 3399490)
Yes, please. I enjoyed both of those :)

- What are some other of your favourite humiliating experiences? You said you have plenty, so let's try 4 or 5 please ;)

-being gagged at a party due to spin the bottle kinda thing, and them “misplacing “ the key. I call bs but hey
- going to a New Years party in just a short dress, and having to ask for underwear from other people. Ended up laundry diving, which I like doing anyway tbh

- haven’t had too many that are humiliating mostly cause got no one in person to do this with really :/

- Do you have a favourite bondage position? Or a top 3? Please provide picture(s) link(s) to demonstrate somebody in said position(s).

Do like a good tight hogtie, but has only happened once cause of lack of irl people.
I’d love to try a hanging rope harness or a one bar prison though

- Anal is in your limits, but you went out with an ass full of ice; how did that come about? Did something after that make you change your mind, or were you being punished on that occasion?

I did not appreciate the feeling of the stuff in the butt, but it was up there and was gonna melt anyway, so left it alone. Was strange feeling though.
The ice itself was a dare

Thanks for the questions xx

Arawen 08-21-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloxo (Post 3399491)
Where is this feeling of confusion coming from at the moment?

A few things.
Why am I here, what I’m I doing with my life
The fact I REALLY wanna give someone oral, guy or girl, having never tried it, despite the thought of someone fucking me isn’t a good one
What is time?

You know, the usual xD

I’m serious about the oral btw, plz help. There’s no glory holes round here either

Crossdress_Bitch 08-21-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arawen (Post 3399504)

Thanks for the questions xx

No problem! I have my own AMA should you get curious and want to return the gesture :)

x

Crossdress_Bitch 08-21-2018 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arawen (Post 3399505)
The fact I REALLY wanna give someone oral, guy or girl, having never tried it, despite the thought of someone fucking me isn’t a good one...

I’m serious about the oral btw, plz help. There’s no glory holes round here either

Ha! well I want to do that too!

I mean, I've done it to girls, but I've become fascinated with the idea of doing it to a guy, even though beyond the cock part, I don't even find guys attractive.

Everyone's sexuality is unique! It can be confusing, but so long as it doesn't harm anyone or put yourself in danger, embrace the cravings and accept them as part of who you are. Try not to question them too much - there are no set right/wrong rules about what you should or shouldn't like.

Now, if we're going to find you a cock to suck, we might need to know where "round here" is. Not your exact town or anything, but maybe a country and a region?

Arawen 08-21-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch (Post 3399509)
Ha! well I want to do that too!

I mean, I've done it to girls, but I've become fascinated with the idea of doing it to a guy, even though beyond the cock part, I don't even find guys attractive.

Everyone's sexuality is unique! It can be confusing, but so long as it doesn't harm anyone or put yourself in danger, embrace the cravings and accept them as part of who you are. Try not to question them too much - there are no set right/wrong rules about what you should or shouldn't like.

Now, if we're going to find you a cock to suck, we might need to know where "round here" is. Not your exact town or anything, but maybe a country and a region?

Uk, towards Windsor way. I worry I’d freeze up or chicken out though if someone did offer

Crossdress_Bitch 08-21-2018 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arawen (Post 3399516)
Uk, towards Windsor way. I worry I’d freeze up or chicken out though if someone did offer

Well, I'm in the UK and certainly willing to travel to help somebody with their goals - particularly if their goals are giving blowjobs! :p

However, I have read your blogs and posts and I sense this would be a bit of a nerve wracking ordeal for you, so I of course am mostly joking and not looking to create a feeling of pressure.

If we chat and your ever grow to trust me, the offer definitely stands, but in the mean time, let's talk about what you would want from a blowjob partner...

- Would you like to know him already? Or since you mentioned glory holes, is anonymity kind of a turn on?

- Would he look a certain way? Would you rather you didn't even see his face/body? Just his cock?

- What would his cock be like?

- What his mannerisms be like?

- In what kind of surrounding would you like the scenario to take place?

batfinch 08-21-2018 06:06 PM

When you visit the toilet do you always sit on the toilet seat
At home
At schol/work
At a female friends house
At a male friens house
At a public toilet

Arawen 08-22-2018 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch (Post 3399537)
let's talk about what you would want from a blowjob partner...

- Would you like to know him already? Or since you mentioned glory holes, is anonymity kind of a turn on?

- Would he look a certain way? Would you rather you didn't even see his face/body? Just his cock?

- What would his cock be like?

- What his mannerisms be like?

- In what kind of surrounding would you like the scenario to take place?

-I feel best case would be a glory hole at a house party of people I know. That way there is some control variable to it. But not knowing exactly who it is could be fun
-tbh my main thing in a partner is their personality, so looks shouldn’t matter for giving a bj. Would prefer skinny though.
-as long as that dick is clean it doesn’t really matter tbh. Maybe shaved too
-as I said, ideally a house party type thing. People being drunk would help

Will also go down on girls 💕

Arawen 08-22-2018 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batfinch (Post 3399598)
When you visit the toilet do you always sit on the toilet seat
At home
At schol/work
At a female friends house
At a male friens house
At a public toilet

At home, yes. I often use it late at night with little energy left, so it’s nice to sit
At work, most of the time I’ll sit to have a few minutes off my feet tbh
Female friends, honestly depends on the friend. Like my bffs place sure, but the place we play D&D no way
Male friends, same again it depends on who’s place. I’ll try not too sit if I’m going after someone though
Public toilets, Naah mate. Call me a ufo hovering over that

Crossdress_Bitch 08-22-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arawen (Post 3400001)
-I feel best case would be a glory hole at a house party of people I know. That way there is some control variable to it. But not knowing exactly who it is could be fun
-tbh my main thing in a partner is their personality, so looks shouldn’t matter for giving a bj. Would prefer skinny though.
-as long as that dick is clean it doesn’t really matter tbh. Maybe shaved too
-as I said, ideally a house party type thing. People being drunk would help

Will also go down on girls 💕

Wow, is that pure fantasy, or is that the sort of thing younger people are getting up to with their friends at parties now?!
If so, I am very sad to not be in my 20s anymore!

Can I come to this party too??? Haha.

Thank you very much for your honest and arousing response.

I wish you the best of luck on your mission.
I hope you find what you're looking for ;)

<3