getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18F & Home Alone (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424330)

Tinygirl18 04-19-2023 07:27 PM

18F & Home Alone

Hi! This is my first post. I've been on here anonymously for a few weeks and decided to make my own account and thread.

I'm 18 and wildly horny. I touch my clit about three times a day and I have loads of kinks including public, bondage, humiliation, being a dumb bimbo, anal, denial, edging, spankings, and I think maybe diapers? I think that would just be so utterly humiliating and embarrassing though. I bought a pack, but I'm scared to try them. If you force me to I'll try them. Anything to be getdare's new favorite slut!

I want to be used by everyone. I've even completed dares that were meant for other people just to feel like a true online slut.

I would say my limits would be anything to do with food or anything with like permanent damage or social suicide.

I'm excited to see what you have in store for me!

Ardee Eften 04-19-2023 07:36 PM

Dare for you

Got a personal favorite for you.
Go out into a secluded but public area with a blind fold.
Put on the blindfold.
Then, spin for 30 seconds take 3 steps foward, and remove an article of clothing (not the blindfold) and drop it on the floor
Repeat the italicized section until fully nude (or to underwear depending on risk tolerance)
Finally, get on all fours and search for your clothes, blindfold still on. You may not remove it until you are fully clothed again.
Report back on the experience. If you do well you may receive more from me.
-Ardee
The One and Only
Pm me for my Kik

Ardee Eften 04-19-2023 07:42 PM

Follow up

Since no one else has given you one yet and mine was longer to perform i figured you should get a short one too. Film yourslef crawl around your room in the nude making animal for 3 minutes. Then watch the video on repeat 3 times through while playing with yourself.
-Ardee

SirD 04-19-2023 08:24 PM

Well since your thread seems to be so popular let's make things a little more interesting. You can't cum until you've received and completed 15 unique tasks from different people. After you complete each task you'll edge the same number as the post number. Lastly for each day your post is up and you haven't received/completed your 15 unique tasks you'll spank each tit, each ass cheek and your pussy 10 times the number of days, each day use a different implement. For example today is day 1 so before bed you'll spank each location 10 times with implement 1, tomorrow you'll do 20 in each location with a new implement, the following day 30 hits to each location with a different implement and so on and so forth.

just.for.fun01 04-19-2023 08:38 PM

Try my edgy workout task