getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My punishment for naughtiness in 2017 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=332800)

Spankingwedgiegirl 01-23-2018 06:30 AM

My punishment for naughtiness in 2017

In 2017, I was very naughty. I was always late to appointments, I cheated people, I disrespected everyone, and swore a lot.

I was never punished, so to try and improve myself I am asking for punishments that will teach me not to be so naughty in 2018.

I need a punishment. Could you give me one? It can involve wedgies (any kinds), spanking (with paddle, hair brush, bath brush, wooden spoon, hand, extension cord, and belt) any position, gagging, corner time, toothpaste, ginger root, and masturbation control.

If you want to try something outside of those, that's okay too. As long as I Learn my lesson. Also since I have been so naughty, I deserve to be called naughty girl, or something similar.

SlaveRalph 01-23-2018 06:51 AM

Get a rough estimate on how many late appointments you've had and insert a finger of ginger while you run those calculations... Once you know, you're going to pull it out, freshly carve it and put it back in.... Do that for every late appointment in 2017.

bourbon2k15 01-23-2018 07:06 AM

Before you start, pick 4 curse words. Example: Fuck, Shit, Cunt, Bitch
Add each letter of each word. Example: Fuck = 4 letters, Shit = 4, Cunt =4, Bitch = 5, 4+4+4+5=17

Insert the Ginger Root into your ass and proceed to get onto your knees, shoulders down to the floor (Face down, ass up). In this position use a hair brush and spank each ass cheek with the Curse Word Number from above (example, 17 on each cheek).

Should you fail please put a generous amount of toothpaste from your clit to asshole, spread eagle in front of a fan on your back - no touching - for 5 minutes.

IF you're feeling frisky: Naughty Girl has 11 letters, edge 11 times - No cumming!

NaughtyDaddy 01-23-2018 07:28 AM

Here is your punishment:
Drink 0.5L of water then strip to your panties. Kneel in a corner and repeat this routine for 1h: Edge - Edge - 30 spanks on your but - 20 slaps on your cunt
Then apply some toothpaste on your tits and stay cornered until you piss yourself.

Spankingwedgiegirl 01-26-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlaveRalph (Post 3135359)
Get a rough estimate on how many late appointments you've had and insert a finger of ginger while you run those calculations... Once you know, you're going to pull it out, freshly carve it and put it back in.... Do that for every late appointment in 2017.

Thank you for the punishment. The ginger burned for a long time, and my butt was hurting a lot by the end

Rhowc 01-26-2018 10:25 PM

Since you've been such a naughty girl, here's a spanking to add to your punishment:

Strip naked, lay flat on your back, spread your legs wide and pull your knees up so that your feet are flat. Apply a clothespin to each nipple or use nipple clamps if you have them. Lay your hand on your pussy with your fingers at your opening. Raise your hand up and bring it down in a sharp slap. Slap your pussy 100 times. Do this in 4 sets of 25 so that you can continue to slap hard. Finish by holding yourself open and slapping your clit 35 times with a wooden spoon. Be sure to count all of your spanks out loud. You may remove your nipple clamps when the spanking is complete.

Please provide your detailed report here and by PM afterwards.

Dominus87 01-26-2018 10:58 PM

Punishment

Clamp your nipples, stuff your pussy and mouth full of grated ginger. Put a long thick ginger root up your ass after scoring the root with a knife first. Now, get in an ice cold shower. On your knees, legs spread, your holes stuffed full of ginger, for one hour. If you fail, u must pm me, to request your punishment.

batfinch 01-27-2018 02:02 AM

It sounds to me like an absense from sitting on a toilet seat for a while would do you good.

Lets say till 28 February then we will review it. PM at the end of February for a review

Offerer 01-27-2018 06:54 AM

Forced Orgasms

Roll two dice. Over the course of the next 24 hours, make yourself orgasm as many times as the value of what you rolled. Every time you orgasm, say, "I'm a slut for your pleasure, sir."

Spankingwedgiegirl 05-26-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bourbon2k15 (Post 3135367)
Before you start, pick 4 curse words. Example: Fuck, Shit, Cunt, Bitch
Add each letter of each word. Example: Fuck = 4 letters, Shit = 4, Cunt =4, Bitch = 5, 4+4+4+5=17

Insert the Ginger Root into your ass and proceed to get onto your knees, shoulders down to the floor (Face down, ass up). In this position use a hair brush and spank each ass cheek with the Curse Word Number from above (example, 17 on each cheek).

Should you fail please put a generous amount of toothpaste from your clit to asshole, spread eagle in front of a fan on your back - no touching - for 5 minutes.

IF you're feeling frisky: Naughty Girl has 11 letters, edge 11 times - No cumming!

So I picked Bitch, asshole, fucker, and shit. That’s 22 on each cheek, it stung for a bit, but it helped me learn my lesson. I tried edging 11 times, but I only made it to 5 before I came. It felt so good, but you can punish me for cumming. I’m sorry I didn’t respond earlier, I did all the leftover punishments just now, and now I’m really sore but I am feeling like a naughty punished girl