getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   (For boys!) Tighty whities dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=147975)

iluvhanesbriefs 07-21-2013 10:01 AM

(For boys!) Tighty whities dare

Hello all! This is my first post here, and hoping it's a good one for all of you.

I've been in this sort of scene for a while, so I'd like to think I know what I'm doing. This one is for the boys.

Here's the dare - let's see how many of you make it to the end:

1) Go to the nearest Walmart/Target/local equivalent and purchase a 5/6/7-pack of generic white fly-front briefs, preferably Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. If you live outside the US, I'm sure there's a brand that makes cheap, white, fly-front briefs in your area. Remember that fly-front is different from y-front, so don't get any Jockeys. This has to be done at a store and not online so that everyone can see what it is you're buying.

2) If you've done that - are you ready for the long haul? Well, buy another 5/6/7-pack from the same store. Get both packs at the same time if necessary. Why? You're getting rid of all your other underwear. Boxers, boxer-briefs, thongs, panties, whatever. Donate them to charity, throw them out, cut them into little pieces. Just lose them. You are replacing your entire underwear supply with tighty whities. If you already only wear tighty whities, congratulations! You can skip this step.

3) Proof time! Take a picture of your underwear drawer now filled with tighty whities, and take a picture of yourself in your new tighty whities (face not necessary, though that would add to the shame). If this site allows picture posting, post these two pictures here (I'm not sure if that's allowed yet - first post!). Otherwise, PM me, and I'll give you my email to send these pictures to.

4) The jog. Time to show everyone that you wear tighty whities. At some point during daylight hours (let's say 9 am to 6 pm), go for a run in your neighborhood, wearing just your tighty whities. You can add a t-shirt and sneakers - the former if there's a public decency law, the latter so you don't get bloody feet. But your tighty whities have to be firmly exposed, so make sure the t-shirt is short and tight. You can jog around your neighborhood, or apartment complex, or your local park, just make it visible, and at a time of day when everyone will see you.

5) After two weeks (the time it'll take to wear all of your new pairs of undies), post again here to say how it's felt to wear tighty whities for this long. Whether you like it, whether it turns you on, and whether you're willing to go on a permanent dare and switch completely to tighty whities.

I look forward to hearing your responses, dare-ees!

Logan429 07-25-2013 06:41 PM

I maybe might possibly do this.

iluvhanesbriefs 07-30-2013 07:56 AM

What would turn your "maybe might possibly" into a "will definitely"?

iluvhanesbriefs 08-10-2013 07:48 AM

Has anyone actually done this dare? If you haven't, what would it take for you to do it?

Logan429 08-11-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvhanesbriefs (Post 1050986)
Has anyone actually done this dare? If you haven't, what would it take for you to do it?

Mo' money. And commitment issues... =/ Haha

sharknight 08-11-2013 04:25 AM

Have you tried doing this? LOL, I'd much rather buy myself a good dinner than waste my money buying underwear for a dare. And permanent? No, I'm out. :D

goodlilsub 08-11-2013 06:08 AM

it is against the law to go out in your underwear where i live

Stickyundies 08-11-2013 06:27 AM

Yeah i have to agree with the person above me. The only way i would run around outside in my underwear is at night.

iluvhanesbriefs 08-11-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan429 (Post 1051691)
Mo' money. And commitment issues... =/ Haha

Briefs are not expensive. You can get a 7-pack of FTL tighty whities from Wal-Mart for $8, or Hanes for $6. That's less than a dollar per pair.

iluvhanesbriefs 08-11-2013 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stickyundies (Post 1051774)
Yeah i have to agree with the person above me. The only way i would run around outside in my underwear is at night.

Then run around in them at night. Or just skip that step of the dare.

BadWolf1 08-11-2013 10:53 AM

it is too long and complicated and no one would throw all of his undies!

humiliatedboyslave 08-11-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadWolf1 (Post 1051955)
it is too long and complicated and no one would throw all of his undies!

I agree with badwolf, you probably aren't going to get people to throw out all there underwear.
Since I like dares involving tighty whities, try just giving a dare to do in them. Such as the jog you mentioned. That's something I'd be up for, but not the whole dare you listed.

iluvhanesbriefs 08-11-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave (Post 1052179)
I agree with badwolf, you probably aren't going to get people to throw out all there underwear.
Since I like dares involving tighty whities, try just giving a dare to do in them. Such as the jog you mentioned. That's something I'd be up for, but not the whole dare you listed.

I did break it down into parts - you can pick and choose which parts of the dare you're able to do.

iluvhanesbriefs 08-19-2013 07:43 AM

So has anyone done any part of this dare yet?

LadyShiloh 08-19-2013 12:48 PM

I'd love to see the pics of any part of this dare. Tightie whities are a turn on. Especially the ribbed ones. Mmmmmm, delicious!