getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The World Cup (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341745)

ChubbyShySissy 05-23-2018 01:03 AM

The World Cup

32 Countries, 64 Games, 1 World Cup

It's that time again! In a few weeks, the world will come together battling for footballs greatest prize, The World Cup. For many this time will be spent cheering on your national side (good luck with that Americans :p), hoping for the chance of glory. However I'm sure many here on getDare, like me, see this as a chance to place some kinky bets ;).

So I propose a sweepstake!

Everyone who posts in this thread will receive a random team from me, I will post this in the thread so watch out.

Once you have your team, there is no changing and you must complete every punishment/dare that is provided for your team. This will be based on performances each match and for each round as I will watch every game anyway :D

Punishments/Dares will vary and I will try to have multiple options so that if limits are broken in one hopefully the other may be ok.

Detonater 05-23-2018 01:07 AM

Great idea, count me in

tappats 05-23-2018 01:11 AM

I like the idea so I'm in!

ChubbyShySissy 05-23-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detonater (Post 3291824)
Great idea, count me in

Detonater gets Senegal.

With what could be considered one of the tighter groups and a decent squad including the likes of Mane, Gueye and Koulibaly. Senegal could be looking at reaching the knockout stages. They've only been to the World Cup once before and they made it to the semis, a dark horse.

katien 05-23-2018 01:24 AM

I agree! I'm in this dare.
If I could choose, I would choose Spain, to go with my country jajajajaja, but in GD I will go with whoever touches me.
Count me in.

ChubbyShySissy 05-23-2018 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tappats (Post 3291829)
I like the idea so I'm in!

tappats gets Iran

Who can forget their valiant performance against Argentina in 2014 and that gut-wrenching Messi goal that ruined their hopes. I can't see anything but a group stage elimination sadly with Spain, Portugal and Morocco making up their group. Get ready for some punishment! :p

ChubbyShySissy 05-23-2018 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katien (Post 3291835)
I agree! I'm in this dare.
If I could choose, I would choose Spain, to go with my country jajajajaja, but in GD I will go with whoever touches me.
Count me in.

katien gets Switzerland

With a good chance at getting out of their group, you can't sleep on Switzerland. Shaqiri loves a World Cup and with several seasoned campaigners making up the side all they need is for Xhaka to be playing to the best of his abilities to cause any team problems.

tappats 05-23-2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy (Post 3291836)
tappats gets Iran

I don't think it could have gone much worse :D
Not sure yet if I'm still looking forward to this dare... :P

Slutylisa 05-23-2018 02:46 AM

Count me in for this one

jferggy9 05-23-2018 02:53 AM

Sounds like fun, i'll be in

ChubbyShySissy 05-23-2018 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutylisa (Post 3291887)
Count me in for this one

Slutylisa gets Spain!

Missing out on the group stages in 2014, Spain return to the World Cup with a point to prove and looking to repeat the success of 2010 in South Africa. A great deep squad could see them go all the way with De Gea my pick for Golden Glove. A very lucky draw indeed! :)

ChubbyShySissy 05-23-2018 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jferggy9 (Post 3291892)
Sounds like fun, i'll be in

jferggy gets Belgium

Another great draw! I'm sure the likes of Hazard, Lukaku and De Bruyne will be able to get them out of the group stages but do they have it when they need it in the knockout stages. They were bullied by Wales in the Euros, so can they produce what their quality suggests they can.

GermanSlaveBoy 05-23-2018 03:48 AM

I would also be in for this.

ChubbyShySissy 05-23-2018 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanSlaveBoy (Post 3291912)
I would also be in for this.

GermanSlaveBoy gets Peru

This is their first World Cup since 1982. They share a group with France, Australia and Denmark so have a decent chance of making it to the knockout stage as it's one of the easier groups. Peru vs Denmark will be a big game.

Red Menace 05-23-2018 05:46 AM

I'm in! Will make things more interesting.