getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21F | Make my boyfriends orgasm shit (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=409120)

Hazza_efihoe 11-02-2021 03:54 PM

21F | Make my boyfriends orgasm shit

My boyfriend has begged me to get him off despite NNN. I’ve said I’ll get him off but I will follow the guidance from someone here. He agreed.

Pick at least one option from each category - multiple where you like.

What should he wear:

- Naked
- My thong
- My stockings
- My tights

Bondage:

- Spreader Bar
- Handcuffs (infront or behind back)
- Blindfold
- Nipple clamps (light, average, tight or extremely tight)
- A mixture of the above

Anal:

- None - let him off
- Anal Beeds (lube or no lube)
- Metal Butt Plug (lube, or spit)
- Thick Dildo (Lube, or have him blow it for lube)

The handjob (pick one from each):

- Slow / Average / Fast
- Loose / Average / Tight

The material I shall make him look at:

- Picture of me
- Picture of my younger sister (18F)
- Picture of my best friend (21F)
- Picture of my close friend (21F)
- Picture of my mum

The orgasm:

- My handjob
- Anal Fucking Only
- Both
- Ruined / Full Orgasm

Eating?:

- No eating, he’s had enough
- Taste the cum off my hands
- Have him legs over head and swallow his entire load

Feel free to make it as harsh as you like from the options above. I will make this as shit for him as you desire. ;)

JustADom890 11-02-2021 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazza_efihoe (Post 4561143)
My boyfriend has begged me to get him off despite NNN. I’ve said I’ll get him off but I will follow the guidance from someone here. He agreed.

Pick at least one option from each category - multiple where you like.

What should he wear:

- Naked
- My thong
- My stockings
- My tights

Bondage:

- Spreader Bar
- Handcuffs (infront or behind back)
- Blindfold
- Nipple clamps (light, average, tight or extremely tight)
- A mixture of the above

Anal:

- None - let him off
- Anal Beeds (lube or no lube)
- Metal Butt Plug (lube, or spit)
- Thick Dildo (Lube, or have him blow it for lube)

The handjob (pick one from each):

- Slow / Average / Fast
- Loose / Average / Tight

The material I shall make him look at:

- Picture of me
- Picture of my younger sister (18F)
- Picture of my best friend (21F)
- Picture of my close friend (21F)

The orgasm:

- My handjob
- Anal Fucking Only
- Both
- Ruined / Full Orgasm

Eating?:

- No eating, he’s had enough
- Taste the cum off my hands
- Have him legs over head and swallow his entire load

Feel free to make it as harsh as you like from the options above. I will make this as shit for him as you desire. ;)

He should be wearing your thong, with a mixture of all the bondage gear, and a dildo in his ass which he has lubed with his throat, he should be looking at a picture or multiple pictures of your sister, and he should have a ruined orgasm onto the picture of your sister, and he should have to lick it all off the picture afterwards.

Hazza_efihoe 11-02-2021 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustADom890 (Post 4561147)
He should be wearing your thong, with a mixture of all the bondage gear, and a dildo in his ass which he has lubed with his throat, he should be looking at a picture or multiple pictures of your sister, and he should have a ruined orgasm onto the picture of your sister, and he should have to lick it all off the picture afterwards.

Nice! ;) Like this! The addition of “multiple pictures” is a great idea too! The final part is the best bit though - will make him feel as pathetic as he should for making it 2 days through NNN. I’ll get some other responses and pick the best to do to him

matdoc 11-02-2021 05:22 PM

Go for stockings with blindfold and give him a fast handjob tight to make him cum on his own face with his legs above his head

A second one make him stand and get of to your close friend with plug in his ass lubed with toothpaste, then he licks his shot from wherever it lands

JustADom890 11-02-2021 05:30 PM

Or of course he could be wearing a full outfit of yours, lingerie maybe. Have all the bondage gear on, and have anal beads as far up his ass as you can force them, after being lubed by his mouth, and then he must jerk off to your 3 favourite pics of your sister, and he must ruin into a glass, then drink it and hold it in his mouth while moaning your sisters name for however long you like

Hazza_efihoe 11-02-2021 06:01 PM

All been good dares so far. Just want a few more options to pick from before I give my pathetic boyfriend his shit relief.

Hazza_efihoe 11-03-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazza_efihoe (Post 4561248)
All been good dares so far. Just want a few more options to pick from before I give my pathetic boyfriend his shit relief.

Still looking for other suggestions if anyone wants to help a gal out ;)

Blue Griffin 11-03-2021 07:05 PM

If he’s blindfolded how can he look at an image?

Hazza_efihoe 11-03-2021 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 4562479)
If he’s blindfolded how can he look at an image?

That’s a good point. xD

I guess I’d have to take it off of him just as he’s about to finish. Could take him by surprise I guess. ;)

matdoc 11-03-2021 11:53 PM

Make him stand naked and masturbate and cum to one picture after the other. Each picture one cuming. Repeat this until he is drained. Then let him put his hands on his head and give him a handjob to each picture before he is allowed to stop cuming.

Mindblower 11-04-2021 12:05 AM

I know it's not in the options menu, but hey... Use it or not :)

A slow, prolonged handjob using hotsauce as lube - while riding a dildo with his spit as lube.

Hazza_efihoe 11-04-2021 05:10 PM

Think I’m probably going to get round to doing this either tomorrow night or Saturday night. So don’t hesitate to put a dare in here. Free opportunity to make my boyfriend dress up in tights, clamp his nipples, fuck his ass and/or eat his load. Specifically hoping for at least one option for each of the people I listed - just so I have some choices ;)