getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would You Rather... (Dirty Edition) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=253948)

PunishMeDaddy 03-09-2016 07:37 AM

Would You Rather... (Dirty Edition)

Just a simple would you rather x or y. It essentially poses questions regarding two hypothetical situations of which you will have to choose one or the other. You can add your reason behind your choice for some extra fun, but you don't have to. When you are done, ask the next person a "would you rather..." question. :)

Would you rather endure 5 forced orgasms without a break between them or be denied orgasm for 5 days?

redandbluesage 03-09-2016 07:47 AM

5 forced orgasms

Would ypur rather pee your self in the morning and wear the same clothes the whole day or drink your morning piss

PunishMeDaddy 03-09-2016 07:59 AM

Drink my pee. I would really dislike it, but rather that than feeling dirty all day.

Would you rather be forced to wear nipple clamps for 30 minutes every day or a buttplug for 3 hours every day?

dareisgood4u 03-09-2016 08:14 AM

Buttplug for 3hrs — I think I would get used to it sooner, and it will not get in the way of doing things as much as the clamps might.

Would you rather have a huge, full-color cumming penis tattooed on both your arms or a photo-realistic black and gray tattoo all over your back depicting you pissing yourself while sucking Satan's dick?

kevikev1959 03-09-2016 11:58 PM

you like eating your own cum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunishMeDaddy (Post 2127409)
Just a simple would you rather x or y. It essentially poses questions regarding two hypothetical situations of which you will have to choose one or the other. You can add your reason behind your choice for some extra fun, but you don't have to. When you are done, ask the next person a "would you rather..." question. :)

Would you rather endure 5 forced orgasms without a break between them or be denied orgasm for 5 days?

you like eating your own cum?

infamouspeace 03-10-2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dareisgood4u (Post 2127431)
Would you rather have a huge, full-color cumming penis tattooed on both your arms or a photo-realistic black and gray tattoo all over your back depicting you pissing yourself while sucking Satan's dick?

Back tattoo, its not my taste but it does sound bad ass!
Would you rather be forced to puke, or force someone else to puke?

redandbluesage 03-11-2016 10:03 AM

Thats a hard one:(. I want to say both:p. But i guess myself puking as long as its because I'm gagging on a cock throat fucking me:

Would you rather go out in public with only tape covering your privates or be on all fours with a collar and leash, naked being walked

slavepuptx 03-11-2016 01:48 PM

On all fours, collar and leash, naked being walked. It just feels right. Plus, I think it would hurt when you eventually remove the tape from your privates ;)

Would you rather be repeatedly pissed on and soaked completely for one day a month, or drink one man's piss once a day every day?

SlaveBoy31 03-11-2016 02:16 PM

I think I would rather be pissed on and soaked for a day. I hate drinking piss though.

Would you rather smell a guys socks for 30 minutes a day for a month, or smell a guy's socks that he has been wearing for a month for 5 hours straight?

dareisgood4u 03-11-2016 09:01 PM

5 hours of month-old socks just once. It will be intense but worth doing, compared to 30min everyday which will be boring.

Would you rather do a 7 seconds-long, odorless but extremely loud fart every time you orgasm, or automatically orgasm every time you hear a fart noise (including recordings, deflating balloons and armpit farts).

PlagueBringer 03-12-2016 05:20 AM

I would take the 7 second odor-less fart. That would be especially fun if I were masturbating anally.

Would you rather suck 10 dicks through a gloryhole and swallow every load?
Or
Would you rather be in a confined glory-hole with one wall for your ass and the other for your mouth for two rounds?

LckMeUpPls 03-12-2016 05:34 AM

Would you rather suck 10 dicks through a gloryhole and swallow every load.

Would you rather:

Swallow a litre of cum

OR

Swallow a litre of piss.

PlagueBringer 03-12-2016 05:36 AM

I'd rather swallow a liter of cum. I never liked the taste of piss.

(Assuming the answerer is a male)

Would you rather become a cuckold for the rest of your life and never penetrate a woman again?

Or

Would you rather get all the ladies, but suffer from premature ejaculations 5 seconds after you start?

nympholisa 03-12-2016 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlagueBringer (Post 2131064)

Would you rather become a cuckold for the rest of your life and never penetrate a woman again?

Or

Would you rather get all the ladies, but suffer from premature ejaculations 5 seconds after you start?

Not male I'm sorry :p So if I apply this to a woman I guess it would be the second one. Get with all the guys and orgasm 5 seconds after we start haha.

(Change mom/dad to whatever gender you are most interested in) Would you rather fuck your mom/dad, who has the body of your crush OR fuck your crush, who has the body of your mom/dad

insertions queen 03-12-2016 09:45 AM

fuck my crush with the body of my dad because my dad is in better shape

would you rather kill someone and then have sex with the body, OR get killed and watch as your body is fucked (we are assuming you can watch from above in ghostly form)