getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   38/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (25+, controller) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=401970)

ComicGurl 04-10-2021 11:59 PM

38/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (25+, controller)

38/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (25+, controller)

I am giving this a try since, well I want this. I will describe some ideas and some things about me.

Looking for a dominant, someone that loves to control and a bit of a challenge. I would love to find someone to work me towards feminization, including in exercises, rules, tasks, and anything else you feel like doing. You can control my food, sleep, spending, what I do and when with minor exceptions. We can work on many things along the way and make sure we are happy. It would be 100% nice if this was an r/l thing, I doubt it will be so online is fine.

I would like a bit more than sexual things, I can understand if you want a few things, just much rather it be more than sexual. Since I would like to be trained to go further into being a female. You can always combine things anyway. Some ideas can be, you can watch me workout, I once worked out for this dom online, she had me do the pony walking where I was on my tippy toes and walked in a circle for an hour or more. She also had me do other things, that was the one that I remember, she had me be naked with, cuffs and tail in. Another Owner I had long ago had me go out in a crop-top shirt and my gymnastics leotard, I had to walk an hour or so in that, barefoot, I found a trail I could do it to some degree.

Besides those listed if you want you can plan my whole day and night, what to eat or not eat, what to do and when and be punished for not doing it. You can have me go on cam and you and your friends can humiliate me, have me do things, or just have me do it randomly around or a chat site. You can have me go for a hike in the woods, find a tree that is knocked down and record myself humping it for 5 minutes. Want to play a PC game and have me play as well, be your in-game slave, have you and your teammates humiliate and degrade me. These are just some ideas for you to do. All normal things work as well, 24/7 anal plug, joi, sleep bondage, any bondage really.

Things about me -
  1. I am a fat fuck, I will be honest, I working on losing weight, I do not have motivation much, this is partly why I looking for someone to help.
  2. I do not live alone, so I can’t do things all the time, I live with family, they are not involved.
  3. I am pretty busy, I do a lot of things and at times I may not be able to do things asap. With scheduling things and so on, you can see and plan things better.

Fetishes I like or want to explore -
  1. Feminization
  2. Forced
  3. Semi-Public or Public
  4. Humiliation
  5. Degradation
  6. Petplay
  7. Blackmail
  8. Objectification
  9. Dehumanization
  10. Rules
  11. Total Life Control

Things I will NOT do - (subject to change as I try more things)
  1. Diapers
  2. Wedgies
  3. Wasting food
  4. FinDom (you can control what I spend tho)
  5. Scat
  6. Lots of Pain (Let’s be honest I will be doing pain myself and odds are I won’t do it as hard as you would like, so unless you set up some way to punish me hard this be outta range)
  7. Needles
  8. Family/Friends (nope not going to fuck them or get them involved)

Well, hopefully, some of this someone will like to some degree. I am being honest, I have Skype, KiK, Discord, and around 10 other things. I can get things I am missing if you wish me to. You can also have me train in languages, work I should do, learn skills, I even have this idea to review things as a sissy gurl. So let’s hope I interested you in some way if you think you may be to one, message me and we can talk =3 I am looking for more long term than any short and done, please have some ideas already and no scams or time wasters, I do understand sex is a part of this lifestyle, just that if all you want to do is see me jerk off, then please do not waste my time. Also, if you want to wait weeks to even move to step one, that would also waste time. We can talk and chat about things and move to the next steps, that would be great. I am a big believer in learning as you go, so we can see the true colors, not the ones we put up for first meetings.

Any questions, comments or anything please message me =3 thank you for reading sorry if I ranted.

musket 04-11-2021 12:54 AM

ad

Which country and time zone do you live in?

ComicGurl 04-11-2021 05:07 AM

I live in est time zone, in usa. Also, I have private area.

ComicGurl 04-17-2021 12:33 AM

Lots of time wasters I got hopefully soon I can get someone. If any questions please ask

ComicGurl 04-18-2021 09:05 AM

Still looking

I do not need to cum, my pleasure is serving you. So all I need is punishment and to serve.