getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Messy Wetsuit Filling Bondage! - make me squirm :) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423687)

onedip 03-27-2023 02:44 PM

Messy Wetsuit Filling Bondage! - make me squirm :)

I have been really excited by the idea of being locked in a wetsuit stuffed with with messy substances. I finally have some time next week to do it!

The plan is to wear and fill the inside of my tight wetsuit with some kind of mess. then wear a lockable collar and also secure the zip. I will also wear locked wrist and ankle cuffs.

The keys will be on some kind of release - probably ice unless someone specifies somthing else.

BUT - I would love some of this to be outside of my control... so I am looking for some help to make this all the more exciting.

Please make suggestions as to...:

1) choose my substances! - can be sweet/savoury/gross/tasty as you like :)
2) extra bondage / how I am secured/ how long
3) make it worse :p -any activity before/during/after

or anything else! - :p:p thanks in advance

namesfelix 03-27-2023 02:47 PM

IM not a good judge of what might be good between you and the suit, but i know you need to have beads/vib or a plug in the entire time

onedip 03-27-2023 03:14 PM

will use my vibrating plug :]

silverdarknight 03-28-2023 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedip (Post 5056437)
1) choose my substances! - can be sweet/savoury/gross/tasty as you like :)

Wet dog food leaps to mind as a contender here. Slimy, lumpy and generally really gross, having that sliding around inside a wetsuit should be quite fun.

possibly cold pasta, which is slimy and cheap so you can use a lot of it.

Quote:

2) extra bondage / how I am secured/ how long
Blindfold/earplugs/etc would leap to mind for a period - force you to spend some time with your only sensations being a swimsuit full of goop.

Maybe cuffing your ankles and knees on a short chain so that you can't meaningfully walk, and then leaving your keys a few rooms away forcing you to wriggle over there in your filled swimsuit?

Ruby7 03-28-2023 06:09 AM

I think you should add some jello to have a nice jiggle as you move. Also you should do some jumping jacks to mix all the substances together.

Kevb6240 03-28-2023 06:37 AM

Add a few ice cube in for good measure

Chirs<M 03-28-2023 06:43 AM

You should stay locked in your messy wetsuit for 30 mins for every reply to this thread. (Plus any extra time anyone else gives you!)

onedip 03-28-2023 02:20 PM

Thanks everyone :p

ok so to summarise:
substances:
- dog food :(
- jello
- ice cubes
- oatmeal (from another thread)

bondage:
- blindfold and earplugs
- feet and knees hobbled

time
-30 mins/reply :eek:

haha I cant wait very excited/nervous! Please keep it coming - want to really fill it up :p

Ruby7 03-28-2023 04:47 PM

You asked to really fill up your wetsuit up so how about for every 2 replies you get you have to pour a can of beans into your wetsuit.

GTO 03-28-2023 05:14 PM

Every single reply is another 2 cups of oatmeal you have to mix up

Bratty_Boi 03-30-2023 02:23 AM

Tie your big toes together with a shoe lace (makes walking near impossible) and wear a diaper filled with custard before putting on your wetsuit, oh and just to be extra mean… add an additional 10mins per reply on to your time already ;)

onedip 03-30-2023 04:50 AM

:eek: haha ** EEk** thankyou I will incorperate everyones requests. :]

starting to think that i posted this thread too early:rolleyes: will be doing the dare on wednesday next week.

summary:
substances:
- dog food
- [edit] cold pasta
- jello
- ice cubes
- oatmeal (2 cups per reply) (currently 20 cups)
- beans 1 tin/2 replies ( currently 5 tins)
- custard diaper on first

bondage:
- blindfold and earplugs
- feet and knees hobbled
- vibrating plug
- big toes tied with sholace

time
-40 mins/reply (currenlty 6 hours 40 mins :eek: )

lots of eek. honestly im not sure how much the wetsuit can fit ! haha i guess we will see.

also 6 hours 40!!! wow. ok. this will be interesting. Is there anything extra i can do to reduce my time?

brandonlow67042 03-30-2023 05:53 PM

Mail at least 1 of your keys to yourself. So you have to at least wait for your key to show up to be released.
Bondage - must have a butt plug inserted along with a gag
Mess- 1/4 cup of mayo per post including your own

onedip 04-01-2023 01:02 PM

At the cost of more grossness - Just doing a small bump and request if there are any cruel and unusual ways that I may reduce my (rather long) sentence pretty please :p

:) :) massive thanks everyone who added something!! - very nervous and excited about doing it. full updated instructions below.

** brandon due to my living situation I cannot do the post key thing - will add the mayo though :[

*** must say you guys are pretty mean! was initially thinking id be doing this with cake and custard but will end up swimming in oatmeal, beans, cold pasta and mayo... and dog food ...

summary:
substances:
- dog food
- cold pasta
- jello
- ice cubes
- oatmeal (2 cups per reply) (currently 28 cups)
- beans 1 tin/2 replies ( currently 7 tins)
- custard diaper on first
- 1 cup mayo/4 posts (currently 3.5)

bondage:
- blindfold and earplugs
- feet and knees hobbled
- vibrating plug
- big toes tied with sholace

time
-40 mins/reply (currenlty 9 hours 20 mins )

Ruby7 04-01-2023 01:24 PM

Don't worry I will add exactly what you are asking for. You can add a bucket of custard and a birthday cake into your wetsuit.

After you put the filled wetsuit on, for every 10 push ups you do you can reduce your time by one hour. Good luck doing so in your incredibly filled wetsuit.