getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Non-Fiction] Really getting into chastity. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432143)

fruityguy 02-15-2024 05:41 PM

Really getting into chastity.

So. I have a huge dare going on in which I have to be plugged and in a cage for a bit (hours in the bio). And I've been doing a couple hours caged here, couple hours plugged there. Never too long for the cage, only 3 hours at most.

I wasn't too concerned about the plug hours. I've done a dare to plug myself for 100 hours (kind of like this one), so it really wasn't that big of a deal to me. It'll just take a while. Now... the cage.

I kind of bought the chastity cage on a whim? Stories about guys getting locked into them were always hot, and so I tried it. First time was kinda lackluster. I ended up buying a softer cage so it'd be easier to get into, got a technique down to actually fit in one, and managed to avoid the foreskin issue.

So at noon today, I locked myself in and kinda vibed. Not literally, my vibrating plug ran really hot once so I chose too get rid of it and actually invest into a good quality [Hush 2 from Lovense, it's just ordered], but I had to immediately go out and do an errand, and I could always feel it. I fel tit while playing video games, while laying in bed, and while trying to touch myself.

It was kinda maddening. I was reading a bunch of stories about guys trying to get off while locked up, and trying along with them. I don't think I came from friction, but just from sheer horniness as I kept on reading. It took 6 hours before I came.

Either way, it really opened my eyes. I think I'm gonna go have dinner, come back and shower, and then lock myself up for the night. Just to see what happens.

steve42 02-15-2024 11:18 PM

Man, I'm kinda the same. The idea of being locked up is pretty exciting. I haven't been able to find a cage that fits me yet though. Pretty disappointing. It is looking like I'll be doing some extended time being plugged. I'm wondering if you have any recommendations on a good type of plug to use for extended wear.

Pet Ra 02-15-2024 11:45 PM

Hihi, first time in chastity is is really something else, isn't it?
The anticipation and knowing that you can't really decide freely anymore, it all becomes a mixture of different kinds of arousal :)

I love that you managed to make yourself cum :)

fruityguy 02-16-2024 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve42 (Post 5413330)
Man, I'm kinda the same. The idea of being locked up is pretty exciting. I haven't been able to find a cage that fits me yet though. Pretty disappointing. It is looking like I'll be doing some extended time being plugged. I'm wondering if you have any recommendations on a good type of plug to use for extended wear.

Honestly, simple is probably better. for overnight plugging, i have this simple, reasonably sized plug that I just took out after 7 hours with no issue, even when caged. (Okay, there was some issue. It was too sexy at times, lol)