getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Bladder Duel (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=199233)

Jenny Girl 11-11-2014 08:37 PM

Bladder Duel

I've seen this idea tossed around on various areas of the site, but I couldn't find it when searching the Dares section. Because it's a concept I really love, I felt I should post it here for all to see.

A Bladder Duel is a game in which two or more people try and hold their pee the longest, all while drinking the same amount of liquid at specific intervals. Pretty simple, right?

Though straightforward in design, Bladder Duels become fun when the participants decide on the specific rules of play. These rules can include, among other things:
  • What To Drink
  • How Often To Drink
  • How Much to Drink at Each Interval
  • What to Do (Or Not Do) While Drinking or Between Drinks
  • What Punishment the Loser Must Endure

Do you want to test your abilities? Make players do hard tasks between drinks. Want to speed things up? Double the amount of liquid you would normally drink at each interval. Want to make it a true test of skill? Have the punishment get progressively worse for every minute more the winner can hold their pee.

Bladder Duels can work great as PM Dares, as a kinky party game, and can even be changed into a single-player game. Players can incorporate more chance (coin flips and dice) or skill depending on their specific preferences. Just have fun and do what works for you.

Sample Game:

A Bladder Duel between two people who agree to drink 8oz of water every 10 minutes. Between drinks, the players must listen to running water and may not cross their legs. After every two drinks, each player flips a coin. If you get heads, you must take another drink. The loser may not pee indoors for three days.

kami 11-12-2014 03:41 PM

This is really a great idea - love doing challenges against others in general ... it's just so much more fun than just doing normal dares.

Would love to take you on in a duel Jenny ^^ can be something besides a bladder duel too later on I think - would love to hear from you in a PM

Also would be open for other challengers

magie686 11-12-2014 04:02 PM

I'm open for a duel. PM me if interested.

Also, could people post their rules/punishments here to give the rest of us ideas.

Cavan8000000 11-12-2014 04:25 PM

Very good idea :D. I'll find a day to do it. Possibly this Friday if I can find someone to do it with ^.^

DevilsPlaything 11-17-2014 12:32 AM

I tried it with a friend at the mall. As a penalty we decided the looser would have to walk around until her pants dried. It was close with both of us really hodling it but finally I couldn't hold it anymore and wet my jeans. My friend ran to the bathroom and just about wet herself as well.

Jenny Girl 11-17-2014 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsPlaything (Post 1562883)
I tried it with a friend at the mall. As a penalty we decided the looser would have to walk around until her pants dried. It was close with both of us really hodling it but finally I couldn't hold it anymore and wet my jeans. My friend ran to the bathroom and just about wet herself as well.

Very fun! I hope you had a good time walking around in your wet pants ;)

lilsissy 11-17-2014 06:49 PM

Jenny i challenge you to a bladder duel

qatguy 11-17-2014 07:53 PM

I want a bladder dual with you within the next two days.

SkinsPoetic 11-17-2014 07:59 PM

I'll challenge you (or anyone) but I must warn you that my bladder is pretty powerful. :

rfire 11-19-2014 10:41 PM

let me know if anyone wants to do one, PM me

Babygirlpoopdiaper 09-19-2015 06:38 PM

diaper girl

I what a Blatter dule with sombody

Bdsmmsdb 09-19-2015 07:07 PM

V

I will play with someone pm to play

WedgieSissyVanessa 09-19-2015 07:12 PM

Anyone who wants to bladder duel me message me on kik
My kik is wedgieslave58

Clopen 09-19-2015 08:17 PM

I'm looking for another duel tonight. Let me know if you are interested.

Swaggerdhdd 09-20-2015 12:00 AM

I would love to play
Message me on kik: maxie_man78 if you want to play