getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Needs Numbers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=88726)

Leland 10-01-2011 01:25 PM

Person Above Needs Numbers

Person 1 writes a dare for himself where the numbers are missing
Person 2 gives the numbers to person 1, then writes his dare without numbers
...and so on. The missing numbers can be one or more (but the more, the better!). It's a way to dare yourself without having the total control. I strongly suggest to you to add the "If I fail..." part for a more intense experience :D

Example (you can use my examples if you want :P):

P1
"I will drink _ cups of water every _ hours and I will not pee until _ hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must drink _ gulps of my pee"

P2 "I will drink 2 cups of water every 1 hours and I will not pee until 4 hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must drink 5 gulps of my pee"
For me: "I will spank myself _ times on my ass and _ times on my balls before I go to sleep for the next _ days. If I fail I will not cum for _ days"

P3
"I will spank myself 100 times on my ass and 5 times on my balls every time I go to sleep, this for 3 days. If I fail I will not cum for 7 days"
My turn: "I will drip _ drops of hot wax on my cock's head and _ on my balls the stay so for _ minutes"

P4
"I will drip 20 drops of hot wax on my cock's head and 30 on my balls the stay so for 60 minutes"
Mine is: "I will fuck my ass for _ minutes with a dildo _ inches wide, with _ rubber bands around my balls. If I fail I will PM _ random users asking for a punishment"

Let's start! I will try something new for me: clothespins!

"I will stay with _ clothespins put on my nipples, cock and balls for _ minutes. If I fail I will spank my balls with a wooden spoon _ times"

lion74 10-01-2011 01:32 PM

"I will stay with 10 clothespins put on my nipples, cock and balls for 60 minutes. If I fail I will spank my balls with a wooden spoon 50 times"

Mine is I will drink _ cups of water every _ hours and I will not pee until _ hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must use diapers for _ days.

eaterbuf 10-01-2011 02:19 PM

Mine is I will drink 4 cups of water every 2 hours and I will not pee until 20 hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must use diapers for 7 days.

I will spank my balls _ times every _ hours for the next _ days. With power of _ on a scale of _. If I fail I must put a marker in my ass for the next _ hours.

Leland 10-02-2011 01:57 AM

I will spank my balls 10 times every 8 hours for the next 3 days. With power of 3 on a scale of 5. If I fail I must put a marker in my ass for the next 8 hours.

For me:

"I will drink _ cups of water every _ hours and I will not pee until _ hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must piss on my face on the shower and drink _ gulps of my pee"

25rob1985 10-02-2011 02:19 AM

"I will drink 5 cups of water every 1 hours and I will not pee until 24 hours are passed from the start. If I fail I must piss on my face on the shower and drink 5 gulps of my pee"

mine is
i will insert _ pens in my arse, and edge _ times every hour, if i cum i will cover my balls, cock, arse hole in icy hot for _ hours, if i fail i will be the person below my slave for _ days.

bodacious 10-02-2011 01:24 PM

i will insert 8 pens in my arse, and edge 5 times every hour, if i cum i will cover my balls, cock, arse hole in icy hot for 2 hours, if i fail i will be the person below my slave for 80 days.

I will tie a rubberband around my tits and spank myself _ times on my ass and then _ times on my tits for the next _ days with a ruler. If I fail I will not cum for _ days, but I must edge __ every other hour.

Leland 10-02-2011 01:51 PM

I will tie a rubberband around my tits and spank myself 101 times on my ass and then 101 times on my tits for the next 3 days with a ruler. If I fail I will not cum for 8 days, but I must edge 1 every other hour.

(If you fail you will lost your chance to cum before the Denial Challenge starts: I hope for you that you will not fail :P)

Mine:

I will spank the cheeks of my ass _ times each, then the asshole _ times with a strenght of _ in a scale of _ , then _ times on my balls with a strenght of _ in a scale of _. If I fail I will tie tightly a shoelace around my balls and stay so for _ minutes.

outofmymind 02-08-2018 02:36 PM

Let's bring this back. it looks fun.

FOR Leland: You will spank the cheeks of your ass 10 times each, then the asshole 10 times with a strength of 9 in a scale of 10 , then 2 times on your balls with a strength of 4 in a scale of 10. If you fail you will tie tightly a shoelace around your balls and stay so for 5 minutes.

FOR me: I will do _ naked jumping jacks, ride my stationary bike for _ minutes, and climb a flight of stairs _ times. If I fail, I will spank each butt cheek _ times.

LegLovingSissy 02-08-2018 02:48 PM

I will do 30 naked jumping jacks, ride my stationary bike for 15 minutes, and climb a flight of stairs 4 times. If I fail, I will spank each butt cheek 25 times.

---

Baby Ariana will wear _ diapers, use them _ times, until _ of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for _ hours and repeat this dare _ times.

Be mean ;)

MakingMyWayDowntown 02-08-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegLovingSissy (Post 3157292)
Baby Ariana will wear 1 diapers, use them 6 times, until 1 of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for 8 hours and repeat this dare 3 times.

Be mean ;)

This stupid cow will do __ pushups in _ minutes and if it fails will punch its udders ___ times

lill 02-08-2018 02:53 PM

This stupid cow will do 100 pushups in 5 minutes and if it fails will punch its udders 60 times

i will take_ 1L enemas, and hold it for _ minutes. then use a _ inch dildo(max 14), to thrust_ times, and keep it in for _ hours.

jasmine- 02-08-2018 03:49 PM

needs numbers

i will take 5 1L enemas, and hold it for 20 minutes. then use a 10 inch dildo(max 14), to thrust 400 times, and keep it in for 2 hours.

i will buy _ diapers, wet _, mess _ and wear in public _ times. i will also spend _(time) crossressed and buy _ female items.

outofmymind 02-09-2018 05:51 PM

i will buy 2 diapers, wet 1, mess 1, and wear in public 2 times. i will also spend 1 hour (time) cross dressed and buy 3 female items.

In my car in a parking lot I will take off _ items of clothing and spank my bare feet with a ruler _ times. I will then remove _ more items of clothing and spank my ass _ times with the ruler.

submissive_s 02-09-2018 06:07 PM

In my car in a parking lot I will take off 2 items of clothing and spank my bare feet with a ruler 25 times. I will then remove 3 more items of clothing and spank my ass 50 times with the ruler.

I will clamp my nipples for ___ minutes, give my self a permanent wedgie for ___ minutes, and spend ___ minutes exercising. If I fail I will message ___ getDare users to ask for punishments.

LegLovingSissy 02-09-2018 06:48 PM

I will clamp my nipples for 25 minutes, give my self a permanent wedgie for 15 minutes, and spend 30 minutes exercising. If I fail I will message 5 getDare users to ask for punishments.

Baby Ariana will wear _ diapers, use them _ times, until _ of them are full or leaking, she will then wear these for _ hours and repeat this dare _ times.

Be mean ;)