getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Blow or Strip? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=336986)

maxperv 03-22-2018 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3215268)
Okay so you've lost a bet to your best friend and they give you either of these choices

If your friend is a guy you can either suck him off or strip naked, staying that way for the rest of the evening

Or

If your friend is a girl you can suck off her boyfriend or strip naked for him but get dressed a few minutes later

So which would you choose?

I'd suck him off, but preferably I'd strip naked, suck him off, and stay naked, perhaps with his dried cum rubbed into my skin.

SlaveLeia147 03-22-2018 12:18 PM

I'd suck him off

melbcuteboi 03-24-2018 11:07 AM

I've actually been in this exact situation either having made a bet with my best mate or the night we played TorD... I have had to do both with him before one night and another time when I lost a bet I had to strip naked and put panties on so I did...

Now I would suck their dick as it would be an opening to something a little more fun :)

naked_lego 04-14-2018 11:57 AM

I would choose to suck off my best friend. I just answered a truth and kinda touched on this same thing. It is just something I have wanted to do was lose a bet to my best friend and have to do something for him :o

Edgeandenial 04-14-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3215268)
Okay so you've lost a bet to your best friend and they give you either of these choices

If your friend is a guy you can either suck him off or strip naked, staying that way for the rest of the evening

Or

If your friend is a girl you can suck off her boyfriend or strip naked for him but get dressed a few minutes later

So which would you choose?

I would suck him off in. Other cases but make sure that it be the worst head they ever got N

Nudedragon 04-15-2018 03:53 AM

Happily strip. I love being nude.

rhl 04-15-2018 07:06 PM

I would suck him off if he was willing to let me. Nails in front of a guy doesn't do anything for me.

If it is a girl and I'm told that I had to stand naked in front of the guy or suck him off. I'm sure she would have talked it over with her boyfriend first.
I will assume she is also watching. So do I strip naked and let them see or do I suck him off. Tough decision, if she is going to be by me to force my head into taking his dick. I think I will choose this humiliation.

mahhstela 04-15-2018 07:22 PM

I would strip in both situations

Kisune Karnon 04-26-2018 09:26 PM

Strip in both occasions.

andrew_b 04-26-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melbcuteboi (Post 3222770)
I've actually been in this exact situation either having made a bet with my best mate or the night we played TorD... I have had to do both with him before one night and another time when I lost a bet I had to strip naked and put panties on so I did...

Now I would suck their dick as it would be an opening to something a little more fun :)

It would be something different at least

andrew_b 04-26-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edgeandenial (Post 3251871)
I would suck him off in. Other cases but make sure that it be the worst head they ever got N

How exactly do you do that?

queer 06-29-2018 07:42 AM

Absolutely suck him off!

If my friend was a girl and I didn't really know her boyfriend or didn't like him, then maybe I'd strip, but even then I'd definitely be leaning towards blowing him.

lucicle22 06-29-2018 09:01 AM

blow job any day

sexysoni 06-29-2018 09:23 AM

I will go for both is the guy say so hehehe

FoxyFluff 06-29-2018 10:44 AM

Oh, blowjob for sure.. It's over quicker, and more enjoyable for all parties involved.

..And if he plays his card right he could have both.