getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Afraid of being recorded or screend on cam but you wet dream about it? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=389094)

RiskyDares 07-12-2020 07:52 AM

Afraid of being recorded or screend on cam but you wet dream about it?

Are you afraid of somebody recording or screenshotting you while you are naked on cam but the idea of it turn you REALLY on?

Contact me on skype (the link is in my signature) and write me "I need a safe space to live my dream".

I'll guide you though a webcam session: I will edge you and let you play a while. You will listen and focus on my voice and I will let you live your dream step by step, without any pressure.

I will ask you explicit permission before doing ANYTHING and you will be in full control all the time. You can stop the session whenever you want and I will respect all your requests and needs. All the photos or videos we will eventually record will stay private and you can also decide to ask me to cancel everything at the end of the session.

This offer is just for guys 18 to 30 years old that know what turn them on, want to try it, but are afraid of nasty people.

Check my signature for reviews from my slaves and contact me to live your dream!;)

admeric 07-16-2020 03:07 AM

Thanks RiskyDares for the good time in taking me into my dream. He is concise, understanding, and respects all your limits. I feel safe playing with him. You gotta fight hard against the temptation to give him the explicit permission though :P

RiskyDares 07-16-2020 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by admeric (Post 4069447)
Thanks RiskyDares for the good time in taking me into my dream. He is concise, understanding, and respects all your limits. I feel safe playing with him. You gotta fight hard against the temptation to give him the explicit permission though :P

You finally lived your dream and it was amazing!

It was very good to see you following my orders and slowly pushing your limit until you reached your heaven.

Next time I will guide you to the next step! Very well done!

RiskyDares 08-11-2020 12:55 PM

For the next 2 hours I'm available to help you live your dream

RiskyDares 08-12-2020 03:58 AM

For the next 4 hours I'm available again to help you live your dream. Last chance before I take a couple of days off

SubbySlutBoy 08-12-2020 12:25 PM

Thank you for finally helping me live my dream Sir.

Risky was great and considerate in laying out the rules for how this worked in a way that puts any nerves to ease. And from the start he was a wonderful Dom, doing exactly what he said with regards to screenshotting/recording, leading to a very fun time where I don't know if I would have wanted to say no to anything regardless. The session was cut rather short but that was due to my getting over-excited. I'll be sure to make it last longer next time so I can spend more time submitting to this great guy.

RiskyDares 08-12-2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SubbySlutBoy (Post 4097461)
Thank you for finally helping me live my dream Sir.

Risky was great and considerate in laying out the rules for how this worked in a way that puts any nerves to ease. And from the start he was a wonderful Dom, doing exactly what he said with regards to screenshotting/recording, leading to a very fun time where I don't know if I would have wanted to say no to anything regardless. The session was cut rather short but that was due to my getting over-excited. I'll be sure to make it last longer next time so I can spend more time submitting to this great guy.

thanks for the nice comment :cool:
It was very good to guide you to fully live your dreams:D

RiskyDares 08-12-2020 04:32 PM

for the next 2 hours you can write me on skype

RiskyDares 08-26-2020 01:02 PM

Stop dreaming and live it! Available for the next 2 hours, write me!

gijser 08-27-2020 05:26 AM

do you have time tomorrow?

RiskyDares 08-27-2020 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gijser (Post 4112353)
do you have time tomorrow?

Write me on kik or telegram and let's arrange something. You can find them in my signature

RiskyDares 09-19-2020 08:55 AM

Stop dreaming and live it! Available for the next 2 hours, write me!

RiskyDares 10-15-2020 07:15 AM

Stop dreaming and live it! I'm Available for the next 4 hours, write me!

Strangerboytoy 10-15-2020 09:56 AM

hi

i would like to play please, really scared though

jamiet2fagg 10-15-2020 10:22 AM

I just lived my dream and it was amazing. I would highly recommend. I shot a huge load whilst being recorded.