getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Birthday tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411422)

Sluttysoni 01-15-2022 01:24 PM

Birthday tasks

Hello everyone slut's birthday on 14 Feb so yeah less then a month so please give slut some tasks to perform till its birthday to keep her horny and frustrating. Slut will do anything within limits and slut has to complete all the tasks till 14feb 23:59, or it has to start a punishment thread and additional 1 week denial per task not completed before the deadline so yeah give slut some fun creative dares keep her busy all month enjoy.....

NoPantsKayla 01-15-2022 02:01 PM

Let's have you spank yourself while singing yourself happy birthday :3

Also, since it's on Valentine's Day...how would you feel about wearing a diaper? You'd be just like Cupid! <3

just.for.fun01 01-15-2022 02:46 PM

How about you are denied until your birthday
Open up a edging thread that will be open until Feb 10 you can do the edges in the mean time and will have 4 days to finish them off before midnight on your birthday if you fail you must be denied one day for each missed edge and open a new thread for 7 more days

If you like this idea message me to work out the details of the thread

MySecretSide 01-18-2022 02:56 PM

Ruined orgasm

What do people here think about a ruined orgasm as a special birthday gift? :D

zephyrnem 01-19-2022 10:22 AM

Spend 10 minutes completely naked in 19 different places before your birthday. Once a place is used it cannot be used again! None of them can be at home or in your yard. If you are in a private residence at least 1 person must see you naked OR know that you are getting naked for this dare
If in any kind of public place your clothes must be out of your immediate reach AND there must be a chance of being caught (No using a 1 stall bathroom with the door locked, or dressing room with curtain fully closed, or door locked). For it to count, whether or not you are caught you MUST stay naked 10 minutes in a row.

Enjoy.

Makemeweardiapers 01-19-2022 10:28 AM

How about half an hour's BJ practice on one of your dildos every day?

Azarialeigh 02-05-2023 12:56 PM

I am under the knowledge that you have amazing tits and boobs,

So here is my task for you for your birthday.

You are to bind your boobs with bondage tape as tight at you can get them, around each one so they jut out painfully in front of you,
Then I want you to take a hair brush and spank each one 21 times (happy birthday again).
Put on a cute little top, no bra and as short of a skirt as you are comfortable wearing, and go for a walk for 21 minutes.

When you get back home smack/spank each one 21 more times then you may remove the bondage tape

Sluttysoni 02-06-2023 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoPantsKayla (Post 4635110)
Let's have you spank yourself while singing yourself happy birthday :3

It should be anyday or at the birthday? And how many
Also, since it's on Valentine's Day...how would you feel about wearing a diaper? You'd be just like Cupid! <3

Sorry diaper is dislike so only used for punishment sorry

Sluttysoni 02-06-2023 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 4635147)
How about you are denied until your birthday
Open up a edging thread that will be open until Feb 10 you can do the edges in the mean time and will have 4 days to finish them off before midnight on your birthday if you fail you must be denied one day for each missed edge and open a new thread for 7 more days

If you like this idea message me to work out the details of the thread

Thank you Sir just.for.fun01, its a intresting tasks and i am on denial anyways hehe, so i pm you to discuss about the edging thread , expecting to hear from you soon thank you

Dave1996 02-06-2023 08:54 AM

With you enjoying wax play, maybe 21 droplets of wax on each tit, ass cheek, thigh and belly. Followed by two minutes of rubbing nips and clit with Ice, followed by 14 minutes of deep throating your toys.

Happy (early) Birthday

Sluttysoni 02-06-2023 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MySecretSide (Post 4638203)
What do people here think about a ruined orgasm as a special birthday gift? :D

Thank you mysecretside for posting, and damm its so mean i am on denial for so long allready hehe

Sluttysoni 02-06-2023 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4638821)
Spend 10 minutes completely naked in 19 different places before your birthday. Once a place is used it cannot be used again! None of them can be at home or in your yard. If you are in a private residence at least 1 person must see you naked OR know that you are getting naked for this dare
If in any kind of public place your clothes must be out of your immediate reach AND there must be a chance of being caught (No using a 1 stall bathroom with the door locked, or dressing room with curtain fully closed, or door locked). For it to count, whether or not you are caught you MUST stay naked 10 minutes in a row.

Enjoy.

Thank you Zephyrnem Sir already started this dare couple of days ago first place was forest which was fairly easy as luckily no one passed me during my naked time,
2nd place was at old cemetery which is little scary too hehe there was i am not sure if i seen or not because i saw a couple right after i wear clothes passing from behind no clue.
3rd. It was a public toilet with door slightly open by which a women saw me and told me to close the door i said sorry its a dare i will soon she gave me disapproval looks and gone
4th- a different public toilet this time no one saw me it was totally empty
5th- on the roof of a friend's apartment when to meet her but her bf was there too so i thought i should do something so got on roof and stripped anyone with binoculars saw me not sure how Many or no one

This is till now i keep posted, if i am doing anything wrong please correct me thank you.

Sluttysoni 02-06-2023 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makemeweardiapers (Post 4638829)
How about half an hour's BJ practice on one of your dildos every day?

Thank you Sir Makemeweardiapers - sorry for late update I started doing it from day before yesterday and thanks for the task it definitely improve my Blow job . Thank you

Sluttysoni 02-06-2023 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 5002829)
I am under the knowledge that you have amazing tits and boobs,

So here is my task for you for your birthday.

You are to bind your boobs with bondage tape as tight at you can get them, around each one so they jut out painfully in front of you,
Then I want you to take a hair brush and spank each one 21 times (happy birthday again).
Put on a cute little top, no bra and as short of a skirt as you are comfortable wearing, and go for a walk for 21 minutes.

When you get back home smack/spank each one 21 more times then you may remove the bondage tape

Thank you Miss Azarialeigh for posting and thank you for the compliment.

So i did it yesterday first i tie my tits from bondage tape as tight as i can , it was painful but thats the dare it should pain then took a hair brush and slap my tits 21 times each and it was not pleasurable after 10 not sure why i went that hard hehe but anyway after that i wear a crop top in which my tits were looking weirdly longer hehe that definitely took attention later. Then i wear my school girl skirt which is 2 inches below my ass so have to be careful hehe then i started walking around park and so on till 10 to 12 minutes between them i got so Many eyes raping me in their mind hehe when i pass any couple females mostly gave me disapproval looks return wall almost same but less people saw surprisingly no one commented on my weird looking tits or maybe i didn't hear anyway when got home i stripped nude again and then i started beating my already red and sore tits with was so so painful both tits were got little dark red after that i removed the tape and got some burning sensation on tits as blood suddenly started flowing it make me uncomfortable for few minutes but all good after that really enjoyed my slutty bondage walk hehe thank you Miss

Gothswitch 02-06-2023 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sluttysoni (Post 4635064)
Hello everyone slut's birthday on 14 Feb so yeah less then a month so please give slut some tasks to perform till its birthday to keep her horny and frustrating. Slut will do anything within limits and slut has to complete all the tasks till 14feb 23:59, or it has to start a punishment thread and additional 1 week denial per task not completed before the deadline so yeah give slut some fun creative dares keep her busy all month enjoy.....

I note you like electricity...what instruments do you have?