getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   WYR......Stairs or Lift/Elevator Naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=380870)

andrew_b 02-18-2020 03:48 PM

WYR......Stairs or Lift/Elevator Naked?

Would you rather go up/down a couple of flights of stairs whilst naked?

Or

Do the same but instead taking the lift/elevator?

If you've tried either or both please share your own experiences

Sissypalooza 02-18-2020 04:22 PM

I'd probably go stairs, that way if I hear someone I could turn around and hide while they pass, whereas the elevator/lift you are forced to be seen cause you got nowhere to go if someone wants to ride the elevator(of course if I was told/dared to be seen I would take elevator)

andrew_b 02-18-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissypalooza (Post 3920124)
I'd probably go stairs, that way if I hear someone I could turn around and hide while they pass, whereas the elevator/lift you are forced to be seen cause you got nowhere to go if someone wants to ride the elevator(of course if I was told/dared to be seen I would take elevator)

Hmm, would you pick stairs if you knew you couldn't cover/hide?

Sissypalooza 02-23-2020 05:36 PM

Well so long as I'm not required to stop and talk to em, probably yeah stairs, cause I can just keep walking

lololo72 02-24-2020 03:40 AM

I did both. More risky was in some hotel. There was terrace in roof. I went from my appartment only in briefs to the elevator (it was v nly some steps from door), go 3 flors over and next go some steps to the roof on terrace. There I steop naked a throw my briefs over rail down. Next I go same way naked back to my apartment

rhode64 02-24-2020 06:16 AM

both

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3920100)
Would you rather go up/down a couple of flights of stairs whilst naked?

Or

Do the same but instead taking the lift/elevator?

If you've tried either or both please share your own experiences

I would love to try both . It would be a real rush especially being seen

Kaitlyn1386 02-24-2020 08:54 AM

While on spring break. I got dared to run out of our 2nd-floor room. Go downstairs and bring back something from the car. While naked.

andrew_b 02-24-2020 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn1386 (Post 3925053)
While on spring break. I got dared to run out of our 2nd-floor room. Go downstairs and bring back something from the car. While naked.

That's wild, hope you had fun

scguycola 02-24-2020 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn1386 (Post 3925053)

What time of day was it? Roughly how many people saw you?

RainbowSky 02-26-2020 10:46 PM

Stairs - I hate lifts anyway and generally where I live stairs are never used, people are lazy and use a lift instead.

sissybill 02-26-2020 10:51 PM

stairs all day
i luv being seen

rhl 02-27-2020 11:52 AM

One night while at a motel, whileaked I was sent out of the room to get ice from the machine on the floor below.

zephyrnem 02-27-2020 01:07 PM

I have done stairs several times. Never was seem that I know. I love cold stares naked and barefoot and my clothing out of sight. I have masturbated in stairwells like this. It goes fast

canrac 02-27-2020 03:59 PM

I did the elevator on a night once when I was drunk doing dares from people. I took a video too. Watching it now I was so confident but it was definitely liquid courage. It was the building I lived in so if I got caught that would've sucked.

Was fun though. I did it in just a tshirt, windpants without underwear and shoes without socks so I wasted no time taking the clothes off. Started in the lobby and stripped completely naked as soon as the doors closed. I gave the camera a thumbs up when I was naked and got dressed again before I got to my floor.

Good times... I need to get back into doing those types of dares on a whim.

andrew_b 03-01-2020 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 3927729)
I have done stairs several times. Never was seem that I know. I love cold stares naked and barefoot and my clothing out of sight. I have masturbated in stairwells like this. It goes fast

That is the benefit of the stairs alright, less likely to be busy