getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   How long do I have to get fucked (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362570)

FvckToyChelsea 03-21-2019 08:14 PM

How long do I have to get fucked

Sir Joey and Mistress Kenzie have decided that this coming Sunday (March 24th), I will be tied up and fucked by my fucking machine as well as having other things done, for however long you all decide without stopping.

The way this works is that for every post in this thread before 4pm central standard time on Sunday will add 1 minute of fucking by the machine. The list will be kept as close to up to date as possible until then, and then the final tally will be posted by 5pm central time on Sunday, and then the fucking will start. For the fucking, I will be tied spread eagle on an adjustable height table, and it will slowly get more intense the longer it goes. For the first 7 minutes of fucking the machine will be set to 10. For the second 7 minutes it will be set to 20. The setting will continue to go up by 10 every 7 minutes until it maxes out at 100 if this thread makes it to 70 minutes at which point it will simply stay at 100 until the time is up.

To make this even more of a challenge for me, for each post you make you may also choose one thing for Mistress Kenzie to do to me and one thing for Sir Joey to do for me. So ultimately, not only will I be fucked for however long straight, each of them will be playing with me in a different way the entire time as well.

For each post you can choose one of the following keywords for Sir Joey and one different keyword for Mistress Kenzie to do to me, please specify who will be doing which in your posts:
- FACEFUCK: Sir Joey will facefuck me with his cock or Mistress Kenzie will facefuck me with a strapon dildo
- TITWHIP: Either will whip my tits with a flogger
- PUSSY WHIP: Either will whip my pussy with a riding crop
- ASSFUCK: Either will use a dildo to fuck my ass
- WAX: Either will drip hot wax over my tits, stomach, pussy and thighs
- BUTTPLUG: I will have my glass butt plug in my ass, technically Sir or Mistress wouldn't be doing anything, but it would give them a break while I didn't get one
- NIPPLE CLAMPS: I will have clamps on my nipples (break for Sir or Mistress)
- PUSSY CLAMPS: I will have a clamps on my clit and pussy lips (break for Sir or Mistress)
- EAT OUT: specifically for Mistress only, she'll sit on my face and make me eat her pussy
- SANDPAPER TITS: Sir or Mistress will rub sandpaper on my tits
- SANDPAPER PUSSY: Sir or Mistress will rub sandpaper on my pussy

So to recap. Each post adds 1 minute of fucking, as well as 2 keywords from above (one for Sir and one for Mistress) which will last for the full minute of fucking. You can only post after someone else has posted, or 15 minutes have passed since your previous post.

Lets make my first thread a memorable one :)

lovethembbw 03-21-2019 08:19 PM

Let's get started

- FACEFUCK: Sir Joey will facefuck me with his cock
- SANDPAPER PUSSY: Mistress will rub sandpaper on my pussy ( I am not sure how this will happen with the fucking)

FvckToyChelsea 03-21-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethembbw (Post 3606673)
- SANDPAPER PUSSY: Mistress will rub sandpaper on my pussy ( I am not sure how this will happen with the fucking)

I suppose it would be more specifically my clitoral hood and labia majora, not the vaginal canal or labia minora

Bobcat 03-21-2019 08:24 PM

SANDPAPER PUSSY: Mistress will rub sandpaper on my pussy

nude

kamita721 03-21-2019 08:28 PM

What fun

EAT OUT
PUSSY WHIP

wolf82 03-21-2019 08:35 PM

Eat out

Buttplug

lovethembbw 03-21-2019 08:38 PM

Let's change it

- FACEFUCK: Mistress will facefuck me with his cock
- SANDPAPER PUSSY: Sir will rub sandpaper on my pussy

wolf82 03-21-2019 08:39 PM

Sir: assfuck
Mistress: wax

kamita721 03-21-2019 08:40 PM

Facefuck for Sir
Sandpapertits for Mistress

lovethembbw 03-21-2019 08:41 PM

- PUSSY WHIP: Sir will whip my pussy with a riding crop
- ASSFUCK: Mistress will use a dildo to fuck my ass

wolf82 03-21-2019 08:41 PM

Sir: SANDPAPER TITS
Mistress: SANDPAPER PUSSY

lovethembbw 03-21-2019 08:42 PM

- PUSSY WHIP: Mistress will whip my pussy with a riding crop
- ASSFUCK: Sir will use a dildo to fuck my ass

wolf82 03-21-2019 08:43 PM

Mistress: TITWHIP
Sir: PUSSY WHIP

Phaedo 03-21-2019 08:43 PM

Mistress: EAT OUT
Sir: PUSSY WHIP

lovethembbw 03-21-2019 08:45 PM

- WAX: Sir will drip hot wax over my tits, stomach, pussy and thighs
- BUTTPLUG: I will have my glass butt plug in my ass, technically Sir or Mistress wouldn't be doing anything, but it would give them a break while I didn't get one
At lest let them lube it some kind of icy hot ;)