getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   (NEW!) Exposure Trivia (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429786)

Thatworm 11-08-2023 04:44 PM

(NEW!) Exposure Trivia

I have tried this before but I lacked experience and recourses to do this consistently. Please forgive me. This is made for entertainment, fun, and games anyways and isn't meant to be taken seriously.

First, if you want to join, you must submit 4 nudes to me, on my Kik, @Thatworm. These will be used to gamble. After we have established grounds, I will send you a link to the trivia itself.

In the trivia, you must provide me with your name and your kik. (It is up to you if you want those exposed as well, just tell me, if you don't want them exposed, I will not). If I get enough requests to remove those or anything, I will. Don't be afraid to tell me. After you submit that, the quiz will start.

Since this is a trial run and kind of new to me as well, I only have set up "easy" questions. You will have 10 seconds to answer the 4 questions in correspondence with the 4 nudes you gave me. Meaning each question you get wrong, or ran out of time on, a nude will be leaked.

You can message me on Kik or telegram at anytime and I will do my best to get to everyone. Unfortunately there is limited space as it's a free account, made for fun, so I may not get to add everyone to list and some may have to wait if there is a long line. Thank you for understanding ��

Alice-H 11-08-2023 05:38 PM

This sounds like an interesting dare.
I would like to know more?

Thatworm 11-08-2023 05:47 PM

The original idea was from exxxposed.me which the site is no longer available. I loved that site as it had a few games and growing. Unfortunately taken down for many reasons as you may know

SissySlutWayne 11-09-2023 02:19 AM

I am interested in joining into this game,

kik sissyslutsindii

nudefox58 11-09-2023 06:31 AM

I would love to do this trivia ^^ Kik in signature

Thatworm 11-12-2023 04:53 AM

I have decided to discontinue work on telegram as it has been getting dangerous with people sending random links I will be only playing on Kik for now

ReluctantExhibition 11-21-2023 02:37 PM

My kik is BlueBallBet and I would be interested in this!

OlderBoulder 11-21-2023 02:44 PM

Interesting new dare

Thatworm 12-28-2023 04:59 PM

New! Added harder mode

Recently a harder trivia has been added and you will only have to submit 3 or more nudes, instead of 4, but the catch is you will have to get more questions correct, as well as they will be harder. Exposure will go with the 1/2 rule. Answer 1 out of 2 questions wrong, and a photo will be exposed. Answer 3/6 wrong and 2 photos will be exposed still, following the 1/2 rule. Get them all wrong and all 3 photos will be exposed, and etc.

Up for the challenge?

I hope I explained well enough to where people can understand

Sakata 12-28-2023 05:06 PM

I am in, Pm me :)

gurltoy 12-29-2023 12:49 AM

i'm interested in this, kik: sissygurlalexa

lr12r 12-29-2023 11:51 AM

I'm in. Kik:johny22w