getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Ask me almost anything (Switch Lucy) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=259888)

Switch Lucy 10-07-2016 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikel5 (Post 2454274)
how did you lose your virginity?

I'm still a virgin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikel5 (Post 2454276)
describe how you would try to give the best blowjob ever to a guy that is a virgin and never had a bj before and just wants you to take charge as he has no idea on what to excited and is just excited to be with you

This is not something I wrote, just something I found, but explains it better than I would! lol

I would start by teasing him through his pants, rubbing his growing cock, massaging his balls, squeezing them just a little. I’d do this while kissing him. I want him to feel my mouth on his mouth before my mouth is on his cock. I want him to think about the warmth and the texture of my tongue. The anticipation adds to the pleasure.

On my knees I would unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants, pushing them to the floor. I am so happy to finally see my prize. I take his cock in my hand, gently stroking, using my thumb to tease the head of his cock. When I finally lean forward to lick just the tip, I watch him. The look on his face is priceless. It gives me a rush. With my hands on his thighs and my thumbs rubbing his balls I begin teasing him just a little. Licking gently. Alternating between licking his balls and licking just the head of his cock. I’m appreciative of how his cock responds, grows, and hardens more and more with each lick.

Finally, I wrap my lips around him, pausing a moment to taste the precum, swirling my tongue around as I place the slightest amount of pressure on my lips. When I begin to suck, I expect a response from him and usually get it rather quickly, with growth or hardness, sometimes a moan or a gasp. I’m careful to suck just on the end for a while, making him want it more, making him wish for all of my mouth.

My hands are still working away – rubbing his balls, maybe even squeezing a little. When I finally plunge my head down all the way on him I imagine the sensation makes him think he'll cum right then, but he won’t. I’ll tug on his sack to make sure that doesn’t happen.

At this point I hope his hands have made it to my head. The feel of him running his fingers through my hair, will encourage me all the more. As I bob up and down on his shaft I pay special attention to the amount and speed of my sucking. I want to build him up, not just make him explode. As I feel him getting closer, I back off. I don’t want to rush to the finish. I want this to be the best.

My mouth will become tired at some point and I’ll know the time is getting close. When I’m ready, I will move one hand under his sack and begin applying pressure to that place just above his ass. It is only then that he'll get the full force that my mouth can give, sucking harder and harder, faster and faster, tongue swirling.

When he finally lets go and cums it will be in full force, spraying down my throat, filling my mouth with hot juices.

mikel5 10-07-2016 11:49 AM

ever had cum tributes? are you flattered by the idea?

lotusdriver81 10-07-2016 11:59 AM

Is there anything you'd change about your life?

Switch Lucy 10-07-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikel5 (Post 2454338)
ever had cum tributes? are you flattered by the idea?

I have had, but it's not something that excites me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2454350)
Is there anything you'd change about your life?

I don't think so, I have regrets and not everything about my life is great. But you learn and grow by these things.

Georgiaboy2016 10-08-2016 01:23 AM

Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes?
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself?
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself?
Would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it? If yes, did you make it or have an accident?
If you were in line for the bathroom, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever peed the bed?
Have you ever played strip game? If you have, what have you played?
Did win or lose and how much did you take off?
Have you ever gone streaking?
Have you ever skinny dipped?

lotusdriver81 10-08-2016 07:28 AM

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

A_dragon 10-08-2016 08:40 AM

Describe your deepest sexual fantasy in exactly 8 words

LPV 10-10-2016 06:21 AM

How long have you been denied?

What is the longest you have been denied?

What is your favorite breakfast?

Do you wear short skirts? Dresses? Fishnets?

Favorite alcoholic beverage?

Switch Lucy 10-10-2016 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Georgiaboy2016 (Post 2455108)
Have you ever peed in your underwear/clothes? Yes, through underwear for a dare
If so, when was the last time you peed yourself? maybe 3 months ago now
If so, what were you wearing when you peed yourself? just underwear
Would you ever do it for a dare? have done
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it? If yes, did you make it or have an accident? I've come close a couple of times, but did make it.
If you were in line for the bathroom, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee? pee fully clothed I think.
Have you ever peed the bed? Not since I was a kid lol
Have you ever played strip game? If you have, what have you played? yes, strip poker.
Did win or lose and how much did you take off? win ;) was down to bra and panties.
Have you ever gone streaking? no
Have you ever skinny dipped?

yes once

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2455440)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

I'd like to have bought my 1st house (currently renting) be more secure financially, other than that, I'm not really sure. Just to be happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A_dragon (Post 2455516)
Describe your deepest sexual fantasy in exactly 8 words

Will have to think about this one! lol

lotusdriver81 10-10-2016 06:40 AM

[QUOTE=Switch Lucy;2458546]yes once

I'd like to have bought my 1st house (currently renting) be more secure financially, other than that, I'm not really sure. Just to be happy.

That's a are good goals.

How would you describe your body?

Switch Lucy 10-10-2016 07:11 AM

[QUOTE=lotusdriver81;2458557]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Switch Lucy (Post 2458546)
yes once

That's a are good goals.

How would you describe your body?

I would say tall and slim'ish

Switch Lucy 10-10-2016 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LPV (Post 2458538)
How long have you been denied? I'm not currently denied?

What is the longest you have been denied? 60 days I think

What is your favorite breakfast? Depends on the weather lol If it's warm just cereal and toast, if it's cold then porridge and toast.

Do you wear short skirts? Dresses? Fishnets? Yes wear dresses, sometimes short skits and very occasionally fishnets.

Favorite alcoholic beverage?

Not a big drinker, probably just some nice wine.

lotusdriver81 10-10-2016 12:13 PM

What relaxes you the most?

Switch Lucy 10-11-2016 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 (Post 2459082)
What relaxes you the most?

Probably playing my Viola :)

lotusdriver81 10-11-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Switch Lucy (Post 2460577)
Probably playing my Viola :)

Really, the Viola? How long have you been playing?