getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Slut on vacation (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404227)

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 11:06 AM

Slut on vacation

Hey i'm on vacation and i'm so horny! I want all your dares (don't worry, my slutty pussy can take it. :p) Let me be your experiment ;)

Exhibitionist18 06-11-2021 11:15 AM

Stay with in your limit?

Where you be at for vacation?

Maximilian Jenius 06-11-2021 11:16 AM

What toys do you have to play with?

You must wear panties everyday, however the panties must be pulled up wedged between your pussy lips tight against your clit.

If you've got the tools, cut the top off of a plastic bottle so that it's just the part where you screw the cap on. Take the cap and screw it onto the top you cut off with your panties in between. So that the cap is on the inside of your panties and the cut off bottle part is on the outside, this will keep the bottle cap in place so that it's held right where your clit is. That way the cap will always be pressing against your clit all day everyday, 24 hours a day while you're on vacation.

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius (Post 4403644)
What toys do you have to play with?

You must wear panties everyday, however the panties must be pulled up wedged between your pussy lips tight against your clit.

If you've got the tools, cut the top off of a plastic bottle so that it's just the part where you screw the cap on. Take the cap and screw it onto the top you cut off with your panties in between. So that the cap is on the inside of your panties and the cut off bottle part is on the outside, this will keep the bottle cap in place so that it's held right where your clit is. That way the cap will always be pressing against your clit all day everyday, 24 hours a day while you're on vacation.

Oh sir you've got me horny just thinking about it i have a bottle i will get straight away. I've got an electric toothbrush but nothing else

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 (Post 4403643)
Stay with in your limit?

Where you be at for vacation?

yes sir but feel free to use my dislikes. I'm in Florida

Exhibitionist18 06-11-2021 11:35 AM

If you are staying a hotel ho late at not in just a towel to get ice

Maximilian Jenius 06-11-2021 11:39 AM

Each night pull your clit hood back and use your electric toothbrush directly on your clit for no less than 15 minutes. If you cannot do that do at least 10 minutes twice throughout the day.

Each day you're on vacation find at least two things to hold in your pussy, it doesn't have to be big but they need to be in your pussy.

Anytime on vacation you don't have a bottlecap rubbing your clit, take a note of how much time passes.

For each hour or parts of an hour that it's not rubbing you you'll get 30 snaps with a rubber band on your clit. If this is only considered light pain to you then triple it.

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 (Post 4403661)
If you are staying a hotel ho late at not in just a towel to get ice

I'm not staying at a hotel sir I'm staying with my parents

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius (Post 4403665)
Each night pull your clit hood back and use your electric toothbrush directly on your clit for no less than 15 minutes. If you cannot do that do at least 10 minutes twice throughout the day.

Each day you're on vacation find at least two things to hold in your pussy, it doesn't have to be big but they need to be in your pussy.

Anytime on vacation you don't have a bottlecap rubbing your clit, take a note of how much time passes.

For each hour or parts of an hour that it's not rubbing you you'll get 30 snaps with a rubber band on your clit. If this is only considered light pain to you then triple it.

Oh sir you are very creative the bottle cap rubs on my clit every time I walk. I assume I'm not allowed to cum and i consider your rubber band thingy very light pain i will triple it. I'm going to find something to put in my pussy now thank you sir.

Exhibitionist18 06-11-2021 11:48 AM

I bet you in Miami area
Ever lost your bikini swimming?
Put 2 ice cubes in your pussy.

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 (Post 4403671)
I bet you in Miami area
Ever lost your bikini swimming?
Put 2 ice cubes in your pussy.

Ice cubes are in sir and i have lost my bikini top swimming its very skimpy. so embarrassing!

Maximilian Jenius 06-11-2021 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DumbDoll (Post 4403668)
Oh sir you are very creative the bottle cap rubs on my clit every time I walk. I assume I'm not allowed to cum and i consider your rubber band thingy very light pain i will triple it. I'm going to find something to put in my pussy now thank you sir.

That's a good slut. Make sure it's pulled up tight.

And no orgasm on this trip, failure will result in punishment.

Exhibitionist18 06-11-2021 12:13 PM

If you are alone at anytime edge in every room and have an orgasm in their

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 (Post 4403684)
If you are alone at anytime edge in every room and have an orgasm in their

I'm not allowed to orgasm sir

DumbDoll 06-11-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius (Post 4403674)
That's a good slut. Make sure it's pulled up tight.

And no orgasm on this trip, failure will result in punishment.

Okay got it thank you sir