getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ultimate Pm Dare Bashing (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=296187)

LitDarkness 03-22-2017 07:34 AM

Ultimate Pm Dare Bashing

With both Cassandra's and WedgieBondageBabe's permission I am posting a thread similar to both the Pm Dare Bashing Game and the Denial Raffle.

Here is how it will work, participants with a pm dare list in their signature will be able to join for a week.

Then I will generate a random number from one in between how many people there are and whoever it lands on, players will send that person one of their pm dares along with a pm dare from their list within that players limits.

The person who received the pm dares must write at least a brief report on this thread within 7 days about the pm dares completed or why they need more time to complete them. They will also need to send a report to the other participants who sent a pm dare.

If it comes to attention all pm dares from the dare givers list violates all the other person's limits, it may be modified to fit that person's limits.

You can get a lot of pm dares this way so I recommend keeping a list somewhere so you don't get overwhelmed, and you can keep up.

If it comes to my attention, you are not playing fairly, I will ban you from the game.

Matt: 03-23-2017 07:32 AM

This looks interesting, I'm a bit busy with my current thread at the moment, and then going on holiday, but may join after that.

EasilyStopped 03-23-2017 08:58 AM

I'm not sure I can handle this but I'll do my best.

LitDarkness 03-23-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 2710807)
This looks interesting, I'm a bit busy with my current thread at the moment, and then going on holiday, but may join after that.

I hope you do join after that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EasilyStopped (Post 2710869)
I'm not sure I can handle this but I'll do my best.

Let's see how it goes.

MarvHarvey 03-24-2017 11:32 PM

Slow start here, but I will sign up for the week.

Scarlett Teacher 03-25-2017 12:05 AM

man this seems fun xD

add me up.

will finally have some free time to do this kind of thing next month

LitDarkness 03-25-2017 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 2713510)
Slow start here, but I will sign up for the week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarlett Teacher (Post 2713538)
man this seems fun xD

add me up.

will finally have some free time to do this kind of thing next month

Added you two up. Let's see how this goes.

LitDarkness 03-30-2017 09:23 AM

MarvHarvey is our lucky winner. Enjoy the pm dares! :)

MarvHarvey 03-30-2017 09:25 AM

And I was just going to suggest you let it ride another day or so to see if anyone else joined! :eek: At least there are only 3-4 of us?

Clever_one 04-02-2017 08:08 AM

Clever will join for 14 days to start. :)

MarvHarvey 04-06-2017 12:24 AM

Kid and I exchanged PMs a few hours ago, and agreed that I would post an announcnement about the thread.

Unfortunately this thread did not catch on, and is closing.

Interest was limited. There were only 3 of us in the first week's group, and since losing 5 days ago I have not received any PM dares from the others (should have been at least 2 from each), which suggests they have forgotten about it.

Only one person joined after that (thanks Clever) but that is not enough to sustain a game where even existing participants are ignoring it.

So: CLOSED.

Thanks to TheKidWithSkills for the putting the idea together and trying to launch it.

Marv