getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21/F Denial Thread -Treat me like a bitch in heat (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425314)

PrettyKitten 05-31-2023 08:44 AM

21/F Denial Thread -Treat me like a bitch in heat

I'm basically looking for any dares to make/keep me desperately horny. I'm not allowed to cum right now until I get the apartment cleaned to my Masters satisfaction. He told me to make a thread asking for denial dares to keep me horny and motivate me to get done faster. The catch is I'm supposed to add one day minimum for each reply (or if the person responding specifies an amount of days) to stay denied after I get it clean. Teasing, denial, pussy stuffing/ass plugging and pet play are the biggest categories, though other stuff is accepted at Master's discretion

SirStephen76 05-31-2023 08:58 AM

I think a minimum of 8 hours per day with your Ben wa balls in until the task ends.

PrettyKitten 05-31-2023 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirStephen76 (Post 5112948)
I think a minimum of 8 hours per day with your Ben wa balls in until the task ends.

Yes, sir. Single, double or vibrating?

Kisune Karnon 05-31-2023 09:29 AM

I'd say your ass should be plugged with your largest plug.
We can't forget about your mouth, need that to be plugged with some of your dirty panties and some tape.

Also, before I forget. It may be a little too easy to clean without some sort of restriction. Add on your wrist cuffs and secure them together.

PeakingBlinder 05-31-2023 09:30 AM

Roll two dice every day, multiply them together. That's how many minutes you are to hold your wand vibe against you each day, before you start any cleaning. Of course, as you've said, you aren't allowed to cum. Remember to clean up if you make any mess!

PrettyKitten 05-31-2023 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon (Post 5112972)
I'd say your ass should be plugged with your largest plug.
We can't forget about your mouth, need that to be plugged with some of your dirty panties and some tape.

Also, before I forget. It may be a little too easy to clean without some sort of restriction. Add on your wrist cuffs and secure them together.

I can do that, just wrists or do you want the ankle cuffs too?

PrettyKitten 05-31-2023 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeakingBlinder (Post 5112974)
Roll two dice every day, multiply them together. That's how many minutes you are to hold your wand vibe against you each day, before you start any cleaning. Of course, as you've said, you aren't allowed to cum. Remember to clean up if you make any mess!

Yes, sir. I'll do this and be sure to lick up any mess I make. If I take a break while cleaning do I have to do it again before I resume or just at the initial start of the cleaning?

Kisune Karnon 05-31-2023 09:42 AM

We shall start with just the wrists. Can't make it too difficult since we want it cleaned up.

PrettyKitten 05-31-2023 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon (Post 5112992)
We shall start with just the wrists. Can't make it too difficult since we want it cleaned up.

Understood, thank you

SirStephen76 05-31-2023 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyKitten (Post 5112965)
Yes, sir. Single, double or vibrating?

Let’s go for vibrating

PrettyKitten 06-01-2023 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirStephen76 (Post 5113115)
Let’s go for vibrating

Yes, sir. Changing them now. Yesterday I just used my single one because I wasn't sure which you wanted me to use

SirStephen76 06-01-2023 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrettyKitten (Post 5113646)
Yes, sir. Changing them now. Yesterday I just used my single one because I wasn't sure which you wanted me to use

How did the single one feel, in there all day?

Kisune Karnon 06-01-2023 09:03 AM

How is the cleaning going?

I think if you aren't done, we need to change some things up.

50 spanks on your ass with a wooden spoon every 30 minutes.
Fuck your ass with the plug 100 times every hour.