getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Halloween Costume! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407226)

SissyCara 09-03-2021 05:24 PM

Halloween Costume!

I was dared by techie.subbie to create a poll asking you all to rate my Halloween Costume ideas.
Quote:

Since Halloween is coming up, why not plan your costume? Come up with three different costume ideas for Halloween. Each costume must be of women, but can be either a fictional character, a real person, or some roleplay idea (think, "sexy stripper"). You are not allowed to be boring and take an existing outfit you have and call that good. Be creative, and do research on what you would need to purchase or do to make it happen, but you don't need to get too crazy. (You don't need to actually be one of these costumes for Halloween, this is just fantasy here).
Create a poll on GD asking for what people's favorite costume idea is, and include the dare in the thread's description. Add a fourth option to the poll where people can say your ideas weren't creative enough. If that option wins, you will receive a harsh punishment dare. You can say that you're not actually going to be wearing these out, but if you are up for it, you could do a "virtual Halloween" where you just dress up at home.
The winning option I will do more research into and likely purchase (if it isn't too expensive). Here are the ideas and what I would need for each costume:

Catwoman
  • black latex or leather catsuit
  • black corset
  • black stiletto heels
  • black gloves
  • cat mask
  • whip

Supergirl
  • blue top
  • red miniskirt
  • gold belt
  • red cape
  • red thigh-high boots
  • blonde wig

Scarlet Witch
  • red leather jacket
  • red corset
  • black/grey leggings
  • black boots
  • red fingerless gloves
  • brown/auburn wig

Try Harder
Vote for this option if you think I wasn't creative enough.

Feel free to comment your ideas

NoPantsKayla 09-03-2021 05:46 PM

Scarlet witch makes me think of Remilia!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/th...ilia_Smile.png

Submissive penguin 09-03-2021 07:06 PM

I voted for supergirl, but which ever one you end up doing you should wear a diaper underneath

SissyCara 09-03-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 (Post 4491831)
Scarlet witch makes me think of Remilia!

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/th...ilia_Smile.png

Ooh, that's super cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Submissive penguin (Post 4491969)
I voted for supergirl, but which ever one you end up doing you should wear a diaper underneath

There's a good chance of that...

sub_ely 09-03-2021 09:24 PM

Ohhh, scarlet witch has my vote!

SissyCara 09-04-2021 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sub_ely (Post 4492053)
Ohhh, scarlet witch has my vote!

Thanks, I think that one's my favorite

techie.subbie 09-05-2021 07:36 AM

"try harder" is tied for first. I'm going to need to think of a good punishment if that actually wins... Anyone have any suggestions?

SissyCara 09-06-2021 05:19 PM

This isn't looking good for me so far, hopefully some more votes will come in in my favor.

Sarah-Louisecd 09-07-2021 02:08 PM

Ok I have voted for super girl

SissyCara 09-12-2021 04:58 PM

Thanks everyone who has voted so far. I'd love to get one my costumes into first place.

Blue Griffin 09-17-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by techie.subbie (Post 4494102)
"try harder" is tied for first. I'm going to need to think of a good punishment if that actually wins... Anyone have any suggestions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissyCara (Post 4495948)
This isn't looking good for me so far, hopefully some more votes will come in in my favor.

Have either of you decided on what happens if try harder wins the vote?

Beginnersh 09-20-2021 07:16 AM

I'm sorry to say this, but they are all superheroines, you definately could have tried a bit harder with more variety.

techie.subbie 09-20-2021 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 4508483)
Have either of you decided on what happens if try harder wins the vote?

I didn't really put too much thought into what would happen if "Try Harder" won, other than there would be some sort of punishment. Since there are only about 10 days left in this poll, it looks like "Try Harder" will win, unless SissyCara is able to convince enough people to vote in her favor.

Does anyone have ideas on what sort of punishment she should get (keeping her limits in mind)?

SissyCara 09-30-2021 12:12 PM

With only 1 day left for voting, it doesn't look good for me...

Blue Griffin 10-04-2021 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissyCara (Post 4523810)
With only 1 day left for voting, it doesn't look good for me...

🎶 Someone’s getting punish! Someone’s getting punished! 🎶