getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   F/20 little slut looking for extreme public dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356207)

xrosie 12-11-2018 08:33 AM

F/20 little slut looking for extreme public dares

Hii,

I’m looking for some extreme public dares to do and report back on for you guys as I have a lot of free time the next couple of days.
I promise to do and report back on as many dares possible.

Can’t wait to see what you guys come up with this time! ;)

Xx Rosie

just.for.fun01 12-11-2018 09:53 AM

Dress in your shortest skirt without panties and a reveling top with no bra
Go take public transit and flash your pussy to at least 5 people (can make it look like an accident) also find a fast food restaurant to sit down and eat play with yourself under the table till you edge 3 times you may cum if you spill your drink on your shirt so that it becomes see through to you nipples and you would have to get home like that

Everill 12-11-2018 10:38 AM

Here's one that I've given a couple times.

It uses your remote control vibrator, a bag and a padlock.
Get a good distance from your house and leave the key to the padlock at home.
Insert your remote control vibrator and turn it onto a low/medium setting. Put the remote in your bag and lock the bag. If it's at all possible to lock you pants shut then I would also suggest that to stop you from simply removing the vibrator.

If you want a more extreme one then strip naked and lock your clothes in the bag as well.

morafal 12-11-2018 11:02 AM

How about you wearing you shortest skirt but the trick is you need to pull her up so that when you stand still your pussy is bearly coverd and when you walk it can be spoted. Top should be similar https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f1/c1...37a018d69e.jpg as on this photo, i mean whole idea about weairng top like that. Go to shopping mall dreesed like that, no bra and panties allow. If some one walk to you ask if you dont wear any bra or panties let them see them selfe, if some say nice pussy, ass or boobs let them touch them, if some one comes near you and ask if he can touch you propose him a blowjob or even sex in return. Make it happen for 1h for the mall.

VauxHall 12-11-2018 11:41 AM

Choose a very provocative outfit, very provocative, and place your remote control vibrator in place, if it will stay in without panties even better.

Go out to a lesbian bar, find the butchest lady you can, and ask her if she has a minute, then just hand her the remote and say 'would you like to make me cum?'

Repeat this until at 3 different ladies have made you cum.

Link1254 12-11-2018 11:41 AM

Put the remote vibe in, go to a shop, find someone you think is cute, and drop the remote so they can see it, and ask them to pass it back to you.

traianmad 12-11-2018 12:11 PM

To go barefoot for a couple of days. Leave shoes and socks at home.

r0ver 12-11-2018 01:11 PM

As you asked for extreme, one from your other thread that I don't think you've done:
Not sure how possible this one will be...

Go to a club (a regular club, not a sex club.)
Wear just a long t-shirt that barely covers your butt and high heels.

Now find a guy to finger you to orgasm on the dance floor. Take them to the bathroom and give them an orgasm in any way you choose. Finally have them rip your t-shirt and throw it away.

Now return to the dance floor where you will dance with anyone who wants to and encourage them to grope and finger you. Anyone who makes you orgasm earns one themself, however you chose to give it to them.

ksoma 12-11-2018 07:37 PM

in your old thread on this subject, I issued several dares (though sadly several are likely no doable because of weather, right now).
Should I just copy and paste from there to here, or would you like to just see them by looking back at your old thread?

johank 12-12-2018 01:31 AM

dare

Hi!

I addad a dare for your at your 08-12-2018 post. I hope you have time do that dare this time.

J

redcamel 12-12-2018 09:17 AM

Wear sheer pantyhose without gusset (better the seamless "all nude" type) and half thigh high skirt, then go for shoes shopping and ask a salesgirl to help you trying shoes. "Accidentally" open your legs and make sure she can clearly see that you aren't wearing panties. Repeat it at least in three different shops.

Of course have care to pull up pantyhose with the fabric perfectly aderent to your pussy so that it doesn't blur the vision, and maybe edge through the fabric before entering the shop to make it look perfectly juicy.

If you'll be able to make at least a salesgirl smile at the sight of your almost bare pussy you're allowed to masturbate and cum once back at home, otherwise you'll observe a week of orgasm deny with at least four edges a day.

zephyrnem 12-12-2018 10:47 AM

You wear 5 items of clothing. You must earn €25. To end the dare. The only thing you can do to earn money is to sell the clothes you are wearing to strangers.

xrosie 12-13-2018 03:42 PM

I’ve been busy doing some of these dares. Reports will come soon, I promise! Tonight I will be doing some more. Feel free to send me as many dares as you’d like guys! I have a lot of spare time.

VauxHall 12-13-2018 06:08 PM

Since you are listed as being in Ansterdam, yoi should go and procure the services of a prostitute, have her dominate you and sit on your face.

zephyrnem 12-14-2018 04:37 AM

Wearing only a coat, panties, and going barefoot...go to a store, or a busy pedestrian area. Set an alarm for 10 minutes. When the alarm goes off...remove your panties and put them in your mouth.set another alarm for 10 minutes. Take panties out of mouth and put on.