getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Fiction] I dare you: Stuck at Camp (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=152263)

Blue Griffin 09-02-2013 12:15 PM

I dare you: Stuck at Camp

As I waved my parents good bye, I knew that I was going to have an awesome time at camp. I had to beg my parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance he was in. After a three hour drive passing nothing but grassy fields, I was dropped off at the camp. The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and from what everyone at school said the staff appeared to be lenient about the rules. As I walked towards the main doors, I couldn’t help feel that something was off, but could not figure it out. Behind the registration desk there was a girl about twenty-two years old with a name tag reading: Hi, my name is Laura.

“Hi Laura, I am to register form my room, my name is Allen”.

She looked at me for a second confused then asked if was a joke.

Confused I asked what made her think of that. Then she said six words that made me even more confused.

“This is a girl’s only camp.”

"But, that's impossible! A lot of my friends said that they had been her before."

" That's must have been before this year. The owner sold the camp to new management and they changed it to an all girls camp. We sent out letter to all the male that applied to the camp notifying them of the change.

"But the site didn't say that."

"We haven't been able to update that since some of our staff left after the change including the person that kept track of the site. I'll check your application to see how we miss you."

When we looked at my application to the camp, we found the problem. It was marked that I was a female. If they would have known that I was male then I would never have been accepted. They said that this was just a simple mistake and unfortunately I had to leave. There was just one problem with that.

“I am sorry but I can’t. My parents dropped me off here and then left to catch a plane to a business conference. I also don’t have anyone nearby to take me home.”

So as much as I wanted to leave I had to stay there for the week, and man what a week it was.

As I walked with Laura to the room I was going to stay at, I realized what had been bugging me, every person I saw was a girl. As we walked into the cabin, I saw four girls that would soon be my roomies Ella, Chloe, Victoria, and Heather. As the situation was explained I saw that the girls all had a mischievous look in their eyes, but as they introduced themselves I quickly forgot it. Then it was time for dinner of pizza and milkshakes. I was also introduced to the other twenty girls. Then afterwards we went out to the fire ring and made s’mores. Then we all went back to or rooms and got ready for bed. I had just taken a shower when I came out and looked for my bag. It was no where to be seen so I asked Laura, our room councilor, if she or any other person had moved it. They all claimed that they had not seen it. With only a towel on, I had to wear an extra pair of clothes that the camp had if someone lost theirs. It was embarrassing to wear a pair of rainbow panties, along with a pink t shirt and purple shorts in front of the girls.

The next day I got a couple of jokes, but nothing really bad since everyone was sorry that I had lost my clothes. After a busy day, we had a the rest of the day as free time to do whatever we wanted like watch a movie or play a game. The girls had just started to play a game of truth or dare when I walked in and invited me to join. I thought that I had nothing to lose and joined. The rules were that you got to ask whoever you want truth or dare, no chickening out. The game started with simple stuff, do you like so and so, have you ever, etc, and then it came to me. It was Heather’s turn to ask me a truth or dare and I chose dare.
“I dare you to only chose dare for the of the game.”

Not having much of a choice, I accepted. The game went another full circle, and came back to me. Ella told me the next dare I had to do.

“I dare you to continue to do dares the rest of the day.”

This was a little weird because it was a good seven hours before lights out, but not wanting to break my word I accepted. The game sped by quickly returning to me. Victoria told me my next dare.

“I dare you to always have it be your turn in the game.”

Now kinda worried I looked at Chloe as she told me the next dare that made my mouth drop “I dare you to let us give you a makeover,” she said with grin. With that I knew that this had gone to far. I looked to Laura to ask for help, but before I could speak, she interrupted me by saying “Hey, don’t expect any help from anyone here. All the girls here know the code of the dares, they won’t let you back out of this one. Also, you signed an agreement stating you will follow the rule here and unless you want to walk all the way back to town without food or shelter, you better listen to them. Upon hearing this I knew I was doomed. The girls started by dragging me to the lost and found closet. This contained the accumulated clothes from years past that were never claimed.

“O.K, take off your clothes down to your panties.” Said Heather as they started to look through the numerous mountains of clothes. As I reluctantly striped, a squeal of excitement came from Chloe. In her hands was a......

What would you like to her to be holding?

privvy 09-02-2013 12:20 PM

Sounds like an interesting start

deltavoyager 09-02-2013 01:14 PM

Great so far!

She should be holding a corset. Or maybe a tutu

Memories for Life 09-02-2013 07:00 PM

This story isn't fiction, it's inconceivable fantasy!

"Fiction" is a story based on real world activity using imaginary characters.

"Fantasy" is a story based on imaginary actions occurring in the real world.

The first sentences confused the hell out of me. "As he waved his parents good bye, I knew that this was going to be an awesome camp. I had to beg his parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance I was in."

The rest of the first paragraph didn't clear my mind at all. "The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and staff that was rumored to be lenient about the rules." Either the main character looked over the entire camp BEFORE checking in or Allen would be looking at a brochure or website which described these amenities. Either way, it would be impossible to not know this was a "Girl's Only" camp! If the story was meant to be a "fantasy" of a male intentionally falsifying an application to attend this gender specific camp, the story could be reasonably believable.

As this fantastical story continues, the absence of any administrative authority at the camp indicates Laura runs the entire facility! Even if she accepts the male camper to stay, its impossible to conceive he would be berthed with any females. A dinner of "pizza and milkshakes" furthers the fantastical nature of this story.

"What would you like to her to be holding?"

In keeping with the "fantasy" theme of this story, I'd like Chloe to be holding a set of "invisible" clothes!

Blue Griffin 09-02-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memories for Life (Post 1071166)

The first sentences confused the hell out of me. "As he waved his parents good bye, I knew that this was going to be an awesome camp. I had to beg his parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance I was in."

The rest of the first paragraph didn't clear my mind at all. "The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and staff that was rumored to be lenient about the rules." Either the main character looked over the entire camp BEFORE checking in or Allen would be looking at a brochure or website which described these amenities. Either way, it would be impossible to not know this was a "Girl's Only" camp! If the story was meant to be a "fantasy" of a male intentionally falsifying an application to attend this gender specific camp, the story could be reasonably believable.

As this fantastical story continues, the absence of any administrative authority at the camp indicates Laura runs the entire facility! Even if she accepts the male camper to stay, its impossible to conceive he would be berthed with any females. A dinner of "pizza and milkshakes" furthers the fantastical nature of this story.

In keeping with the "fantasy" theme of this story, I'd like Chloe to be holding a set of "invisible" clothes!

Thank you for your feedback. I'll make sure to keep an eye for any inconsistent point of views.

Also while Fantasy is in the catogory of Fiction, I'll try to add details to the next chapter to help fill in some of the details.

Slave2248 09-03-2013 04:55 AM

in one hand should be a pen and in the other should be a bra

in one hand should be a permenant marker and in the other should be a tutu and. This is the best story I have ever read

vafancoulo13 09-03-2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Memories for Life (Post 1071166)

Your "helpful criticisms" are delivered in a most awful way. Please try to be nicer. I personally enjoy this story very much. I get it if you don't, but writing multiple paragraphs bombarding the writer seems like overkill.

Slave2248 09-03-2013 02:57 PM

my life goal

This is the most amazing story I have ever read! That is now my life goal, please continue the story it is just so awesome!

Blue Griffin 09-03-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slave2248 (Post 1071874)
This is the most amazing story I have ever read! That is now my life goal, please continue the story it is just so awesome!

I will, but it won't be updated right away. I still have school work to deal with first and it will take time to come up with the next part.

Alexis Rune 09-04-2013 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 1071954)
I will, but it won't be updated right away. I still have school work to deal with first and it will take time to come up with the next part.

I like the idea of a corset or tutu, but I think 2 other options that could be fun include a diaper, and a permanent marker.

KittenLicks 09-04-2013 08:40 AM

This is quite well written, though I will admit that the first sentence is confusing me even after the changes. It seems to start in first person "As I waved my parents good bye..." -then alternate between first and third- "Allen was dropped off at the camp..." "As He walked towards the main doors, I couldn’t help feel that something was off..." then settle into a comfortable and well written first person afterwards. :) Should you not replace the "Allen" and "He" with "I"? Unless I'm misinterpreting it, of course.

But other than that, after I was done trying to figure out what you were saying in the introduction, I really enjoyed this chapter. I don't really think the plot holes that Memories for life pointed out were anything to worry about, I didn't feel that they were noticeable at all or detracted from the story in any way. In my opinion, many Getdare stories need to be read with at least a little suspension of disbelief. :)

And I would like to second the option of a diaper and/or permanent marker. :D

Slave2248 09-09-2013 11:49 AM

when will there be the update!?

Iv been checking EVERY day for the update WHEN is it COMING please and I mean this is the nicest way possible

25rob1985 09-09-2013 01:26 PM

please we want more

Blue Griffin 09-11-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 1070861)
“O.K, take off your clothes down to your panties.” Said Heather as they started to look through the numerous mountains of clothes. As I reluctantly striped, a squeal of excitement came from Chloe. In her hands was a......

...pink corset and a plain black bra with flowers on it. I heard a gasp and a few chuckles from behind me a Chloe held up the bra.

“Is that the hairspray bra?” ask Laura. Chloe nodded with a cheshire cat like grin. While I was wondering what was so special about it, the girls turned me around told me to hold on to my bunk poll as they wrapped me in the foreign garment. Heather, the strongest of the group, pulled up the zipper behind me and then started to pull the corset tight.

“3, 2, 1, pull!” shouted the other girls as I tried to keep my breath. After a couple of pulls Heather tied off the strings and then Chloe slid the bra on me. It didn’t seem very special to me. The bra basically clung to my figure, and barely gave me a bust.

“So why is this bra called the hairspray bra? It’s not sticky or smells like it. Did you wash it or something?

“While everything that stays in the lost and found does get wash after a few days to prevent pest from nesting it them, that’s not why it’s called that. Ella said. A few years back we decided to put on a camp production of Hairspray. Sticking with the theme of it, the lead role of Edna was cast from the male actors. The problem was the stuffing of the bra for her never fit right. So instead...” She reached around until she found something on the bra. Immediately me bust started growing and growing. I almost fell over as I ended up with a plus-size women’s D cup breast.

“What is this?” I asked as I felt the solid gel making up my bust.

“Gel caps. There are about 50 of them stored in the back and you just need to press the release switch a few to mix in the bust area to create Hollywood magic. Don’t worry though, they dissolve by themselves over time. They let off this great smell like perfume so we don’t need to add any of that to you.

“Can we give him a facial now?” said Victoria eyeing her makeup box underneath Chloe’s bunk.

“Not to much ladies, he’ll- I me she’ll have to remove it before she goes to bed. We don’t what to leave smears all over her pillow, and I think this will have to be the last round before lights out” As Ella started to cover my lips in different flavors of lipstick asking what my favorite flavor was, Victoria put on some blush and Heather and Chloe messed with my hair, another round passed with what I thought was some light dare and truths. I did find out that Heather was really afraid of chickens though from my truth to her which surprised me. As the last to go I didn’t think it was going to be much worse than what I had already gotten in to, but I was wrong.

“I dare you to do any dare we ask until camp ends. All we have to do is start off “I dare you”.”

“O.K, but you can’t tell anyone else about that. I don’t want the entire camp taking advantage of that.” The girls were fine with this rule and they showed me how to clean my face off as we all got ready to for bed. I still had a B cup as Laura turned out the lights and went into her part of the cabin. The moon wasn’t quite full, but it was enough to shine some moonlight into the room. I struggled to go to sleep as I wasn’t use to sleeping with my extra weight. I passed in and out of it until I got settled into a semi comfortable position. I was dreaming about what I was going to tell my friends and family about what I did at camp, when I awoke.

I wondered why I had woken up, when I heard a sound. “Achoo” It was a tiny muffled sneeze. It must have been from the from amount of perfume that had come from my bra, now normal, but the smell still lingered. As my eye adjusted to the darkness and the moonlight, I was able to make out a few people sneaking out of the cabin with the last person taking a quick glance behind her. The moon light showed some of her face.I couldn’t make it out, but I was sure it wasn’t any of the girls. She slid out and closed the door without making a noise. I wasn’t sure what to make of the incident until the morning when I was awoken by Chloe’s scream...

Hope you enjoyed this next part. He may have been super made over, but we still have a lot to go.

*Author's note: I realized that a week wouldn't be long enough to fit the story, so he's going to be at came for 2 weeks, not 1. Thanks*

25rob1985 09-11-2013 01:09 PM

great part we want more

Slave2248 09-11-2013 04:37 PM

awesome

Amazing but they should make him walk around with JUST the bra and panties and I cnt wait for the rest its awesome

Vodin30 09-12-2013 02:00 PM

no problem about the added week, i am enjoying your story. well done.

Slave2248 09-20-2013 05:40 AM

When is the next chapter coming!?

Blue Griffin 09-20-2013 03:43 PM

The Prank War Begins.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 1079188)
I wasn’t sure what to make of the incident until the morning when I was awoken by Chloe’s scream...

As I opened my eyes and rolled over to face Chloe’s bunk, I understood why she was screaming. Her mattress was slanted a lot towards my bunk. When she had woken up she slid off with a scream and onto the floor between us. Scrambling to keep her in place, she grabbed the one thing I didn’t notice last night when I woke up, a rope tied to the side of her bed. Landing on the floor, the roped pulled something on the ceiling and as Chloe looked up she got a bucket full of green pond scum over her face and hair. There was a giggle at the door, but as Heather go down from her bunk and to the door whoever was there was gone. Laura had arrived in our room to see what the commotion was and could see what had happened.

“Are you okay, Chloe?”

“Eww, eww, eww! Get it off.” She had recovered from the slime and was not desperately trying to get as much out of her hair as possible. Laura took her to the bathroom, closing the door behind her, to get her cleaned up as I just looked dumbfounded at what had happened.

“What is that?”

Victoria down from her bunk, looked at Chloe’s bunk as Heather slide under it trying to avoid the scum. “It’s the camp prank wars. Every year the cabins pair up and prank each other. Some have outstanding rivalries and always prank the same cabin, while other just choose by random. The problem is that we don’t know who pranked us. The last thing any cabin wants to prank the wrong cabin and have two groups pranking them.

“Here’s how they did it.” Heather had gotten Chloe’s mattress level and came out with a tire jack and a scrunchie. “They must have gotten this from the go-karts and had to modify it slowly increase. That’’s why it took so long for the prank, they had to test it to make sure it worked. Even if she hadn’t grabbed the rope just falling on it would have triggered the bucket. How ever it was got this stuck on the bed frame and had to leave it behind.”

“I’ve seen these before at the store, they come in pairs. The person won’t be wearing it thought since it would give them away.” We then heard a small gasp from the bathroom, and Victoria knocked to see if everything was O.K.

“Just get ready for breakfast and we’ll meet you there, this might take longer than we thought. Girls, you can change in my room, Allen can change here. I’ll clean up the scum after I’m done with this.”

After getting the corset and bra off, I changed into some “regular” clothes and made my way to the mess hall with the girls looking at any passing group to see if they could spot any clue.

“How do we know that the other cabins won’t prank us thought?” I asked.

“By now almost every girl should know about the prank. Word spreads fast to make sure double hits don’t happen and everyone’s always eager to for a good laugh. Most cabins usually start the pranks as soon as possible, since no one was bothering us we stayed out of it, and listened to the results.”

“How come I haven’t heard of any pranks?”

“No offense, but since you’re the black sheep of the camp, no one feels like you needed to be inculded. I don’t think that true though; the guys have done a great job before. Last year a group of guys filled one of the cabins with balloons, so the girls had to pop them to get rid of them, but they didn’t realize that there was itching powder in some of them. They had itchy sheets, bras, hair brushes for days, it was hilarious.”

By now we had reached the mess hall and gotten our table. With a stack of pancakes for each of us, I looked around the room as the girls started to chat about how they thought was the prankers. There. That was the girl I had seen leaving our cabin last night over at table two. I tapped Heather on her shoulder trying to get her attention.

“Yes, Allen?” She said not bothering to turn to me.

“Who’s the girl at table two with the long dark hair?”

Glancing quickly across the room and then back to Victoria “Cheryl, she’s been her for a couple of years before and I’ve talked to her from time to time, but that’s all I know. Why?”

“Because it was her face that I saw leaving our cabin last night.” That got her attention, but whatever she was going to say was interrupted by Chloe. As she sat down we all wondered why it took her so long to clean up and get here and why she was wearing a hoodie. We didn’t even notice her come in and get her food, but more than a few eyes were on her.

“I wanted to wait until I was with you guys to show what happened.” She unzipped her hoodie and threw back the hood. The streaks of green covering her hair and on her face left by the scum drew more the a couple of laughs and catcalls of “Lady of the lake” and “the frog princess” as it looked liked her face almost looked like a dull lily pad with facial features. “Laura tried to clear it off as much as she could, but the rest will have to fade away.

“They mixed green paint with pond scum” Seethed Heather as Victoria gave Chloe a hug. Turning to me she handed me the scrunchie and whispered to me “I dare you to prank Cheryl now and make a statement of it.”

Thinking for a bit, I took our bottle of syrup and set it on the ground then stood up heading over to Cheryl's table. I knew things were going to be get sticky between cabin two and cabin six and no one would take any prisoners in this war.

Blue Griffin 09-27-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 1086571)
Thinking for a bit, I took our bottle of syrup and set it on the ground then stood up heading over to Cheryl's table. I knew things were going to be get sticky between cabin two and cabin six and no one would take any prisoners in this war.

Walking over to the table, I knew what I was going to do, but hoped no one would catch on when I did it. Walking up to Cheryl, I tapped her on the shoulder.

“Hey dude,” she said, emphasizing the word. “or should I say girlfriend? How the jolly green girl?” She smiled at her joke as did the others at the table.

“ I just was wondering if I could borrow the syrup and powder sugar, we don’t have any at our table.” I reached over and picked the syrup and the sugar up as the girls looked a bit confused.

“By the way I love your hair, but why don’t you put it up? I think it would look better that way, here.” I showed her the scrunchie, noticing a flash of worry cross her face. “I’m pretty sure this is yours.” Laying the syrup down on the bench, and the sugar back on the table, I removed her hat, and started to go closer as she tried to stammer a reply.

“Oops” I said as I slingshot it onto her plate covering it in syrup.” Let me get that.” I reached over and rubbed it around, making sure that it was thoroughly covered. “Well, let’s see what I can do with this. I’m not a stylist, but I think I’ve seen enough you guys to do this.”

“No wa-” Cheryl stared to say before the girl next to her intrupted.
“Oh, let him. He’s got to start fitting in around her somehow.” Cheryl looked at the cold stares of her friends, and I was surprised too, but continued to grab a bunch of hair off the top of her head, slicking the strands with some syrup on my hand to stay straight up. I slid the syrup soaked scrunchie on top of her head. It was a silly sight, but didn’t stay up as tall as I wanted.

“Well, I tried, but like I said I’m no stylist. Hope you have a good day and thanks for the syrup.” I walked backed to out table, with a smug grin on my face as I took my place next to the girls.

“What was that?” asked Heather asked with a hint of anger behind her voice “That was barely a prank. If her cabin mates hadn’t realized that she had left a trail linking them to the prank, they wouldn’t have let you do that.”

“Watch their table” I said. As I saw the flurry of chatter staring at their table, Cheryl tried to get her hair back into order. Realizing it was pointless, she grabbed her hat and plopped it on to her head, and plopped it did. The syrup filled hat slowly started to cover her face, and the rest of her hair. “I set the open syrup bottle on the seat next to her hat. When I reached over the table, I leaned on the bottle filling her hat with syrup.”

“O.K., so that was a good prank, but that wasn’t nearly as public as I wanted it to be.” Smiling I turned to Chloe and whispered something into her ear. She looked at me for a second and then smiled for the first time since she walked into the room. She got up and walked up to table 2. The few people who had seen me prank nudged a the people next to them, but with most of the eyes in the room following Chloe green face, it wasn’t nesscary.

By the time she had got over there Cheryl had taken off her hat, and glaring across the room at our table. Chloe got her attention, and then reached over her to grab the sugar. Leaning back, the container passed over Cheryl’s head and was upturned. A cloud of white sugar covered Cheryl’s head, sugar sticking the syrup covered head. Laughter erupted from the room with calls of “old maid.”

“I asked her, Will you do me a favor and get the powder sugar? I forgot it at their table. Just be careful, the lid is a bit loose.” I said watching Chloe as she brought out something from her pocket. She raised her arm and drew a single stroke on her arm with the lipstick she got.

“Here, hold out your arm.” Victoria raised my arm and drew a similar mark. “Congratulation you now have point in your prank tally. Everyone now knows that you are in this game, and” she said with a grin “you are now officially one of us. Let’s go back to our cabin before today’s activities to plan our offense.”

*Author's note: Sorry for the delay. The next part may take some time as i trying to decide wether to flush out the characters more or just skip over that and focus more on the pranks. I am wondering what you guys think? Any comments about the story so far?*

Alexis Rune 09-30-2013 06:39 PM

Thank you for this. I am swamped in real life right now, but enjoying checking in once or twice to see if this is updated :)

Vodin30 10-01-2013 02:12 PM

the delay worked in my favor.. i had to go out of town and was glad to see that i had not fallen too far behind in your story.. keep it going

Slave2248 11-01-2013 02:31 PM

i have been waiting forever for the next chapter. when is it coming!!??

Slave2248 01-19-2014 09:25 PM

im still waitinggg

Blue Griffin 01-30-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slave2248 (Post 1214535)
im still waitinggg

Your patience is really admirable. Thank you for sticking with me as I worked on the story. I still won't be putting out part quickly, but I'm sure you'll be happy for just another part. Enjoy:

Heading back to our cabin Heather told us that Chloe and her would take a quick detour before getting back and walked off as Victoria and I continued to out cabin. Entering the cabin, Laura was cleaning up the last of the slime from this morning. “You guy’s are back early. Was it really that bad?”

“No.” said Victoria “There were a few jokes, but Allen actually got most attention off Chloe for the day. We found out it was cabin two that pranked us and Griffin actually got them back good and let Chloe get her's back too. She pointed to the mark on my arm.

“It was really nothing, just some syrup and sugar.”

“Well well, looks like you are bonding with the camp pretty quickly. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on the cabin and help a bit if you need me, but I’ll be observing for the most part. It’s you and your allies through thick or thin.

“Yep, teammate. It’s just you and us, so don’t go ratting us out, we know where you sleep.” Victoria said with a wink. The door swung open and Heather and Chloe walked in.

“Glad to hear you didn't take it too hard Chloe. I’m going to get something to eat now that I’m done with the cleanup. You guys talk it out and have fun with your activities today. I’ll see you later” Laura headed out as we sat down on the bottom bunks.

“So Allen, congratulation on the prank. Now that you are officially one of us we can let you in on some of our secrets. We’ve bunked together the last two years and have formed a tight knit group of sorts. Each one of us has a code name and job: Victoria is “Seamstress”. Her mother taught her how to sew when she was young and it has come in pretty handy during some of the prank wars. If you need something made she’ll probably be able to make it.”

“And not just the needle. She’s good with painting, wood, and other stuff too.” Chloe said causing Victoria to blush.

“I’m “She-Hulk” or at least I was until this happened." Heather said pointing to Chloe "Now that I think it’s a bit in bad taste, I decided to go with “Hercules.” It’s was obvious to see why. Heather’s body was more than fit and she showed it well. I was sure she could beat me in a arm wrestling match with little trouble.

“And I was “Charmer” as I could get any boy to spill the beans on what was going on around here or use to before they all left and I was able to know what was going on with the other cabins. I can still get information though and am great as getting around unnoticed. I’m going to go with “Panther” now, sneaky and cunning. Plus the few bugs Heather and I placed around a couple of the cabin’s should help get us back into the game.”

“Bugs, but isn’t that kinda wrong and invading other privacy?”

Chloe smiled. “Kinda, but I don’t give out anything personal. Plus if the info helps protect us than who’s to say it shouldn’t be put to good use than just letting it sit around?” She pulled out an iPhone from her bag and a few mini headsets. “The bugs send the recording’s here and I can review them throughout the day and these’s are for when we go on pranking missions.”

“Cool, so what can I be? You seems to have all the bases covered?”

“Well, you are more or less going to be our wildcard. We thought about what to call you if you ever joined us and decided to call you “Catcall” for your great sense of style.” said Heather with a smile.

“What? Come on, can’t I get something better guys? Something a little bit better?”

“I suggested “Raptor” Allen, but they wouldn’t do it.” Chloe said next to me.

“Like from Jurassic Park?”

“Clever girl” with a laugh Chloe.

“Sorry Allen” Victoria said “You’re the newcomer and we have to break you in. Catcall it is.”

“Fine, fine, so now that we have introductions out of the way, what do we have planned for them?” I asked.

“Well Chloe luckily got some information about cabin two by chance. While she was signing up for a turn at the stables she saw in book that all of cabin two are going horse back riding tomorrow, so I think we’ll do a throw back to what some guys usually did when they were here, a panty raid.” said Heather.

“Isn’t that dangerous? Now that they know we know won’t they have their cabin protected?”

“It may, but I don’t think that they expect a well prepared prank from us without some create it. Victoria’s been working on a few specials thing incase we did get pranked. Show him.” Victoria grinned towards Heather as she moved her bag out of the corner. I was surprised to see that part of the the cabin wall slide inward to reveal a secret compartment. It was about half the size of a closet.

“The builders made a mistake with this cabin and started to build closet when they realized there wasn’t suppose to be one. The made a half closet and covered it up. I use it to store my crafts and other pranks I’m working on so they don’t get taken by anyone.” said Victoria.

I couldn’t really see inside of it, but I could see a box and the Hairspray bra that I had worn last night in there before it was closed. Victoria stood up holding 4 thick diapers from it covered in frills and a couple of really, really short skirts she had taken from it.

“I made these buy double stitching 4 diapers together so they can’t be torn apart along with some frills for fun. The skirts were from the lost and found. What our plan is simple, we sneak into their cabin and steal all their panties and replace them with these, one for each girl.”

“What’s stopping from not wearing them or wearing something over them?”

“They’re too thick to wear with jeans or shorts, and not many people bring skirts out here. If we find any we’ll take those too. After the day is over, their clothes will “mysteriously”reappear that night. We’ll strike tonight, so for now play it cool and try not to tip them off. Also keep an eye out, two may have a few tricks planned today.”

As we broke for the day I was stoked that I had finally been accepted by the girls, but was a bit worried if I was really gotten into something that was over my head. Whatever happened I hope that I could count on

Alexis Rune 01-31-2014 03:21 AM

w00hoo, so glad this started back up again! Excellent writing BlueGriffin!

-Alexis

HumiliateM3 02-26-2015 01:02 AM

oink, oink. This sluts wants to know if this story will be continuing?

hungariancommie 02-26-2015 08:08 PM

hey this is an AWESOME story and i can't wait for you to post the next bit! keep up the awesome writing!

Blue Griffin 07-24-2015 07:07 AM

I'm working on the next part and will hopefully have it up soon.

Vodin30 07-24-2015 11:39 PM

great, I am looking forward to reading it.

SissyTim 07-24-2015 11:43 PM

Nice story so far. Add more please

fredy1122 07-25-2015 12:55 PM

I fucking love this
hope the next part is done soon

Blue Griffin 07-30-2015 11:35 AM

Authors Note:
Thanks for the comments and for waiting so long. My computer has recently crashed, but I was able to get it fixed and not lose any data.
Not a super exciting part, but I want build more of the story out.
As always feedback is useful and feel free to point out any mistakes.
Enjoy. -Griffin

I decided to go to the go karts on the girls advice as it seemed to be the safest place to be for now.

“No one wants to get anyone injured, so we usually don’t mess with anybody while they are on the track. Besides with you being new the last thing you want to do is get cornered with any of the girls from cabin seven.”

Walking across camp towards the track, I started to look at the other campers that passed me by keeping my eye out for anything odd. Now that I was clued into what happens around here I started to notice some other casualties from the prank war. There was a girl with zebra stripes drawn on her arms or another with who’s hair cut were completely different lengths. I wouldn’t have noticed unless I took a second glance and even then I would have no idea why they were like that.

Arriving at the track, I met the attendant and after a quick run down about the do’s and don’ts of the track I strapped in and drove a couple of laps. Since it was still warming up to be a scorcher, not many people were at the track. Instead I could see a few people heading over to the beach next to the lake to take a swim. I wasn’t as interested since I didn’t have my swim suit with me and I didn’t enjoy the prospect of wearing either a one piece, or the bottoms of a bikini. As I finished my last lap and pulled into the garage, I saw that Heather was waiting for me with a couple bottle waters and some sandwiches.

“Hey, Catcall,” she said with a wink, “thought you might like some lunch and we could talk?”

“Sure,” I said wiping the sweat off my forehead and taking a bottle. “Where do you want to go?”

“I though we could take the trail around the camp.” She led the way back to the cabins and then headed north down a gravel path towards the woods.

“Whoa, who lives there?” I said stopping as I pointed to the house off to our left. The path split and one branch towards the a wooden fence with a iron gate as the entrance. Inside the path continued uphill ending at a two story log cabin with a porch. The house was easily big enough for two cabins worth of campers. The porch had a swing at one end and table next to it. Off to the right was a flower garden with a colorful assortment in full bloom.

“That’s the owner’s house. The couple that started the camp had the house built so they can come and meet all the campers. They used all the trees from clearing out the space for the camp for their house and the fence. Usually they kept the fence unlocked during the day to allow the campers to stop and talk on the porch swing or help with the garden, then closed it at night. Once they sold the camp, the new owner moved in there and doesn’t come out much.”

We walked into the woods, grateful for the shade that the trees provided. Finding a clearing with a few rocks we sat down to eat as Heather filled me in on what other pranks of the other cabins have done and talked about pranks that had been done in the past. As we neared the exit of the forest asked one question that had been on my mind for a while.

“How does the point system work?” I said holding up my arm with the lipstick tally mark.

“Oh, that. Each prank awards you a tally, usually they are one point a piece, but can be more if you do a bigger prank.”

“So what’s stopping you from just marking a bunch of points down?”

“Besides the other cabin claiming that they haven’t been pranked, each prank needs to be either public or lasting. If it’s a whoopee cushion, they need to sit on it with others around. If you use a stink bomb, people can tell what happened. The counselors keep track of all the points in the main office so you don’t have to worry about keeping the tally marks,” she said washing the marks off my arm with the last of her water.

“Some cabins are really hardcore and mark their tallies down in marker to show off. There are even cabins that participate in a inner-cabin match along with the regular one. You can imagine that they don’t get much sleep. We don’t because we work better as a team than against each other.”

“So why do they matter? I mean why do you want more points?”

“It makes every cabin in it participate. Some cabins would get pranked, but then never do anything back. Well that got boring, so the camp decide that the cabin between the two with the most points would be rewarded. There is also a reward for the cabin with the most points too. Any cabin that doesn’t get involved doesn’t count.

“What’s the reward? ” I asked nearing the ring of cabins.

“You get t-“

“HEY HEATHER!” came a voice from up ahead. Heather flinched as she looked to around to identify the voice. It came from a girl with a nice tan wearing a yellow tank top and short shorts. Her earbuds were the reason that she was why was speaking so loudly. “DID YOU HEAR ABOUT CABIN NINE?”

“I’m right here Kelly, you don’t have to shout. What’s the news?”

“Oh, sorry. Cabin 3 was “branded” with sunscreen while they were sunning. Spelled out Owned by 3. on their backs. They deserved it for falling asleep on the beach. Is this the new recruit?”

“Yes, this is Allen. Allen, this is Kelly Arbor from cabin eleven. We used to live next to each others cabin two years ago.”

“Nice to meet you Kelly.” I said shaking her hand.

“Where are you off to Kelly? It’s almost time for dinner.”

“I’m squeezing a run in before dinner, so I better be off. Bye Heather, bye Allie.”

“It’s Allen,” I called as she started jogging into the woods. “ I don’t think that she heard me with her headphones.

“She might have and been just messing with you. Either she is a great actor or she’s going to be late for dinner.”

“Why do you say that Heather?”

“Someone from cabin twelve is hiding out in the woods waiting to prank someone from eleven. With her headphones on she’ll never see it coming, unless she is faking listening to music and is looking for trouble.”

“How did you know there was someone in there and why didn’t you warn her?”

“I saw her while we were eating. She didn’t prank us once she saw we were from cabin six. She should still be in the trees near the rocks. As for why I didn’t warn Kelly, it’s not my job. I’m here to look after myself and the cabin. She can take care of herself.”

“They’ve been there the entire time in the heat waiting for a possible prank?”

“Like I said there are hardcore cabins. They go a little overboard, but its what they do. You really just need to keep an out around you, that all.

I looked at her and realized that that what was Heather doing today. Kelly had snuck up on us and Heather hadn’t seen her coming. It also explained why Heather had seemed a bit distracted as we walked. She had been watching out for cabin two. I had no idea that someone had been watching and could have pranked us.

“Thanks Heather for filing me in today and for lunch.”

“No problem Catcall. You’re part of this team and the camp. Kelly talking about the pranks around you is a big step. She wouldn’t have if you weren’t becoming one of the campers. Now let’s go eat with the others and then watch some movies afterwards, and then the mission tonight.”

“O.K., but can we please not watch a bunch of chick flicks?”

“Don’t worry, they won’t all be chick flicks. Oh and one more thing, Victoria and I are going to be sneaking into the cabin two. Since you are the tenderfoot of the mission you can choose you position for the mission. You can sneak in with us to make the swap, or you can stand lookout and make sure we don’t get caught into a trap. Think it over and let us know after dinner O.K.?

What do you think Allen should choose?
Stand guard as a lookout or sneak in with the girls?
Post your choice in the comments below.

wedgiewill 07-30-2015 02:43 PM

Um

You said "he" was hiding in the woods like 10 times but it is an all girls camp. Fyi. Also I am super pumped this is back!

Alexis Rune 07-30-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 1864242)
What do you think Allen should choose?
Stand guard as a lookout or sneak in with the girls?
Post your choice in the comments below.

Now, sneaking in might be the go-to answer, but I think Allen would choose to stay on lookout since he's new and nervous. That is my pick :) (plus, it gets him alone, perhaps!)

Like the previous poster, I am SOOO glad this has returned.

Blue Griffin 07-30-2015 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wedgiewill (Post 1864399)
You said "he" was hiding in the woods like 10 times but it is an all girls camp. Fyi. Also I am super pumped this is back!

Ah, thank you very much. An oversight on my part.

Blue Griffin 08-12-2015 10:34 AM

I'll be finishing up the next part soon. It looks like we only had one comment about Allen should do, so it looks like he'll be a lookout.

Hope you guys are enjoying the series.
-Griffin

Alexis Rune 08-12-2015 06:00 PM

Also, I'm pretty easy going so if you have a better idea with him going in, I'm ok with that too :D

Blue Griffin 08-15-2015 11:24 PM

Next Section

Please enjoy the next section, and as always any comments, feedback are always welcomed. -Griffin.

After a rather uneventful dinner, the counselors had a quick talk about how the week was going and other activities. We left and went back to our cabin to have a stay in night which consisted of gossip from what bugs had collected today and watching movies. After stretching out our legs we started getting ready. I was handed a black pair of tights, a bandana mask, a skirt, and a top along with a padded bra.

“You’ll have to wear full clothing and padding for the operation. We don’t want anyone to recognize that you are the only guy here.” said Chloe

“Why? Everyone should know that it’s us that prank them, so what does it matter that people see me?”

“There might be a groups tonight. While most will stick to themselves, some have warned other cabins about pranks to get in good favor or out of spite of past rivalries. If everyone looks the same, then its a lot harder to warn someone.”

“Yeah, remember June from cabin seven Chloe?” said Victoria “She always chewed that blue gum wherever she went. One night a cabin saw her blowing bubbles while on a prank run at night. Let’s just say their rival cabin was waiting and she didn’t have any gum left to chew after that night…”

“O.K. fine. At least its black…”

“By the way Allen, did you decide what you wanted to do?”

Allen looked sheepishly around the room. “As I’m not use to sneaking around, I think I’ll stand lookout. Well, and I think it’ll a little awkward for me to search through the girls stuff…”

“Aw, don’t worry just think that you’re borrowing a cute skirt to wear on a hot date.” Victoria said playfully punching me in the arm

“Now girls, Remember that you aren’t suppose to be out of the cabin after lights out. If you get caught by any other counselors, you guys snuck out after I went to sleep. If you guys get caught by other campers, well that’s another story…”

“Don’t worry Laura we’ll be careful.” As Victoria packed the last of her the gear, we snuck out into the night. It was weird as the camp was basically lit only by moonlight. You could clearly make out the other cabins and past them the reflection of the moon off the lake. It was almost like out of a horror movie, but instead of the scary creaks and whispers, they were replaced by crickets and the sloshing of water. A slight tug pulled me out of my head and we headed off to cabin two.

It was light enough to see where we were going so we didn’t need to risk flashlights. Slowly climbing the raised steps to cabin two, Heather checked for any traps and slowly opened the door to the cabin as Chloe pulled me aside.

“O.K. kneel down and stay here. Listen for anything moving and watch. If cabin two is out tonight then we’ll know once we are inside. That means we have as much time as it takes for them to get back to rig their cabin and you‘ll have to warn us when they are coming. If they are here, then make sure no one else spots you and tries to make an alarm. If someone is coming use this frog call twice and go under the cabin. We’ll meet you at the back by climbing out the bathroom window. Got it?”

I nodded as I took the wooden call from her and she sneaked inside. I knelt as close to the shadows as I could and watch. The girls worked in complete silence as I couldn’t hear them inside. Staring out to the other cabins I tensed up as I made out four small black blobs on the far side of the cabins moving across the way away from us. It seemed like we weren’t the only creatures of the night tonight. I tried to see what cabin they where head to or from, but even with the moonlight it was to far away.

I squinted trying to see if I could make any helpful out when a hand clamped over my mouth as another wrapped around my front and pinned my arms to my sides.

“Shhush, shush, don’t worry I’m not cabin six. Relax.” The female voice whispered into my ear.

I tried to struggle, but I was firmly held. Crap, my simple job as lookout and I can’t even do that right. I was so focused ahead of me, I hadn’t though of checking behind me. All I could be glad for was it wasn’t someone from cabin two, but how many were there and why were they here?

“So were you expecting something from them tonight and decided to take watches, or are you just out her for the atmosph- wait.” She moved the arm covering my mouth so her elbow to pin my right arm. Letting go of it with her left hand she started to feel by “breast”. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye as she leaned closer. “Only padding and a mask. Looks like I caught the boy from cabin six and I’m guessing the rest of your team is inside. Well this isn’t what I was expecting. I’m going to take my hand slowly off you mouth. If you make any noise or try to look back I’m going to make enough noise to wake up cabin two o.k.?

I nodded my arms pinned as she removed her hand. “I’m going to cut you some slack this one time. I expect this is your first night. Nice disguise though, I would never have realized that it was you unless I got up close. I’m curious thought what your cabin have planned tonight. After that stunt you pulled this morning I was sure that it would be a while until you pranked them again. Maybe I can get some information from you about cabin -“ She cut short suddenly and let go of my arms. My confusion lasted just a second as one of the girls sneaked out the doors with an armful of clothing.

“Hey Catcall, we’re just about done in here. Is everything going fine out here?” I nodded to Heather as I looked around. There was no sign of the girl who snuck up on me. Was it just my imagination? “Good. The girls are inside asleep. I’m going back in to help grab the rest of the clothes. We’re walking on egg shells here, literally. They used egg shells as an alarm system. Here, hold their panties o.k.? In fact I dare you to.” she said with a wink sensing my uneasiness. “They won’t bite.” With that she stealthily made her way back inside.

A few second passed when I hear a voice coming from underneath the stairs. “Catcall huh? Nice name, but I think with a name like that I think all those pairs of panties contradicts it. ” I looked down trying to see anything between the floorboards, but it was one of the few places not covered in moonlight. I started to lean over the side to see if could get a better view “Ah, ah, ah remember you don’t see me and I don’t wake the cabin. I’ll even be real nice and keep this between you and me. I don’t think any of our cabin mates need to know what happened tonight and you’ve given me quite a lot to think about. Have fun with your girls tonight and I’ll be in contact later. Night.”

I head a couple footsteps underneath the cabin towards the back and then silence. I had gotten lucky tonight that we didn’t get busted, but now had no idea who I had met. I didn’t have much to think it over as the girls snuck out of the cabin, Heather with an arm full of shorts and skirts. We crept back to our cabin only stopping for a second for Chloe to pick up a pair of shorts we dropped. Once safe inside, the girls started crack up as we put our prizes on the floor.

“Oh man I can’t wait to see those girls face tomorrow! When they see their clothes have been switched and not one egg shell broke.”

“I was sure that someone was going to wake up. Did you hear that girl in the top bunk? It sounded like a bear.”

“Yeah, great job girls. This was really fun.”

“Thanks Allen, but we couldn’t have done it with out you. Did you see anything while we were inside?”

I looked at the girls as they smiled at each other at a job well done. I thought about telling them about the mystery girl, but I thought it would cause them to worry. At worse she would probably want information on the cabin they are pranking and Chloe could give them that pretty easily.

“I saw a group of campers sneaking down at the far side of the cabins, but I couldn’t tell who they were.”

“Sure, as long as they weren’t coming around towards us, then they shouldn’t have been a problem. We should find out who they were in the morning anyway.”

“O.k. let’s get to bed team. We have plenty of stuff to do tomorrow and want to be alert for anything cabin two has up their sleeve.” Victoria opened up the closet and started to put cabin two’s clothes in there as the others went to the bathroom to change.

“So once everyone sees cabin two wearing those diapers, we can mark our points down right?” I said helping her put everything away.

“Yep, although there was one thing I was thinking of to make sure that everyone knows that it was us that pranked them.”

“What?”

“Well…”

Nwbie 08-16-2015 07:07 AM

NIce :D
I like the story, subscribed now ;)