getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   ASS contest - registration (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407059)

dasa 08-29-2021 09:30 AM

ASS contest - registration

This is a beauty contest, but it's non discriminatory. Any gender can participate and all ASS are great. But some are even better, hence the contest.

Rules of Participation
  • any getDare member can submit a picture for the contest
  • the picture shall show ASS, no other body part
  • ASS may be decorated (text, clothes) in any way
  • decoration may not reveal your username
  • you may not post the picture anywhere until contest ends
  • you may post that you have entered the participation
  • picture shall be getDare friendly as I will post it for voting
  • participation is as anonymous as you want it to be (see below)
You shall also provide a proof picture. This shall be the same picture (ass with decorations if any), but additionally it needs to show a sheet of paper which has "getDare ASS contest 2021" written on it.
Violating any rule will result in removal from the contest.

Rules of Voting
Voting will happen once the registration is complete. In a separate thread (or threads) I will provide the contest pictures and a voting option. I will not include any username with the pictures. I will announce closure of registration 7 days in advance.

Final Rankings
I will provide a rundown of the top 3 participants. Any participant may decide that their username should be revealed in the rankings. Any participant who does not decide to be revealed will be ranked anonymously. Any participant who does not get into the top 3 will not be revealed at all (but may choose to reveal themselves by posting the pictures after contest ended).

Inspiration
You probably noticed that I got inspired by the Female Legs Beauty Contest by Sabina. This is a big shout out to them.

Good luck!

CSasha 08-29-2021 10:09 AM

Great idea! :)

Just one question about the pics: contrary to legs asses might be problematic with getDare rules. I think an asshole is not to be shown and I am not sure where the exact border is. Just saying. :)

I am pretty sure this can be an awesome contest even in panties, any kind of strings, or even hot pants. :D

dasa 08-29-2021 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 4485748)
Just one question about the pics: contrary to legs asses might be problematic with getDare rules. I think an asshole is not to be shown and I am not sure where the exact border is. Just saying. :)

Thanks for the heads up and yes, assholes are not to be seen on the pictures or else they can't participate. As far as I get the current rules, apart from that asses are a fair game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 4485748)
I am pretty sure this can be an awesome contest even in panties, any kind of strings, or even hot pants. :D

Yeah, panties are a kind of decoration which is allowed and even recommended. That said it's probably possible to have a nude ass picture without showing asshole. But just plain ass is probably a bit... boring?

Now that I think about that, spanking marks are a kind of decoration as well.

CSasha 08-29-2021 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dasa (Post 4485757)
Now that I think about that, spanking marks are a kind of decoration as well.

And so is glitter and body-writing. :D

dasa 09-01-2021 11:46 AM

No participants yet. Nobody willing to take part? Or do you think about how to present your ass?

bdude1560 09-01-2021 11:55 AM

Nice idea!, I'll definitely think about joining might just be if I'm able to snap a new photo in time.

I've already shared the getdare safe ones unfortunately, will be watching closely though :)

dasa 09-01-2021 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdude1560 (Post 4488585)
Nice idea!, I'll definitely think about joining might just be if I'm able to snap a new photo in time.

You'd be very welcome to join and since I got no entries yet you don't need to hurry.

switchjack 09-02-2021 11:46 AM

I think I'll enter this, just haven't had the time to take the picture yet! When will it close?

dasa 09-02-2021 01:06 PM

Since I got no participants yet, a date of closure is yet to be determined.

Just_a_subguy 09-04-2021 07:58 PM

I've entered this contest, we'll see what happens

dasa 09-05-2021 04:33 PM

yeah, first entry received. any other contestants?

CSasha 09-06-2021 04:02 AM

I am in. Just give me some time to take my pic, please. :)

dasa 09-06-2021 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 4494939)
I am in. Just give me some time to take my pic, please. :)

You're very welcome to do so. I hope I get at least 8-10 contestants into the contest and I guess it'll take some time to get to these numbers.

Goddess Joanna 09-06-2021 05:53 AM

Interesting, I love the creativity
I wish more girls would sign up, or at least a nice balance :)

I may be watching this one.

I'm more of an ass girl myself, and whole package (personality included).

I hope everything develops well and everyone has fun!

Thank you for creating this dasa

dasa 09-06-2021 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel (Post 4495056)
I wish more girls would sign up, or at least a nice balance :)

You could join and increase the girls quota. :cool: