getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21/F Public Humiliation Game xx (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407940)

Drippingsub 09-25-2021 06:06 AM

21/F Public Humiliation Game xx

Hello GD!

I'm back after a long time, after dealing w a lot of sudden, personal shit x

I haven't done anything sexual or touched myself for about a month and now is definitely time for humiliation again ��

I decided to try out this game I saw on a thread a long time back!

Edge and Pee control:

I have to stay out in public the entire day (mainly my uni campus) and keep following the commands on this thread. I can only go back to my dorm at dinner time.

You can post any keyword from below:

Edge - I need to immediately find a discreet place and edge when I login and see the post.

Clit - I have to rub my clit
(you have to mention: 1. For how much time
2. Over my panties or directly)

Drink - I have to drink water/ coke/ coffee or any other liquids (you have to mention the quantity) when I see the post.

Flow - I have to let a drop of pee flow in my clothes and immediately stop.

Ass - I have to insert a plug in my ass and continue normally (you have to mention the time)

Pinch - I have to pinch my nipples (you have to mention if I have to do it over my clothes or under)

General rules for me-
I have to login as and when possible, considering uni work.
I can only go back to my room at dinner time and have to stay out the entire day.
I can use public washrooms on campus for any commands but I can't lock the stall door.
I have to reply to every post describing what I did while following their command.
I can't stay in the same place (eg library or a particular cafe) for more than 1 hour but I can return back to that place after I've been somewhere else.

And since I'm a sucker for self torture: I have decided to wear white panties, light grey tights and a tight white crop top.

It is about 9 am now and I'm planning on keeping the dare on for 2 days (excluding night time in the dorm) but let's see how it goes.

Permissions:
I have to ask for permission on this thread to pee and to cum.
You can deny or say yes.
If you say yes, you can specify how I get to pee / cum.
I need to get 3 consecutive yes to get permission to pee / cum. If there's a no in between, the row gets invalid

Excited xoxo

fromo 09-25-2021 06:13 AM

May as well kick you off.

Drink - down 500ml of a liquid

Whilst your drinking

Edge - Do it directly whilst none-stop drinking and stopping once the liquid has been drunk.

A nice and simple start.

lani_122 09-25-2021 06:19 AM

Clit - rub clit for 3 minutes over both panties and tights.

morafal 09-25-2021 06:23 AM

Flow and right after edge.

Forcedbi Bitchboy 09-25-2021 06:31 AM

Clit: directly on clit 2 minutes

Drippingsub 09-25-2021 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fromo (Post 4516646)
May as well kick you off.

Drink - down 500ml of a liquid

Whilst your drinking

Edge - Do it directly whilst none-stop drinking and stopping once the liquid has been drunk.

A nice and simple start.

Thankyou!

I went into a cafe on campus and ordered a cold coffee.

I chose a corner table to sit at so that I could be discreet with my hand inside my pants xx

Since it's a weekend and still pretty early in the morning, most of the cafe was empty so it was a good thing to start the dare.

I started drinking using a straw and holding the cup in my left hand and pushed my right hand inside my panties. I was already very wet so it was easy to finger fuck my pussy.

I was really scared and kept looking around to see if anyone was noticing what I was doing and it was a bit difficult to multitask both drinking and pushing my fingers in and out of my pussy.

I slowed down drinking because I hadn't reached the edge but didn't stop. Somehow I reached the edge, barely stopped myself from cumming and finished the drink as well

Drippingsub 09-25-2021 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lani_122 (Post 4516649)
Clit - rub clit for 3 minutes over both panties and tights.

Thankyou

After finishing my coffee and an edge, I ordered a sandwich in the same cafe as it was pretty safe and I still had a lot of time to have to change the location.

I was sitting on the same corner table and put a timer of 3 mins on my phone. Then I rubbed my clit hard over my panties and tights.

The friction of the panties was a different feeling altogether and I got really close to the edge by the time the timer was up.

Goddess Joanna 09-25-2021 07:08 AM

Ah, I guess you're Eastern time then. Put your plug in at 10:30am (or ASAP) for 45 minutes. I like your good taste in game threads :) Anyway thanks, and have a good weekend on campus and everywhere else ;)

+C

Garry0993 09-25-2021 07:16 AM

Edge

Clit 1 minute directly follow by a flow for 5 times.

Drink a bottle of water. You don't have to drink it in on go. But every time you take a sip you do a flow.

SecretSubHusband 09-25-2021 07:53 AM

DRINK: 500ml of water
CLIT: 4minutes direct, rub at full speed! In case you to stop you will cool yourself down by a quick FLOW, then you will continue.

Drippingsub 09-25-2021 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morafal (Post 4516654)
Flow and right after edge.

Thankyou!

I completed eating and stood up. I pretended to look at my phone and let out a drop of pee before clenching hard. I was already wet and this felt so kinky xx

I finger fucked my pussy again, this time getting to the edge quicker than before!

I took my stuff, straightened my clothes and ran out of the cafe before anyone started to notice things xx

Weables 09-25-2021 08:29 AM

Ass - One hour.

Edge.

Enjoy.

Ray_Q 09-25-2021 08:48 AM

Edge, in a quiet part of the library,with your leggings and panties round your knees.

Then drink 500ml.

Enjoy!

R.

Drippingsub 09-25-2021 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forcedbi Bitchboy (Post 4516659)
Clit: directly on clit 2 minutes

Thankyou

From the cafe I went to a park type area which has a lot of bushy spots. I hid in a corner, put my hand inside my panties and rubbed my throbbing clit for 2 mins. Took a min to calm down and walked away.

Drippingsub 09-25-2021 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel (Post 4516676)
Ah, I guess you're Eastern time then. Put your plug in at 10:30am (or ASAP) for 45 minutes. I like your good taste in game threads :) Anyway thanks, and have a good weekend on campus and everywhere else ;)

+C

Thankyou for the post

And hey thankyou for the compliment too xo

I saw the post at 11 so I went into a public washroom in campus. It was extremely scary to keep the stall door open because by that time the campus had started to be busy.

I pulled my pants down, used some of my wet juices to push my finger in my ass first then pushed the plug in.

It was such a turn on to move around campus with a plug in my ass and I also completed a few more commands during the 45 mins duration.

I went into another washroom at 11:45 and pulled it out, cleaned it and kept in my bag xx