getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Trapped In Diapers (EQUAL OPPORTUNITY) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236651)

DiaperedKittyBoy 10-10-2015 03:13 AM

Trapped In Diapers (EQUAL OPPORTUNITY)

My "Stuck In Diapers Until..." thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I thought I'd try something different.

This is gonna work similar, but not quite the same as the normal locked in diapers thread.

You have the choice to either be locked in diapers OR to free somebody OR to beg to be let free. Freeing somebody DOES NOT lock you in diapers.

Rules for being trapped in diapers:
1. Post something along the lines of "I'm trapped in diapers now!"
2. You CAN NOT use the toilet AT ALL. No taking off your diapers except to change or shower.
3. You are trapped until somebody frees you. You may post here to beg to be freed after 24 hours, as well.

Rules for freeing somebody:
1. You can not free somebody who hasn't been in diapers for AT LEAST 24 hours. Check their post.
2. To free somebody, post something along the lines of "Username1234, you're free to go!"
3. DON'T GO EASY. If somebody begs to be freed, you can deny them and extend their time in diapers or give them a diaper related punishment.

EXAMPLE:
Person 1: I'm trapped in diapers.
Person 2: I'm trapped in diapers.
Person 3: Person 1 is free!
Person 4: I'm trapped in diapers.
Person 1: Please let me free!
Person 3: Person 1, you may not be free and You may ask again in 2 days.
Person 4: I need to be freed! Somebody's gonna find out!
Person 5: Person 4, you may not be free. As punishment, put 2 bananas up your ass the next time you change.

-------

I'm trapped in diapers!

shippoffxi 10-10-2015 03:52 AM

Just to help with the thread...

I'm trapped in diapers!

Surfsop3 10-10-2015 04:44 AM

I'm trapped in diapers too. Hopefully this isn't a big mistake ;)

The_Dared 10-10-2015 07:33 AM

I'm really worried about this thread, it has a lot of rules, which tends to lead to a lot of moderation being needed. In any case, I appreciate what you are trying to do here.

Kitty Boy, you are locked in diapers now for 3 full weeks, you are allowed all the changes you need, but you may not ask to be free before then. You may always ask for more time :)

I'm opting to not be locked, I just want to help this thread along :)

DiaperedKittyBoy 10-10-2015 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Dared (Post 1938997)
I'm really worried about this thread, it has a lot of rules, which tends to lead to a lot of moderation being needed. In any case, I appreciate what you are trying to do here.

Kitty Boy, you are locked in diapers now for 3 full weeks, you are allowed all the changes you need, but you may not ask to be free before then. You may always ask for more time :)

I'm opting to not be locked, I just want to help this thread along :)

There's only 3 for each side, one of which is just "Say this to be locked in or say that to free somebody". If you have any suggestions, though, I can still edit the post :3

Also, thanks for the time extension :3

orophins 10-11-2015 04:31 PM

Surfsop3 - you're free! No-one else seemed to even want to be freed though, so maybe there should be more begging involved :P.

Also opting out of getting trapped ;), good idea for a thread though!

DiaperedKittyBoy 10-12-2015 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orophins (Post 1940731)
Surfsop3 - you're free! No-one else seemed to even want to be freed though, so maybe there should be more begging involved :P.

Also opting out of getting trapped ;), good idea for a thread though!

There'd be more begging if there were more people, I'm sure! I'm not allowed to beg until Halloween, though!

lion74 10-12-2015 02:07 PM

I'm trapped in diapers

Princess Ashley 10-13-2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lion74 (Post 1941738)
I'm trapped in diapers

you have to add 7 days to your time before you can ask to be free from diapers.

shippoffxi 10-14-2015 12:00 AM

Please let me free of diapers!

Princess Ashley 10-14-2015 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shippoffxi (Post 1943153)
Please let me free of diapers!

no you may not be free, you have to mess before you go to bed next time and sleep in it, change in the am and wait 5 more days before asking.

corvon 10-14-2015 03:07 AM

I will guarantee I will hate myself for this but...Well. I will play once a few other dares are out of the way.

orophins 10-16-2015 04:36 AM

Psh, I'm sure there will be no regrets Corvon. Current reckoning is something like:

Lion - 10/19
shippoffxi- 10/19
Kitty - 10/31

Hope you all knew what you were getting into (figuratively, I'm pretty sure everyone knew they were literally getting into a diaper ;) )

raynacd 10-16-2015 11:57 AM

I'm trapped in diapers

lion74 10-17-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orophins (Post 1945220)
Psh, I'm sure there will be no regrets Corvon. Current reckoning is something like:

Lion - 10/19
shippoffxi- 10/19
Kitty - 10/31

Hope you all knew what you were getting into (figuratively, I'm pretty sure everyone knew they were literally getting into a diaper ;) )

And those are the dates before we can beg to get released not our released date