getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   19/female/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=172555)

Lucee 03-17-2014 06:02 AM

19/female/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location

Found one!

I hope to serve you soon Miss/Sir

Shadowice 03-17-2014 07:12 AM

wow found what your looking for in 38 minutes. I guess we will see you back here in a few days posting a new one.

MrCharcol 03-17-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1272388)
wow found what your looking for in 38 minutes. I guess we will see you back here in a few days posting a new one.

Shadowice you are so Jadded, surely being on get Dare so long has not dented your trust.

Don't you beliebve in
Spoiler:
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Love
[/FONT][/SIZE]Dom at first
Spoiler:
[FONT=Calibri]sight
[/FONT]Post!!;)

Shadowice 03-17-2014 09:20 AM

lol not jaded I just see it far to often. People get attached to the first dom that approaches them instead of waiting for the right dom to approach them. The good ones rarely find you so fast and write up a reply within an hour, only the one liners catch you that quick and reply

shadoweater 03-17-2014 02:51 PM

I'd recommend anyone searching give their ad at least 24 hours before making a decision. That way, everyone who checks at least once a day has the chance to see their ad, and they're choosing the best person rather than just going for the "lucky" person who was online at the right time.

MrCharcol 03-18-2014 12:24 AM

Seriously anyone who does not let their ad run for a week is being naïve. They should thank all replies, and say they will get back to the person if the persons PM sparks their interest.
I would then suggest talking to a few of those who have raised your interest and finding out more about them before possibly asking for examples of what the Dom seeks from the relationship.
Finally do a week’s trail with a couple of them

Alternatively Accept the first person call them master, whack off and repeat process next week / when the urge strikes

Raenef 03-18-2014 08:57 AM

but for the later you could just go to the cam or punishment section

Aron 03-18-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1272388)

haha i know right? oh well when she falls im sure someone will be there to pick her up

phanmail 03-18-2014 09:24 PM

and she'll complain about how all the dom guys are jerks...

Sharp Shooter 03-19-2014 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowice0823 (Post 1272487)
lol not jaded I just see it far to often. People get attached to the first dom that approaches them instead of waiting for the right dom to approach them. The good ones rarely find you so fast and write up a reply within an hour, only the one liners catch you that quick and reply

Pretty much nailed that one on the head. Couldn't agree more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrCharcol (Post 1273440)
Seriously anyone who does not let their ad run for a week is being naïve. They should thank all replies, and say they will get back to the person if the persons PM sparks their interest. I would then suggest talking to a few of those who have raised your interest and finding out more about them before possibly asking for examples of what the Dom seeks from the relationship.

That's a good suggestion. Besides being polite and showing respect by thanking replies (did I actually suggest that for GedDare???), this does give time for a better "crop" of potential matches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phanmail (Post 1274416)
and she'll complain about how all the dom guys are jerks...

True. Aside from the possible point that we are, I've personally found that how I write can send a different (and not so complimentary) picture of who I really am. Text can be brutal that way. Going to voice and webcam are huge when meeting people online.