getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above humiliating task <3 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=325990)

Moonovermarin 11-19-2017 11:53 PM

corner time for the analslut. the undies you are currently wearing or last wore should go on your head. stand naked facing a corner in the room with your plug or any toy inserted. stay that way for the next 20 minutes and hold your butt cheeks open for any possible passers by :D probably should put on some music to pass the time ha

guit4 11-20-2017 03:15 PM

Strip completely nude then clean every toilet in your house using your toothbrush. You have to lick the rim and seat before scrubbing

CollegePrincess 11-20-2017 03:36 PM

Guit4,

You have to finger your ass for ten minutes every day this week completely naked. You are not allowed to cum or touch yourself anywhere else under any circumstances,

guit4 11-20-2017 03:43 PM

Well denial is a limit for me but I will certainly do the other part.

For you, you must only wear full panties (no thongs) for a week but the must be pulled up in a wedgie at all times. When you are home alone you must not wear anything to cover them.

ToiletBoi 11-20-2017 09:46 PM

Put five ice cubes in your ass, and go out jogging. You can only return when they have melted.

Lurid Crest 11-20-2017 09:49 PM

I want you to go to a public restroom, the dirtiest one you can find if possible. I want you to close the stall door but do NOT lock the door. Get naked and lick the toilet seat clean. Then clean the inner rim of the toilet. Then, if you can see any smudges of poop or dried piss i want you to lick it (you don't have to lick too much poop if you don't want to but do a little bit at least.)

guit4 11-21-2017 03:58 AM

The next time you take a shower, after you finish and turn off the water, you must lay down on your back and piss on your stomach and face, then cum on your stomach as well. After that, go about your day.

NewSubGirl10 11-21-2017 08:19 PM

Dress up as fancy/slutty as you can get. Go full out, do your makeup up real nice, some fine stilettos, etc. Then go stand in the corner 30 minutes muttering “I’m a stupid ugly slut”.

holesgirl 11-21-2017 09:32 PM

Your task will be really simple. You will get in any room of your house but the one you sleep in. Get completely naked. Get your vibrator on the floor and sit on it. Try to have your legs as wide as possible. You will have to oragsm like that, whithout usin your hands. While you are doing this you can only use your hands to go through any of my pics on my profile

DareGuy71 11-21-2017 09:34 PM

run around ur house naked :)

guit4 11-21-2017 09:41 PM

Strip completely naked then go to every toilet, place your balls on the rim, then drop the seat then the lid. Do this until you have dropped 15 times. After you are done, post a pic of the damage on kinktalk

Highheelsissybitch 11-21-2017 09:42 PM

Dress in all female clothes for 24 hours with your highest heels

guit4 11-21-2017 09:45 PM

You must go through a drive thru fully crossdressed

#Taylor 11-22-2017 04:16 AM

You must make a picture of yourself every day for a week while fully crossdressed.
You can choose: either print the picture everyday and hang it somewhere in your house. After the eight day (then you have 7 pictures in your house) you can remove them

Or, you don’t need to print the pictures, but you must leave them on your phone for 2 months!

ToiletBoi 11-26-2017 11:00 AM

Wait until the middle of the night and then run an entire lap around the outside of your house