getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   28F looking for a few dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362197)

jdubs90 03-16-2019 07:57 PM

28F looking for a few dares

Hello all, I jump on here every once in a while and it’s that time again! I’ve updated my likes and toys below. Nothing too crazy to start please :)

Toys: rope, wrench, pliers, chip clips, clothespins, sharpee markers, bandanas, screw driver handle.

Likes: Wedgies, nipple play/pain, pussy play, some anal, some degradation/humiliation, gags, very minor bondage, spanking- all is self play

Limits: pics/vids, family/friends, poo/pee (minor pee control okay), hard spanking, public

lovethembbw 03-16-2019 08:14 PM

Some very simple dares:
1. Hang the wrench and pliers from each nipple
2. Give yourself a rope wedgie, while having pussy filled with marker
3. Lie on your bed, pull up legs and spread and either hold them up in the position or rest them on bed support, then spank your pussy with any suitable item, the seat should be place such a way that it covers both your pussy and lower ass. Total 25 spanks
4. Gag with your just removed pair of panties
Using your shoes and rope make a garland, get naked, go to any corner place, kneel down while having the Garland around your neck, edge yourself in this position assuming you are doing this in a busy road

jdubs90 03-16-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethembbw (Post 3601717)
Some very simple dares:
Hang the wrench and pliers from each nipple
Give yourself a rope wedgie, while having pussy filled with marker
Lie on your bed, pull up legs and spread and either hold them up in the position or rest them on bed support, then spank your pussy with any suitable item, the seat should be place such a way that it covers both your pussy and lower ass. Total 25 spanks
Gag with your just removed pair of panties
Using your shoes and rope make a garland, get naked, go to any corner place, kneel down while having the Garland around your neck, edge yourself in this position assuming you are doing this in a busy road

These are great! Are these all In one or different ones? What do you mean by rope wedgie?

lovethembbw 03-16-2019 08:39 PM

Edited the psot by adding number to segregate dares, sent a PM with link to give you an idea of rope wedgie.

jdubs90 03-16-2019 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethembbw (Post 3601717)
Some very simple dares:
1. Hang the wrench and pliers from each nipple
2. Give yourself a rope wedgie, while having pussy filled with marker
3. Lie on your bed, pull up legs and spread and either hold them up in the position or rest them on bed support, then spank your pussy with any suitable item, the seat should be place such a way that it covers both your pussy and lower ass. Total 25 spanks
4. Gag with your just removed pair of panties

4 & 1- I spent a few minutes kneeling with the garland and gagged with my nipples clamped
2- I put the marker in my pussy and then made the rope wedgie
3- spanked my pussy 25 times with my legs spread on my bed

Thank you!

Jaro 03-16-2019 09:20 PM

I would like you to strip naked and lie down close to a window where there is a lot of sunlight. Better would be an open window or open balcony door.

Now lie down on your back, spread your legs and hold them backwards by holding your ankles/feet in such a way so that your asshole is exposed and you can feel the sun and (if possible) outside air against it.

Just hold this position for 3 minutes and feel all Zen.

Thank you!

jdubs90 03-16-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaro (Post 3601749)
I would like you to strip naked and lie down close to a window where there is a lot of sunlight. Better would be an open window or open balcony door.

Now lie down on your back, spread your legs and hold them backwards by holding your ankles/feet in such a way so that your asshole is exposed and you can feel the sun and (if possible) outside air against it.

Just hold this position for 3 minutes and feel all Zen.

Thank you!

Well it’s night right now but I’ll have to do this next time I have a chance. The window will most likely stay closed as it’s winter