getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Anal Veggies Add Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432461)

dusty0 03-02-2024 08:26 AM

Anal Veggies Add Thread

Im currently away with work so have no toys with me and have been neglecting my anal training. So tonight I'm spending the whole night in rectifying that.

I have -

Courgette (small)

Carrot (medium)

Cucumber (long and thick but not as wide as the aubergine)

Aubergine (large)

Each mention of any of these is 1 hour up my ass! No double posting and only one key word per post.

I'll be home all evening so any extra dares to make the evening more exciting are also welcomed, bondage (I have rope and cling film) and anal focused would be amazing but open to most things.

I will leave this thread open until it goes cold and complete my time in the evenings!

dusty0 03-02-2024 11:55 AM

Okay as things have started slow I'll start by easing myself in with one hour with the small courgette ;)

dusty0 03-02-2024 12:57 PM

Okay the hours nearly up! I still have the courgette in me I can feel it pressing deep inside me has been making me ache for the last hour! Deep but quite small the width so manageable.

Time to take it out!

dusty0 03-04-2024 12:10 PM

Bumping this to try again tonight.

footlover.london 03-04-2024 12:14 PM

I’ll suggest a carrot

dusty0 03-04-2024 12:45 PM

Carrot went in 25 minutes ago! It’s not too wide but goes quite deep so can feel it inside me at all times! I’ll report back at the end of the time

footlover.london 03-04-2024 12:52 PM

Good training for the AUBERGINE!

BUT another carrot again first

dusty0 03-04-2024 12:55 PM

A whole extra hour with the carrot! Okay two hour of carrot time straight if I’m not going to bed yet I’ll move on to the hour of aubergine!

footlover.london 03-04-2024 12:57 PM

And a courgette lined up after, so you can experience disappointment and longing to be stretched more

Rosaline 03-04-2024 01:00 PM

hum... could make a nice broth in your ass... add tomatoes and you've got some ratatouille xD
After 2 hours of stretching you should be ready for the Aubergine. And since you want more, why not bond your balls, your cock and add the carrot and courgette as weight to them? Try to keep them weighting and stretching your privates for the hour you'll have the aubergine in your ass. If you can't, then you'll take them off and keep edging, with a 20 seconds pose between each, till you've done your time with the veggie up your ass. No cuming.
Once you'll be gaping wide, you should use the smaller courgette to massage your prostate till you cum. No hands!

footlover.london 03-04-2024 01:07 PM

Is there scope to introduce a banana?

dusty0 03-04-2024 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5433975)
Is there scope to introduce a banana?

Hmm a bit concerned about the sharp bit on the end of a banana… we could compromise tomorrow I could buy a large cucumber?

Let me know if that’s acceptable and I’ll edit the thread!

footlover.london 03-04-2024 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dusty0 (Post 5433983)
Hmm a bit concerned about the sharp bit on the end of a banana… we could compromise tomorrow I could buy a large cucumber?

Let me know if that’s acceptable and I’ll edit the thread!

Sounds good. Shame no curve. Inside a condom could ease sharpness…but don’t worry if not comfortable. No pressure

dusty0 03-05-2024 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footlover.london (Post 5434059)
Sounds good. Shame no curve. Inside a condom could ease sharpness…but don’t worry if not comfortable. No pressure

I got a large cucumber as a compromise I’ll add it to the thread intro!

dusty0 03-05-2024 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosaline (Post 5433972)
hum... could make a nice broth in your ass... add tomatoes and you've got some ratatouille xD
After 2 hours of stretching you should be ready for the Aubergine. And since you want more, why not bond your balls, your cock and add the carrot and courgette as weight to them? Try to keep them weighting and stretching your privates for the hour you'll have the aubergine in your ass. If you can't, then you'll take them off and keep edging, with a 20 seconds pose between each, till you've done your time with the veggie up your ass. No cuming.
Once you'll be gaping wide, you should use the smaller courgette to massage your prostate till you cum. No hands!

I will do this one tonight! Thanks for the added dare