getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   (30/F) Adidas - Ask Me Anything (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=337015)

Adidas 03-18-2018 01:46 PM

(30/F) Adidas - Ask Me Anything

Hello GetDare!
As part of my drive to get more into the site again i'm thinking an AMA would be a good idea!
You lot can find out more about me, and i can start meeting and connecting with all of you. Everyone wins :)

As a starter, you should read my blog "A Long Overdue Introduction"

Hit me with your best shot!

maidjay 03-18-2018 01:58 PM

ASL?

Sorry but it has to be asked hehe

Adidas 03-18-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maidjay (Post 3215591)
ASL?

A: In the thread title
S: In the thread title
L: Just under my avatar on the left

But we're underway, and at least it's now out the way :)

getdaring 03-18-2018 02:07 PM

so what orginally brought you to getdare and what did you want to get out of the site?

Adidas 03-18-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3215606)
so what orginally brought you to getdare and what did you want to get out of the site?

Waaay back in the day it was to explore some new kinks, have fun, play around. Just explore, enjoy myself and see what happened.

Now, i'm because i got into a small conversation with a couple of members. And that reminded me what a great place this can be and how much fun can be had. So i decided that as i've got nothing going on off-line it would be fun to play around online again and just relax and have a bit of a good time seeing what's around.
So i'm looking for friends, fun dares/bets/challenges, and just to enjoy myself in a good community.

Heswitch 03-18-2018 02:15 PM

1. what sneakers do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)
2. what size?
3. what footwear do you prefer?
4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
if so what color, type, and how long were you in it?
9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
10. have you ever had braces?
11. if so did you have any special appliances like headgear
12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
13. how many people have you slept with?
14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
16. what is your deepest darkest secret?

Adidas 03-18-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heswitch (Post 3215611)
1. what sneakers do you have?(be specific. brand, color, model, etc.)

You want me to say Adidas don't you ;)
But no. I've got some Fila Disruptors in black and some Venice Lightweights in grey. Used to have some Adidas running specific trainers but i got rid of them before Christmas and am yet to replace.

Quote:

2. what size?

Quote:

3. what footwear do you prefer?
Flats in a Converse style, very comfy.

Quote:

4. do you always wear socks with your sneakers?
If i'm doing exercise then yes. If it's a quick trip down the road for milk, no.

Quote:

5. how bad do your sneakers smell?
No idea, probably not that bad?

Quote:

6. have you ever been gagged with a sneaker?
No i have not, just sounds inconvenient.

Quote:

7. would you gag yourself with a sneaker for a dare?
I'm not going to jump at the idea if i'm honest, especially as my trainers i use often and outside.

Quote:

8. have you ever been in a cast? (for a broken bone)
Several times. Broken arms and legs before, i've had a cast on all 4 limbs at some point! When i was a teenager i got them colored, blue or pink, but prefer white if i must have one these days. Been in a cast for a couple of weeks, nothing too long.

Quote:

9. would you be willing to be put in a cast for fun/bondage?
No. I don't see that being fun and just too complicated/time consuming to set-up and remove. Happy being well bound but not needing that amount of effort.

[quote]10. have you ever had braces?[/quote[ Luckily no.

Quote:

12. whats the biggest thing you have ever put in your mouth?
Foot-long sandwich, although obviously not all at once.

Quote:

13. how many people have you slept with?
Going to say 17, although i'm not 100% certain... which sounds really bad. Just that i can't exactly remember every night from University or party so it could be one or two higher.

Quote:

14. what is the last thing you had in your ass? pussy?
Ass, was my medium plug (couple of inches, nothing spectacular) a few days ago. Pussy, was my 4" dildo a few days ago (not counting fingers, which was more recent)

Quote:

15. what is the most disgusting thing you have ever done?
I've done some ass-to-mouth, both with dildos and cock. Always made sure i was well cleaned before beginning anything like that but it's still a rather unpleasant thought...

Quote:

16. what is your deepest darkest secret?
Hehe... Couldn't say exactly, but a good one would be stealing my friends hairbrush at school to use on myself... not telling her and giving it back...

getdaring 03-18-2018 02:50 PM

so when did you discover your kinky side and how did this come about?
at what point did you start doing kinky stuff and when did you start doing dares?

Adidas 03-18-2018 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3215643)
so when did you discover your kinky side and how did this come about?

In my teens. I couldn't pinpoint a specific moment, but around 15-16 was when i started getting into this sort of thing. Didn't do too much with that beyond reading a few stories or looking at a few images.
When i was about 20 at University i had a boyfriend who was into a few things that turned a sort of awareness into a real interest.

Quote:

at what point did you start doing kinky stuff and when did you start doing dares?
So i'd been doing a few things here and there for a while but not under a kink/bdsm umbrella, just messing around and learning about myself. As said a boyfriend tied me up when i was 20 and i really got a rush. We broke up and i started doing more of that myself.
Eventually the internet brought me here which was when i started really doing dares. Did that for a while, got another boyfriend and moved away from the online scene.

getdaring 03-18-2018 03:02 PM

so what sort of dares did you start doing and was it just as a way to explore yourself more?
when did you become more of a domme and what caused this change?
and to what extent are you still submissive, like do you still like doing dares and kinky stuff for other people?

Adidas 03-18-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3215659)
so what sort of dares did you start doing and was it just as a way to explore yourself more?

Mostly bondage related ones, it was and still is my biggest kink. A few other things mixed in, trying out new ideas. A bit of semi-public stuff (things in backgarden), a bit of anal, a bit of light pain. Just simply trying new things to see what i liked.

Quote:

when did you become more of a domme and what caused this change?
I always had a confidence and leadership side outside kink. So i just started trying a few occasions, tying up a boyfriend and playing with him. Really enjoyed it. Did a bit more and a bit more, did less and less submission myself. Over a few years it just kind of swung more towards dominant that submissive.

Quote:

and to what extent are you still submissive, like do you still like doing dares and kinky stuff for other people?
I don't know if i would fully submit to a single person as their submissive. It'd have to be someone really special.
But i can easily get a rush and pleasure from doing one-off dares, bets and challenges. Maybe a single play session if i was really in the mood and had someone. And if i find a hook-up offline i'm quite open to letting them bind me.
So i'm more Domme than Sub. I'm far more interested to take on a sub than i am to be one, and more likely to take on a bet/challenge in my favour.

getdaring 03-18-2018 03:21 PM

so what sort of bets/challenges are you into? like sports bets and that sort of thing?

Adidas 03-18-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getdaring (Post 3215696)
so what sort of bets/challenges are you into? like sports bets and that sort of thing?

Sports, games, voting contests, quizzes... nothing specific just whatever comes along that sounds good and fun. Can't be more detailed than that because it's not a very specific thing at the moment.

k.sacomano 03-19-2018 07:30 AM

You mentioned a few kinks above, including bondage, semi-public, etc. Are those things you enjoy as a sub, Domme, or both? Any favourite Domme fetishes that you wouldn't do as a sub?

Also, a non-sequitur haha: what is your favourite type of panties?

Thanks!

Adidas 03-19-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k.sacomano (Post 3216300)
You mentioned a few kinks above, including bondage, semi-public, etc. Are those things you enjoy as a sub, Domme, or both? Any favourite Domme fetishes that you wouldn't do as a sub?

Bondage is above all my favourite kink, both as Domme or Sub. The feeling of loss of control, or of taking control through bondage is brilliant! Such a power switching act that's also very intimate. Plus i enjoy the challenge it offers, can i escape or how much can i affect this situation.

I'm not good at self humiliation and degradation. I can take it rather personally and without care it's not particularly fun. I also wouldn't do watersports myself, but as a Domme i can be ok instructing someone else to do it.

Quote:

Also, a non-sequitur haha: what is your favourite type of panties?

Thanks!
For comfort, boyshorts are excellent and i will wear them most days for work and normal life. If i'm feeling like something less ordinary, tanga is good as it's rather sexy but not that uncomfortable, as is bikini style.
Thongs and g-strings are reserved for special occasions only.

Thanks for your questions :)