getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Advent punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396267)

Louise1 11-24-2020 12:37 AM

Advent punishment

I've failed quite a few dares and broken a few rules lately and built up a few outstanding punishments/forfeits.

Master has decided that in order to start a fresh in the new year I will have a punishment to last the whole of Advent instead.

So in a similar fashion to where get dare decided what I had to give up for lent this year you can now choose my punishment for Advent. It can be something I have to do, something I'm not allowed to do, something I have to wear, something I can't wear, something I have to give up etc... You get the idea.

It will last from this coming Sunday (29th November) until Christmas Eve. I will already be barefoot 24/7 and in chastity.

Mr.sissyboy 11-24-2020 01:11 AM

So male underwear

MrFrustration 11-24-2020 01:25 AM

Some ideas - for the whole of advent:

* you should continue to wear your one dress and should not be allowed to wash it

* You should wear a remote vibrator under your chastity belt, fully charged each day, and your Master should tease you with it at random times of the day

* No use of furniture

* Wear a corset daily

* You must not speak without your Masters' permission

rog4four 11-24-2020 03:13 AM

Statue - for the duration of advent, whenever instructed by Master, you will pose as a statue in whatever position he wants and until he grants you permission to move. Also, since statues don't talk, listen, etc.. You should be blindfolded, gagged, ear plugs in, and possibly tied to something. (but not left alone of course).

Ball 11-24-2020 04:42 AM

Punishment

Hi,
1. You have to wear a tack bra daily for 1 hr
2. Do work out naked with pegs attached to your nipples, like rope jump, jumping jacks, etc. For 4 days in a week.
3. Eat from floor at least 1 meal, preferably lunch, with out using hands.

zephyrnem 11-24-2020 05:40 AM

No clothing at home.

Lightze 11-24-2020 04:40 PM

This could be a great play on the song ....

**sings** On the first day of christmas, my master gave to meee ...

Maybe an orgasm? Sounds like it'd be quite the christmas present!

I suppose 26 days of edging is not a good idea? =^-^=

Louise1 11-24-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightze (Post 4206349)
This could be a great play on the song ....

**sings** On the first day of christmas, my master gave to meee ...

Maybe an orgasm? Sounds like it'd be quite the christmas present!

I suppose 26 days of edging is not a good idea? =^-^=

Funny you should say that, he has suggested the 12 days of bondage instead of the 12 days of Christmas...

Lightze 11-24-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4206356)
Funny you should say that, he has suggested the 12 days of bondage instead of the 12 days of Christmas...

hehehehe =^-^=

I think you'll need these lyrics...

**sings** On the first day of christmas, my master gave to meee....

12 Spanks on my Butt

11 Nipple teases

10 Deepest Deep Throats

9 Desperate edges

8 Desperate edges

7 Desperate Edges

6 Desperate edges

Fiiiiiiiiveee Rinnnnng Gaaaaags

4 Crotch ropes

3 Pegs on tounge

2 Shots of Cum

Annnnnnnnd a Hard cock, right inside, meeeeee!

Thank you ladies and gentlemen and goodnight!

MrFrustration 11-25-2020 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4206356)

Ha ha because clearly you have just not been getting enough bondage lately... :)

It sounds like a great idea...

kamita721 11-25-2020 10:16 PM

For the whole of advent:

1) Where your dog collar and leash. When it is held by Master, or tied to something, you may not stand or talk.

2) You may not open or close doors

Greatcornbow 11-26-2020 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4205734)
I've failed quite a few dares and broken a few rules lately and built up a few outstanding punishments/forfeits.

Master has decided that in order to start a fresh in the new year I will have a punishment to last the whole of Advent instead.

So in a similar fashion to where get dare decided what I had to give up for lent this year you can now choose my punishment for Advent. It can be something I have to do, something I'm not allowed to do, something I have to wear, something I can't wear, something I have to give up etc... You get the idea.

It will last from this coming Sunday (29th November) until Christmas Eve. I will already be barefoot 24/7 and in chastity.

Naked all day Sundays, except of course for chastity belt and steel bra. And throughout Advent, no alcohol, nor chocolates, nor sugar. Tea and coffee both black and you sleep on the floor.

Louise1 11-30-2020 01:15 PM

Punishments

Master decided on a combination of most of the punishments suggested... These all started yesterday and run until I wake up on Christmas morning. Some may not be possible for the 23rd and 24th as we'll be staying at my parents from the 23rd - 28th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rog4four (Post 4205882)
Statue - for the duration of advent, whenever instructed by Master, you will pose as a statue in whatever position he wants and until he grants you permission to move. Also, since statues don't talk, listen, etc.. You should be blindfolded, gagged, ear plugs in, and possibly tied to something. (but not left alone of course).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ball (Post 4205955)
3. Eat from floor at least 1 meal, preferably lunch, with out using hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 4205974)
No clothing at home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamita721 (Post 4207482)
For the whole of advent:

1) Where your dog collar and leash. When it is held by Master, or tied to something, you may not stand or talk.

2) You may not open or close doors

I have the dog collar on 24/7 but master will clip the leash on when he wants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4208043)
Naked all day Sundays, except of course for chastity belt and steel bra. And throughout Advent, no alcohol, nor chocolates, nor sugar. Tea and coffee both black and you sleep on the floor.

I will be naked at all times at home (except for the chastity belt and bra) the only exception are if we have visitors (not allowed at the moment with the covid restrictions)

maddog2048 11-30-2020 06:01 PM

I think for the period you should:

Only have cold showers, or a have your master select a suitably unpleasant temperature.

Function as your master's alarm clock. Whenever he wants to wake up have your phone set to vibrate and wake only you up a little before. Use your tongue to gently wake him. Ideally in a way that he enjoys but you don't such as licking his balls/feet/ass

Whenever you watch TV you should offer yourself as a footstool.